MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
I really love this game. Many times i see in the latest updates but never got my attention. But i give him a try and i love it, the history, music and characters are pretty good <3
But i need ask this, what is the name of the Godfather song played in the game menu? its pretty beautiful and relaxing.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
It's the the immigrant I think or the godfather love.
And guys.this its undertale game for adult
The girl its MC
Flower its antonio
Sheep its mommy boss
Sam its luna

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I have to say, I really like Dispassion being the ethical stat instead of Morality.

It just makes so much sense, after all, no one involved in organized crime is going to be very 'moral' by the mundane standard of morality. Sure you might have a personal code but I'm not aware of any consistent ethical standard that casually permits most of the normal things that mobsters do. But how "passionate" you are or aren't is logically something that may vary without being intrinsically contradicted by one's profession as a criminal.

It's a good idea (y)

Reactions: HopesGaming

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
it's a big battle scene the Dev's is stuck on right with Luna and the MC it must be spectacular if it's taking this long but i am eager to play the new update to put it into context ENDGAME and Game of thrones has finished since the last update

Reactions: dav3knight

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i'm using 0.04 version. can ı get the update link or am i have to download the entire game again ?
It's Ren'Py, so you should just be able to copy and paste the saves folder. First, download v0.04.1 from the OP of this thread, choose a location, and unzip it. Then go to wherever you put v0.04 of The DeLuca Family (such as C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\The DeLuca Family\v0.04). Once in that folder, open the games folder. Copy the saves folder from there. Go to the same location within your v0.04.1 game (maybe C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\The DeLuca Family\v0.04.1\games or whatever, as long as you're in the games folder) and paste the saves folder you copied. Presto! You can play v0.04.1 with your saves from before.

Generally, the only time the above does not work for Ren'Py games is if a developer specifically states that old saves won't work. It could happen for a variety of reasons, but most Ren'Py game updates allow you to do this copy-and-paste process. There might still be some errors (depending on the game and how much changes between releases), but unless the developer says not to, it's pretty much assumed you just copy old saves across.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any one got a release date ?
I don't think there's anything concrete yet. HopesGaming wants to make sure nothing is rushed, so at this point no release date has been announced for the next version.

P.S.: Transcendent already has a fan signature? The initial version barely released, and almost nothing happens in it. I must not get the draw of a 5-minute game. o_O

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I dont know how to complete Femme Fatale and Town time events can somebody help me?
Femme Fatale you wait (days) for Luna to come to your room in the afternoon. For Town Time check the ? events menu to make sure you've meet the requirements (It's All About the Intent), then go see Gracie in the afternoon.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes