B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I doubt the majority here are patrons regardless, including myself. So it's funny to see said people complaining about a late release when they have contributed nothing towards the developer anyways lol
True! I am a patreon and HopesGaming stopped charging his patreons until the next update ... so no complains from his supporters ... just from selfish greedy non-patreons sponging of other people ...;)

Reactions: kotte

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I think in The Artifact you go back in time and fuck your grandma and get her knocked up with your mom and aunt.
Whoa, that's almost as messed up as that Ethan Hawke movie Predestination. In that movie, a guy goes back in time to have sex with an intersex woman and conceives a baby. She then has an op which removes her female parts and becomes a man. Meanwhile, that baby that they had was taken even further back in time by the man. This baby grows up to be the very girl whom he will have sex with and then has that op - which turns her into him. Yeah the man, the woman and the baby are all the same person. (Trust me, that was the shortest I could make the synopsis!)

Waitaminute, waitaminute maybe Avaron1974 had it right after all when she identified this HopesGaming preview render of a young girl posted by ViperGts151 some 5-6 pages back:

366901_Lulu1.jpg

as being the MC before his sex change op! :LOL:

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Do anyone have a clue about when are we going to have the release of next update.
The story build up is so interesting cant wait where the story goes. :love:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Do anyone have a clue about when are we going to have the release of next update.
The story build up is so interesting cant wait where the story goes.
In the next dev.update I will announce an eta.
Normally I am against eta's but due to the delays and time, I want to make a clear timeframe.
The dev.update will be tomorrow or the day after

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
hi all! I just made myself happy in several hours to play! I love! I love! I love!:love::love::love::love::love::love: the graphics are at the top! the story is engaging and exciting full of outstanding questions, full of answers yet to be found and to have, a sentimental evolution under the imprint of risk, the evolution of all the characters is absolutely:love::love::love: As with the success stories, the authors cannot abandon the current project. it's as if starwars had no follow-up (without any judgment) we're still hungry for the next steps: I'm a fan of the game, i'm like a kid for Christmas: I can’t wait to open the presents

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry english is not my language update tomorrow the day after tomorrow?
The next dev update (that's what HopesGaming's patreon news posts are called) will give the date for the game update, it's not the actual game update.

Short version, tomorrow or the day after we should know the date for the new updates release.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
when the next update comes out ill be as happy as a pig in shit but i think its a shitty idea to give a release date without knowing you can deliver coz if you dont some will definitely bitch and moan about it others will understand and wait patiently i know this update is taking so long mainly becoz of the action scenes seeing Luna as a badass it worth waiting but others wont see it that way i just feel your setting your self up for earache your going to get that whatever you do you'll just get more of it

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
when the next update comes out ill be as happy as a pig in shit but i think its a shitty idea to give a release date without knowing you can deliver
I hear your point, but that's assuming Hopes doesn't have an accurate estimate before deciding on a release date announcement.

...and that Hopes hadn't built a bit of me old engineer's for uncertainty into the mix ;)

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes