Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Don't be too harsh, it's possible the poor guy can't even read without moving his lips and suffering from nosebleed, let alone comprehend that quality takes time...
Quality ? Your quality - 200 renedered and 2 minutes of the game for 4-5 months. Even Super_Alex makes 10 times more for such a period, and the quality is better a hundred times.

Reactions: loikl

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Normal developers make updates every 1-2 months, with a lot of HD renders, and this guy can only feed his patrons with milk.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
A lazy crook with publications every six months. Can I show you where the window is ?
Well, if it's up your ass, I guess you might have a pretty great view :)
Now, you've made your point heard. The dev is a crook, so I suggest you either ask for your money back, or just keep on your way as friendly fellow pervs on a perv forum. At this point, the length of this conversation is way out of proportion to my interest in it.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
A lazy crook with publications every six months. Can I show you where the window is?
You can have your opinion as you wish of course but calling me stuff such as crook and stuff is really a bit far fetched and unnecessary, don't you think?
As you said, there are better games out there so lucky for you that you have a lot of selection you can go to. Don't wait 'six months' for a game you don't like.
Have a nice day.

-------

To the rest. An eta will probably be announced in the upcoming dev. update and I can't wait to get the update out and getting back to a normal release schedule. These last two updates have been very tough but life is life and the only thing you can do after life throws you a curveball is getting back on the saddle and fight on. This, of course, means there will come negative people with demands and who lash out. My advice is to ignore them as they are seeking the conflict and to spread more negativity.

Also, no matter the negativity some can have about the quality of the game- DeLuca will always stay core to what it is and will always stay on the same path!
Peace

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
You can have your opinion as you wish of course but calling me stuff such as crook and stuff is really a bit far fetched and unnecessary, don't you think?
As you said, there are better games out there so lucky for you that you have a lot of selection you can go to. Don't wait 'six months' for a game you don't like.
Have a nice day.

-------

To the rest. An eta will probably be announced in the upcoming dev. update and I can't wait to get the update out and getting back to a normal release schedule. These last two updates have been very tough but life is life and the only thing you can do after life throws you a curveball is getting back on the saddle and fight on. This, of course, means there will come negative people with demands and who lash out. My advice is to ignore them as they are seeking the conflict and to spread more negativity.

Also, no matter the negativity some can have about the quality of the game- DeLuca will always stay core to what it is and will always stay on the same path!
Peace

For criticism now give warnings ? I received 2 updates in one year. Thank you for your fruitful work (no)! How much money did I spend on you ? Perhaps many, now I accurately update my and couple of my friends from number of patrons for 20+ dollars.
Your progress is too slow. Your last update was a two-minute prank, I already began to suspect you of dishonesty! Why can't You release monthly updates with a normal number of images ? You could have updated your computer more than once. But You torment your patrons with expectations in six months for a result that makes you want to cry. You are Aorrta 5.0 - officially.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
For criticism now give warnings ? I received 2 updates in one year. Thank you for your fruitful work (no)! How much money did I spend on you ? Perhaps many, now I accurately update my and couple of my friends from number of patrons for 20+ dollars.
Your progress is too slow. Your last update was a two-minute prank, I already began to suspect you of dishonesty! Why can't You release monthly updates with a normal number of images ? You could have updated your computer more than once. But You torment your patrons with expectations in six months for a result that makes you want to cry. You are Aorrta 5.0 - officially.
I do not give warnings. I'm just a member. But it's probably due to your hostility. Opinions are fine, just keep it civilized.
I do not have a +20$ tier (I do have a 30 tho). So do not know what you mean. I haven't gotten any PM's about anything regarding the pledges from my patrons. But if you are truly a patron, you are more than welcome to PM me at patreon site so I can refund the 'pledges'.

I do however find it weird that you thought that the last update was a two minutes prank. I liked the quality and the content of it. If you disliked it so much, why did you stay with the game? Shouldn't that update be the point where you left?
A bit peculiar I must admit.

Anyway, I hope I answered some of your complaints. Again, if you really were a regretting patron, just PM me and I'll refund.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Hey punkass dev said this 1000 times already right baby dev? He was going through some shit i don't know if he still going through but have some respect for at least what he says. We are all human dude. Did you never going through some difficult times ha? If you want your money back if you really a patron i'm sure dev will give you back your money. Everybody that reads this needs to stop this nonsense with the devs. They getting money of course but they still trying their best putting their hardwork even though life fucks them up. I'm sure dev was still bussing his ass off to give you and give us update. Other than that keep doing whatchu doing braaaaa we love you Hopes. :p:whistle: (no homo)

Last edited:

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Hey punkass dev said this 1000 times already right baby dev? He was going through some shit i don't know if he still going through (i came back from vacation i don't know if you good bro we love you though :love: ) but have some respect for at least what he says. We are all human dude. Did you never going through some difficult times ha? If you want your money back (if you really a patron) i'm sure dev will give you back your money. Everybody that reads this needs to stop this nonsense with the devs. They getting money of course but they still trying their best,their hardwork even though life fucks them up. I'm sure dev was still bussing his ass off to give you and give us update. Other than that keep doing whatchu doing braaaaa we love you Hopes. :p:whistle: (no homo)
I'm an artist and a web designer, my life Fucks me no less.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I just find it funny some people act like spoiled brats on here who bitch and moan when a game takes time to make. Seriously, the better a game is, the longer it takes to make because the creators aren't just doing this to make a quick buck, they're doing this to release something they're passionate about. Also, to call Hopes a "crook" when he's been more than cool with us playing his game even though many of us aren't paying for it shows how idiotic the person is.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
I just find it funny some people act like spoiled brats on here who bitch and moan when a game takes time to make. Seriously, the better a game is, the longer it takes to make because the creators aren't just doing this to make a quick buck, they're doing this to release something they're passionate about. Also, to call Hopes a "crook" when he's been more than cool with us playing his game even though many of us aren't paying for it shows how idiotic the person is.
The thing is, I'm a subscriber, not a pirate. He just has to be aware of the responsibility. If I was paid 1 thousand dollars for patreon, I would treat the game as a job and would perform quickly, efficiently and on time, and if I could not do something, I would postpone the monthly payment for an indefinite period. I think that you need to pay for the update, and not for the supporting posts of a terrible life and circumstances, while you just pay money for air. If I was paid for what happens in my life and for laziness every month allowance of a thousand or several thousand dollars, I would be happy, even very

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The thing is, I'm a subscriber, not a pirate. He just has to be aware of the responsibility. If I was paid 1 thousand dollars for patreon, I would treat the game as a job and would perform quickly, efficiently and on time, and if I could not do something, I would postpone the monthly payment for an indefinite period. I think that you need to pay for the update, and not for the supporting posts of a terrible life and circumstances, while you just pay money for air.
If you don't like it, stop paying for it, it's as simple as that, don't bitch and moan about what the creators doing, especially when the creators been open and honest. Also, you saying you want quick and efficient? So basically you want Hopes to make games like EA? Or do you want him to make games like Rockstar? I ask this because one is all about pumping out crap, the other takes years to release quality. So choose which one you prefer.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
If you don't like it, stop paying for it, it's as simple as that, don't bitch and moan about what the creators doing, especially when the creators been open and honest. Also, you saying you want quick and efficient? So basically you want Hopes to make games like EA? Or do you want him to make games like Rockstar? I ask this because one is all about pumping out crap, the other takes years to release quality. So choose which one you prefer.
That right there just enough reason the shut people up.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I have considered becoming a patron, but the dev lashing out toxic comments does leave a bad taste. Rolig, HopesGaming , rolig. Don't get provoked when being provoked. PR 101.

I haven't played the game very far but seems interesting enough, enjoyed it so far. I'll put a few $ towards you starting next month.

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
As an artist, I can say that he is an ordinary developer with the usual quality. Cite the example Super_Alex. If he is over 4 months will do 2000 thousands of images with an interesting plot, then no claims to be. But the problem is that there are those who live their product and do as I said, and someone is hiding behind the average quality and lazy. He's not the best on the market for narrative/image quality and he's one of those who does medium, slow and little. If you don't like the truth, try not to answer me, okay ? It's like a dialogue with a believer about God.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Guys he is trying to provocate you. Best to ignore or he will keep going.
And I am positive he is not a patron as I have yet to receive a private message and he didn't know that I already had paused my patreon due to the delay.
Let him say what he wants.
Btw, nothing wrong with not being a patron. As long as you guys enjoy the game I'm happy.

I have considered becoming a patron, but the dev lashing out toxic comments does leave a bad taste. Rolig, HopesGaming , rolig. Don't get provoked when being provoked. PR 101.

I haven't played the game very far but seems interesting enough, enjoyed it so far. I'll put a few $ towards you starting next month.
Ah don't worry, I've never lash out. I always try to stay civilized no matter who I talk with. Negativity cannot be killed with negativity. Thanks for the kind words!
Jeg er altid rolig, haha.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes