buyatador

Feb 4, 2019
MC's trying to walk with the rest, trying to look cool, but in his head, he's like "how the fuck did I end up here? I'm going to fucking die, shit, maybe if I act sick, I can get out of it.... No, that won't work, I'm so screwed."
Nah I think that the time just froze and the MC says: "yeah, well, this is me, you're wondering how i got here...."

Reactions: Huitieme

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
HopesGaming Will there be any feet/footjob content in the future, specifically with Luna? :love:
I asked that same question a while ago, not specifically for Luna but this was the answer.
I'm not quiete sure.
I like to explore different aspect. But don't expect too much of it. As it is not a fetish I am that knowledgeable about so hard for me to make a proper event of such kind. But the more popular foot situations should be manageable.

Reactions: ShiddednFarded

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
MC's trying to walk with the rest, trying to look cool, but in his head, he's like "how the fuck did I end up here? I'm going to fucking die, shit, maybe if I act sick, I can get out of it.... No, that won't work, I'm so screwed."
if it go's tits up then Luna's there to save your ass while you admire her ass not a bad deal

Reactions: Serra Angel

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I think tha ass of luna its for MC no proble. We have all back door open . damn we not only fuck soldier we fuck all member of delucca.
The new capos are good . the MC he hope the girl skater no skirt up .

I hope soon mc grope in the morning and in the late nigth the girls . and we have need expert in sigil for grope isabel in the nigth with the Antonio its sleep . Very danger .

HopesGaming the 3 personality of mc have much efect in the story or not . we have crazy fury and relax mc .

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

hyper321

Feb 17, 2018
One of the main themes of the game is character development. Mc is going from average/clueless/scared to basically the opposite. He will change a lot throughout the story.
But I do not believe in instant gratification. So, for now, we will have to follow an MC that is simply thinking about survival in an environment that is unbeknownst to him.

*Edit*
Of course, there are so many times in the script I just want to write it so MC act in a specific behavior that makes him not appear so weak and fragile (which is why many people can find him annoying) but once you have planned a characters story, character development, backstory, and personality- you are not in control of that character anymore. You cannot write what you want to do in a given situation, you have to write what he/she will do in a given situation.
Is the MC going to visually change too? At the moment he looks kind of average/clueless/scared like you said, it'd be cool if he eventually looks more like a confident, handsome, mafia-esque guy like Antonio or the new capo. In terms of clothing, hair style, posture, etc.

And a small grammar issue - the correct word is "anyway", not "anyways". I'm not sure if you're are just using it as a character quirk or you just write like that, but it annoyed the hell out of me, haha. But overall this game has some of the best writing/dialogue/characters of all the games I've played on this site, great job!

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think tha ass of luna its for MC no proble. We have all back door open . damn we not only fuck soldier we fuck all member of delucca.
The new capos are good . the MC he hope the girl skater no skirt up .

I hope soon mc grope in the morning and in the late nigth the girls . and we have need expert in sigil for grope isabel in the nigth with the Antonio its sleep . Very danger .

HopesGaming the 3 personality of mc have much efect in the story or not . we have crazy fury and relax mc .
Yes, the personality of MC will play big roles in the story. But if it will mostly be how scenes play out rather than branching.

Is the MC going to visually change too? At the moment he looks kind of average/clueless/scared like you said, it'd be cool if he eventually looks more like a confident, handsome, mafia-esque guy like Antonio or the new capo. In terms of clothing, hair style, posture, etc.

And a small grammar issue - the correct word is "anyway", not "anyways". I'm not sure if you're are just using it as a character quirk or you just write like that, but it annoyed the hell out of me, haha. But overall this game has some of the best writing/dialogue/characters of all the games I've played on this site, great job!
MC will visually change a lot too. Not only clothing wise but how his hair, posture and even skin will change.
I know about the anyway and anyways (grammar control go crazy about it, heh) but it is a way to showcase informal talk without it going too much in the cringe direction.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
can anyone recommend a similar interesting story like this?
This will sound extremely arrogant- but there is no story like this.
Mainly because I wanted a game to be as different from the rest as possible. Tone wise, setting and story.

But interesting stories is another thing. Games like those are many.
PhillyGames new and old games are both great (Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers). And so is DrPinkCakes new and old games (Acting Lesson and Being a DIK).

Many others too. But you can get a better result when asking in the suggestion section in the forum.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
latest patreon post:

Hello DeLucas,

Time to share where we are with the upcoming update.
Script- pretty much done. Some few things need to be done here and there but should not be a major worry.

Renders is going good. And I am really looking forward to your guys reaction on the upcoming update. The battle scene is something I've been spending a bit time on. I really want it to not be a simple generic battle scene which is usually shown in VN's and especially lacking in adult VN's, but have it filled with adrenaline and high tempo.

Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow is the plan for finishing all the renders for that battle section.
Thereafter I will start working on the rescue sister mission. That one is more a stealth experience so it would not feel the same as going through the before mentioned battle scene, which is a bit more hectic in nature (Luna is in it hectic is unavoidable, heh)
The plan was to have Luna's backstory (The Mysterious Six) in this update to, but that all depends on how fast I can go through the rest. Normally I always focus on quality instead of quantity and time, but I feel you guys have been waiting a bit with this update so the Luna update will simply be moved to a) a sub update or b) in 0.06.
Plan is to have the update ready at the end of this month (this is not an eta but a wish).
I will work my hardest to be able to get it ready there.

Ironically enough, even though the update this time around is story focused, the game will have its first *very* sexual event this update. What I am trying to say is- bullets ain't the only thing that will be doing the penetrating in this update.

Lastly, couple of major guys will be introduced. Some high ups soldiers (will be reoccuring a lot), a character that have only been mentioned by name, and two new capos (one male, one female).

Three preview this time around and another spoiler preview later today for the Elite Tiers.
Luna Jump:
View attachment 319833
Luna Sneaky Sneaky: View attachment 319835
New Capo (Female) :
View attachment 319836
im pretty sure i mentioned before that Luna is best girl followed by Cordia and these screen shots of Luna just proves that mostly everyone on here agrees with that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity Kukothemadhatter Fantabaldu HopesGaming

what is your ranking in favorite girls

1. Luna Best girl
2. Cordia Gender bender Don Corleone is the best milf in the game
3. Red head assassin soon to be probably in our family
4. Lunas Little Sister
5. the other milf in the game whos married to the son of the Don

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes