Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I thinked the game is dead... Last update was about 3 months ago...
But i very excited now :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i think i need a walkthrough or something like that, where can i find one?
There's one built into the game. The ? icon at the top of the screen has a menu to show what events there are and the requirements, the J icon will help with multi stage events. If you really want a separate walkthrough look back here.
Any news? Compared to other games, this is so sloow, but cant wait :/
Last developments new was back here (and look a few posts above), no date though.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
There's one built into the game. The ? icon at the top of the screen has a menu to show what events there are and the requirements, the J icon will help with multi stage events. If you really want a separate walkthrough look back here.

Last developments new was back here (and look a few posts above), no date though.
Thank you so much for that. That is some pages back for sure :D
Real life sux, and I hope what ever it is he struggle with that he will come trough it and show more of his talents :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

rainhard1

Jun 25, 2018
I would like to say that the pictures used for Luna and Isabel at the end of their stories (for now...) are soooooo good. Whoever the artist is, clap times a billion. It's art. Gracie's picture is basically for eye candy. Is there a way to see them again?

Story wise, Isabel and Luna, well written. Keep up the great work.

Saw Isabel's art work again on patreon. Really happy with it. On a side note, quality always overthrows quantity. Take the time to make it good.

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I would like to say that the pictures used for Luna and Isabel at the end of their stories (for now...) are soooooo good. Whoever the artist is, clap times a billion. It's art. Gracie's picture is basically for eye candy. Is there a way to see them again?

Story wise, Isabel and Luna, well written. Keep up the great work.

Saw Isabel's art work again on patreon. Really happy with it. On a side note, quality always overthrows quantity. Take the time to make it good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note; all angels pictures symbolize something withing them. Gracie's included.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Nice nod from Heavy Five

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this was Nottravis way of saying thanks for the shoutout I gave her.
Granted there is no need as her game deserves all the attention.
For people who have yet to check it out- Heavy Five. Check it out. Quality game

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes