Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
whats bin said about the next update ( not asking whens it out ) i think i remember hearing its Luna focused but outside of that what else will it have or is it just more icing to Luna's story ( not complaining ) on a side note this game has a very light tone to it aside from Isabel's past do you think it will get darker later on as the main story progresses

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
whats bin said about the next update ( not asking whens it out ) i think i remember hearing its Luna focused but outside of that what else will it have or is it just more icing to Luna's story ( not complaining ) on a side note this game has a very light tone to it aside from Isabel's past do you think it will get darker later on as the main story progresses
Next update will be story focused.
So Fabio arc (will be a major fight scene)
New soldier arc ending.
These two will take a bit to do.
Luna backstory if time allows it.

About the tone;
You can't see it as a static thing.
The game will have its light moments (eroge, comedy, etc.) and the more darker tones (light-dark to very dark).
But just because it becomes very very dark does not mean the game will suddenly turn into a very dark story.
It will switch between the tones according to the scenes.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Next update will be story focused.
So Fabio arc (will be a major fight scene)
New soldier arc ending.
These two will take a bit to do.
Luna backstory if time allows it.

About the tone;
You can't see it as a static thing.
The game will have its light moments (eroge, comedy, etc.) and the more darker tones (light-dark to very dark).
But just because it becomes very very dark does not mean the game will suddenly turn into a very dark story.
It will switch between the tones according to the scenes.
that all sounds very cool hope Luna's backstory makes it into the update just hope nothing too dark is in her past if you wanna know what i mean read back a few pages but all and all sound really interesting (y)

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
How quicly will the Mc catch up to the high positions in the Mafia world both with influence and with an actual skill in battle,would have been cool to see Mc fighting on the level of Luna or even beating her in combat!!!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
How quicly will the Mc catch up to the high positions in the Mafia world both with influence and with an actual skill in battle,would have been cool to see Mc fighting on the level of Luna or even beating her in combat!!!
One of the main themes of the game is character development. Mc is going from average/clueless/scared to basically the opposite. He will change a lot throughout the story.
But I do not believe in instant gratification. So, for now, we will have to follow an MC that is simply thinking about survival in an environment that is unbeknownst to him.

*Edit*
Of course, there are so many times in the script I just want to write it so MC act in a specific behavior that makes him not appear so weak and fragile (which is why many people can find him annoying) but once you have planned a characters story, character development, backstory, and personality- you are not in control of that character anymore. You cannot write what you want to do in a given situation, you have to write what he/she will do in a given situation.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
One of the main themes of the game is character development. Mc is going from average/clueless/scared to basically the opposite. He will change a lot throughout the story.
But I do not believe in instant gratification. So, for now, we will have to follow an MC that is simply thinking about survival in an environment that is unbeknownst to him.

*Edit*
Of course, there are so many times in the script I just want to write it so MC act in a specific behavior that makes him not appear so weak and fragile (which is why many people can find him annoying) but once you have planned a characters story, character development, backstory, and personality- you are not in control of that character anymore. You cannot write what you want to do in a given situation, you have to write what he/she will do in a given situation.
so the basic idea of the game is a conflict between necessity and your moral values ?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post:

Hello DeLucas,

Time to share where we are with the upcoming update.
Script- pretty much done. Some few things need to be done here and there but should not be a major worry.

Renders is going good. And I am really looking forward to your guys reaction on the upcoming update. The battle scene is something I've been spending a bit time on. I really want it to not be a simple generic battle scene which is usually shown in VN's and especially lacking in adult VN's, but have it filled with adrenaline and high tempo.

Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow is the plan for finishing all the renders for that battle section.
Thereafter I will start working on the rescue sister mission. That one is more a stealth experience so it would not feel the same as going through the before mentioned battle scene, which is a bit more hectic in nature (Luna is in it hectic is unavoidable, heh)
The plan was to have Luna's backstory (The Mysterious Six) in this update to, but that all depends on how fast I can go through the rest. Normally I always focus on quality instead of quantity and time, but I feel you guys have been waiting a bit with this update so the Luna update will simply be moved to a) a sub update or b) in 0.06.
Plan is to have the update ready at the end of this month (this is not an eta but a wish).
I will work my hardest to be able to get it ready there.

Ironically enough, even though the update this time around is story focused, the game will have its first *very* sexual event this update. What I am trying to say is- bullets ain't the only thing that will be doing the penetrating in this update.

Lastly, couple of major guys will be introduced. Some high ups soldiers (will be reoccuring a lot), a character that have only been mentioned by name, and two new capos (one male, one female).

Three preview this time around and another spoiler preview later today for the Elite Tiers.
Luna Jump:
a02Ju.jpg
Luna Sneaky Sneaky: a12Ju.jpg
New Capo (Female) :
a055ca.jpg

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
Like more people here, I hope Luna's "incident" with The Mysterious Six won't envolve her being raped, or something. We already know it was something terrible, who had terrible consequences.
As for the pics... really, who doesn't love Luna? :love: . I just don't know if someone would be able to follow her as sneaky, it would be distracted by her ass..ets.
New capo on rollerskates? Please, don't tease me more! :)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC's trying to walk with the rest, trying to look cool, but in his head, he's like "how the fuck did I end up here? I'm going to fucking die, shit, maybe if I act sick, I can get out of it.... No, that won't work, I'm so screwed."

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
MC's trying to walk with the rest, trying to look cool, but in his head, he's like "how the fuck did I end up here? I'm going to fucking die, shit, maybe if I act sick, I can get out of it.... No, that won't work, I'm so screwed."
looks like we're about to meet one of the snakes.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes