Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i want to support this game but the long times in between updates are killer if he was some how able tyo mitigate that i would probably become a patron

Reactions: HopesGaming

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, how far goes the story in this version? I just had the encounter with the Bonano kids after getting my Soldato suit in the park with Luna, talked with Wilfred about the incident and that's as much as i could find so far.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Check the journal in the ? menu, all the events and missions are listed there.
Yes, it has been a month or more since i last played, but seeing no new missions here.
guess i got kind of lucky with finding the "soldato package" event i had missed...

On a completely unrelated note, it's curious but i never noticed before that Antonio is 11+ years older than Luna & Gracie, quite the age gap between siblings.I ask myself if this is the result of their (unmamed) father disappearing or going to prison for some time, Antonio are children of different fathers, him (or them) being adopted or who knows what else.

PS: Just noticed a little bug/error or something when checking the hidden recordings in Gracie's room -there's no "2. Recording" in the listing from 1 to 7.

From 1 - the one with her doing some exercise in thong and unbuttoned shirt.
We go for straight for 3 - with Gracie practicing boxing in pants with boobs out.

Is it just a numbering error or did i somehow miss some early Gracie scene through the whole game? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it just a numbering error or did i somehow miss some early Gracie scene through the whole game?
You didn't steal her panties during the jeans event, there was a screenshot of it in the opening post but it's gone now sadly...
Anyone that know about this can pls someone answer?
Don't think anyone (except HopesGaming) really knows yet, it's probably like LegendKing23 said though I'd imagine.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Anyone that know about this can pls someone answer?
Hopes knows it!
Basically, you are reading too much into the code itself. In-game (at the help section ("?")) it's called dispassion and the text for that is;

"Dispassion
This is how willing your character is to 'bend' the rules and do what is 'necessary' in the world of mafia. A dispassionate person has an easier time with killing an enemy, stealing and do specific missions and also give you the options on different 'executions' options."

Basically, it determines how it will shape the MC. I am not planning to do any crazy branching with it (who knows what the future holds tho), but to give an example of what is planned;

Mc gets the upper-hand against an enemy guy. Option
A, Let him leave (- morality in code which decreases dispassion)
B, Kill him (Single shot to the head. No dispassion change. This is the mafia world and death is part of life.)
But here is the thing with the stat. If it's 'high' enough then other options may appear that adds extra scenes. Such as
C, Slice his throat over with a knife. (which adds +morality and increase dispassion)

Now, don't dwell too much into the options as those were just some fast options as for example and it's not always about death and murder, etc.
The reason why it's called morality in the code and not dispassion is because I started with having it called morality in the in-game help section. But discussing this subject with some of the players in the thread they made it clear that dispassion is the better word to use. Now, I didn't want to go back in the code and replace all the morality stat name to dispassion as I myself do not mind it. It's just the code and not in-game.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You didn't steal her panties during the jeans event, there was a screenshot of it in the opening post but it's gone now sadly...
Oh, looks like i have a good stupid reason to replay from start now. ;)

Oh, a little curious something that i came across while messsing around - apparently if you equip the Soldato unit in place of the black clothes, the "shadow the politician" D-level stealth mission reopens and stays in yellow even if you are successful at it.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
There's a game called The Visit in which there's a cave restaurant like the one in this game. Anyway, I hope the MC will take Luna back there for another date (so she can slap those girls in the face) in the future.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hopes knows it!
Basically, you are reading too much into the code itself. In-game (at the help section ("?")) it's called dispassion and the text for that is;

"Dispassion
This is how willing your character is to 'bend' the rules and do what is 'necessary' in the world of mafia. A dispassionate person has an easier time with killing an enemy, stealing and do specific missions and also give you the options on different 'executions' options."

Basically, it determines how it will shape the MC. I am not planning to do any crazy branching with it (who knows what the future holds tho), but to give an example of what is planned;

Mc gets the upper-hand against an enemy guy. Option
A, Let him leave (- morality in code which decreases dispassion)
B, Kill him (Single shot to the head. No dispassion change. This is the mafia world and death is part of life.)
But here is the thing with the stat. If it's 'high' enough then other options may appear that adds extra scenes. Such as
C, Slice his throat over with a knife. (which adds +morality and increase dispassion)

Now, don't dwell too much into the options as those were just some fast options as for example and it's not always about death and murder, etc.
The reason why it's called morality in the code and not dispassion is because I started with having it called morality in the in-game help section. But discussing this subject with some of the players in the thread they made it clear that dispassion is the better word to use. Now, I didn't want to go back in the code and replace all the morality stat name to dispassion as I myself do not mind it. It's just the code and not in-game.
I see what you are doing with it now. The scenario you describe seems ripe for bringing "Personality" into play as well (a stat in the help menu that does not seem to be tracked overtly yet) albeit how passionate or dispassionate one is - is a subset of one's personality too.

If I may suggest, you might wish to bring this combined "disposition" into the Character Details page when you have the time. However, no need to show us the actual numbers, more fun to have it displayed as the MC's current mob nickname with HopeGaming (TM) given monikers depending on where the MC's stats fall into at any given time. e.g.

At one end might be; Ice Man > The Compassionate Killer > Mr Mercy (leans toward Tom Hank's character in Road to Perdition) who'd get unique options like A.5: Tell him his family will be unharmed and taken care of (before killing him)

At the other end might be; Triple Tap > Mad Dog > The Volcano (leans toward Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas) who might get options like D: Cut off his left ear as a souvenir (before killing him). (PS. Implicit as done only of course, not suggesting you have to make more renders to show it or anything...unless you want to heheh).

Cheers

Reactions: Redd23 and Iron-Cut

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I see what you are doing with it now. The scenario you describe seems ripe for bringing "Personality" into play as well (a stat in the help menu that does not seem to be tracked overtly yet) albeit how passionate or dispassionate one is - is a subset of one's personality too.

If I may suggest, you might wish to bring this combined "disposition" into the Character Details page when you have the time. However, no need to show us the actual numbers, more fun to have it displayed as the MC's current mob nickname with HopeGaming (TM) given monikers depending on where the MC's stats fall into at any given time. e.g.

At one end might be; Ice Man > The Compassionate Killer > Mr Mercy (leans toward Tom Hank's character in Road to Perdition) who'd get unique options like A.5: Tell him his family will be unharmed and taken care of (before killing him)

At the other end might be; Triple Tap > Mad Dog > The Volcano (leans toward Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas) who might get options like D: Cut off his left ear as a souvenir (before killing him). (PS. Implicit as done only of course, not suggesting you have to make more renders to show it or anything...unless you want to heheh).

Cheers
There are already plans for that. The plan is to change the MC's profile image at his character screen depending on morality stat the same as with the girls. The girls right now have different images depending on the status of their relations.
But I like the title idea a lot tho. Probably would not be from any popular franchises as I like to keep it original.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I love the game but I have a problem WHO DOES TRANSLATION IN FRENCH !!!! that I boot him gently buttocks, he does or does a great job but not finished so I end up with stories with "-" but more talk so I move more and I need 15 days to 3 weeks to do the next because I'm on BB at the same time and it takes time in French currently version 18 :( pffff not even finished the 17.05 that I have to check everything ouinnnnn
but the game is great, even if the updates are long it's a bit like MotH faerin it's a great job I can not help you fouls but my heart is with you.
if I could be able to do the same, I already paddle with DS lol

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hopes knows it!

"Dispassion
I'm 100% going to steal this for my guide. And change morality for dispassion (why must my to-do list only grow larger?).

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes