BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Well, I agree. But I'd say quantity over quality in the first phase of releasing a new game. The quality will be even better later on when he reach the milestone on patreon.
If the game were to be focused mostly in XXX-fun with the girls with repeatable scenes and the story in the backsit, it could work,but its strong points are how good the story and side-quest with the girls are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I heard there's no sex in this game? is that true?
Currently nop

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post with copy of progress bar attached:

Hello DeLucas!
New progress bar update to give an estimate on how far we are.
This month have been a good month and gotten in a lot of renders.
Now trying to finish the last events as fast as I can.
I changed stuff up a bit as I realized regarding the 'roadplan' as many of the planned stuff kind of changes once you done with one section as you get a real feel of how the pace will be after you have done a couple of sections/events. I planned to both have the story battle section and finishing eiza rescue sister section but once I was done with the first battle scene I realized that the update would be too heavy on the action scene while I also want to have some other elements (lewd) in the update even if it's story focused this time around.
So, I am head deep in creating a specific girls past.
Can you guys guess who this little innocent girl is?
Lulu1.jpg
I have been so focused on creating renders this month I forgot all about the monthly polls for a render and a unique render.
So, tomorrow will be a poll for that and an unique render.
-HG
'Attached some other previews that have been shared in discord (freebie) as not everyone is there'
a02-3.jpg TKS23.jpg PATREON_PROGRESS_BAR_-_RENDERING_Smaller.png

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

I know there are a couple of Isabel fans out there that feels a bit left out.
No worries, she will get a lot of content in the near future.
For now, here is a unique render with her.

View attachment 354236
I was in awe with renders after Become A Rockstar's update, then I saw the update post, then I saw this. Holy shit

JRHSVDJDSB

Apr 22, 2018
I find it a shame that Isabel can't do more with MC because of her situation, but that makes it more exciting in a way and I love that! imo the wine kiss was the hottest scene so far.

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes