MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Hopesgaming be like:

never gonna give you the update
Never gonna let you play it
always gonna run around and delay the update

Jokes aside i know you have had some personal issues to deal with and that ur working extremly hard to deliver top notch content as we have gotten used to getting ever since the release. Keep on working and im so pumped to play this again because its not just a normal go around and fuck everything that has a heartbeat game. Its a proper novel game with an amazing story that really pulls you in. Keep on the excellent work

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
"Hopes isn't dark compared to Mr.Philly and Dr.Pink" ....

yet

Guys . with $1 you help the dev in this game.

Screenshot_2019-09-23-16-07-43(1).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeancul

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018

Hello DeLucas!
View attachment 408508
Yes, dev. update 19 even if 18 was supposed to be the final. But alas, I want to make a post!
The result from the previous poll was postponing rather than release immediately and get the lewd in a smaller package later.
Honestly, I myself am rather happy with that. I don't like to rush an update, but I still wanted to give you guys the choice due to this time circumstances. To see you guys also want the same just made me smile!
Now, the important stuff. The main update- done. Full-on working on the lewd addition. Done 2 animations for Luna. Working on the last scenes. I have decided to not do Cordia and only Luna. Two reasons, one week for both characters and the lewd would be sloppy. So rather want to make quality Luna lewd. And secondly, it's a bit too early with that.
Next update will focus heavily on Isabel and I want her lewd out before moving on with Cordia's, so the pace feels better.
So, the new release date will be this Friday. Everything will probably be done Thursday or earlier but I want to give a day for error margins. Already failed one animation which was 10 hours (that one is going to be added in the DeLuca Uncut rar file.)

I want to talk a bit about the upcoming Luna backstory.
Or more of a warning. It's not for the faint of heart!
Luna is an extreme strong-willed girl by nature. So, what was it that made her so insecure? Made her feeling disgusting and having a hard time trusting? And why is she so sure her mother hates her and think she is disgusting? But most important- why is she so 'eccentric'? And how does it connect with the Mysterious Six?
All of that will be answered in the backstory. But here is the reason why I am talking about Luna's backstory- it's not going to be an easy read!
To see the 'making' of the 'current' Luna we have to experience what a very young Luna experienced. And my new proof-reader (welcome MedicBear), really emphasized how dark it was. So, for the more faint of heart people, there will be an option to only get a short version which explains everything that Luna went through but just without the details that can upset and then there is the full version for the people willing to go through what Luna went through.
View attachment 408509
Yeah........i can feel than its gonna have rape on this.... iam gonna stick with the short backstory of her.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes