HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I can't get Gunned Down Jeans to start either, it's up to HopesGaming. Tried a new game to test something out too, and picking not to get involved seems to make the event (and so any later Luna events probably) impossible to start after.
Looking through the code and I can't seem to understand why this happens.
It's a rather simple code too.
If the quest is not done the code for it is = False. When its done its = True.
As simple as that.
Guess I need to get my goggles on and dig dig dig

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello DeLucas
Short status update. This month going strong. I feel confident in saying that the estimated release date will be at the end of the month or a few days after (depending on proofreading and bugs).
Luna's backstory is almost done, and I am really liking how it is turning out. The goal of the backstory is to get a better insight into why Luna is as she is (some of you would say crazy and others would say she is lovely).
Luna and MC will deepen their relationship and a new level of trust will start between them. But for that trust to appear they need a bit of roulette fun first.
As you have noticed there is no preview image this time around and that is because it is extremely hard to give any images of the backstory without giving away spoilers. (This will be clear once you play it) There won't be any polls or unique pictures this month as I am solely focused on the release. Next month will have double up on the unique pictures (or something special. We'll cross that bridge when we get there).
- HG

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018

Hello DeLucas
Short status update. This month going strong. I feel confident in saying that the estimated release date will be at the end of the month or a few days after (depending on proofreading and bugs).
Luna's backstory is almost done, and I am really liking how it is turning out. The goal of the backstory is to get a better insight into why Luna is as she is (some of you would say crazy and others would say she is lovely).
Luna and MC will deepen their relationship and a new level of trust will start between them. But for that trust to appear they need a bit of roulette fun first.
As you have noticed there is no preview image this time around and that is because it is extremely hard to give any images of the backstory without giving away spoilers. (This will be clear once you play it) There won't be any polls or unique pictures this month as I am solely focused on the release. Next month will have double up on the unique pictures (or something special. We'll cross that bridge when we get there).
- HG
Great story so far. Awaiting update with anticipation

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
In the coming updates are we gonna have some relationship building with the lady assasin:love: Eina(thats her name right!)
That was the original plan. Having this update focus on the rescue sister arc and then really develop a relationship.
But alas, after doing the fabio battle scene I realized that having two big battle events would simply be too much action.
So choose to focus on story arc (fabio) and Luna backstory.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming I hope you realize that by putting so much time and effort in delivering to us what will be an amazing fight sequence for the next update, you have raised the bar for yourself, right? Now, whenever the first H-scene arrives, be it v06 07 or 08, you're just going to have to blow us away with the most amazing thing evah :LOL: No pressure...:whistle:
To be honest I don't think about any of that, heh.
I just do stuff because it's fun.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Close it's Eiza. Sounds like it's going to be the battle to save the sister and Luna's origin story, but Eiza should be grateful if we save here sister... But looks like we'll have to wait.
I kinda imagine her sister saying to the MC after the rescue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i remember a while ago the dev said that each girl had a role to play when it came to the mc Luna was the lover but i cant remeber what roles the other girls play i think grace was curiosity/naivety if the dev or someone else can tell me that be great(y)

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->