• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well, I was listening to cold play viva la vida while writing and rendering the scenes.
But I wouldn't say it because I am cold, rather as an author you don't have the same feelings as a reader would.
I didn't think it was that dark until I gave the script to my proofreader and my brothers.

Thank you for the pledge!
It was dark, yes, but not dark enough that it should be changed or toned down. It'll affect different people in different ways.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
If there is anyone who had questions asked a couple of pages ago that went unanswered, feel free to write it again and I'll do my best to answer it.
I understand that the Mc's parent's are very important to the story and a catalyst to start of the story. But i wanted to ask, are are both of his parents important to the story for the same reason or his Mother and Father have major importance, but for different reason each. About Mc's father i have a gut feeling that he is major player in the story and probably even bigger then the Mc's mother, also i have a feeling that the "son of the coward" will be proven wrong in the long run.

I also have a feeling that down the line in the story as things get uncovered about who we really are, we might have to choose who we ally with, the DeLuca's or who our family are with. By DeLuca i especially mean the the two big players Cordia and Wilfred (who continuously looks to be the real mastermind of the DeLuca family).

P.s. As replayed the whole game at Saturday have to say, that Jalen e-mail still confuses me, when i first read it and still the second time around it made it seem like Jalen is our real Brother, and made me believe that we were a mobster's son that that had left and wasn't apart of the family's "business".

P.s.2 I have to also say that Gracie's aloofness is making me believe, that in the long run she going to be an even more scary person and a worse human being then Luna is considered in the of people that exist outside of Luciana.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I understand that the Mc's parent's are very important to the story and a catalyst to start of the story. But i wanted to ask, are are both of his parents important to the story for the same reason or his Mother and Father have major importance, but for different reason each. About Mc's father i have a gut feeling that he is major player in the story and probably even bigger then the Mc's mother, also i have a feeling that the "son of the coward" will be proven wrong in the long run.

I also have a feeling that down the line in the story as things get uncovered about who we really are, we might have to choose who we ally with, the DeLuca's or who our family are with. By DeLuca i especially mean the the two big players Cordia and Wilfred (who continuously looks to be the real mastermind of the DeLuca family).

P.s. As replayed the whole game at Saturday have to say, that Jalen e-mail still confuses me, when i first read it and still the second time around it made it seem like Jalen is our real Brother, and made me believe that we were a mobster's son that that had left and wasn't apart of the family's "business".

P.s.2 I have to also say that Gracie's aloofness is making me believe, that in the long run she going to be an even more scary person and a worse human being then Luna is considered in the of people that exist outside of Luciana.
Lots of possibilities indeed. Tho I already know the outcome haha.

About Jalen. Wanted to give off the feeling of brotherhood.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Lots of possibilities indeed. Tho I already know the outcome haha.

About Jalen. Wanted to give off the feeling of brotherhood.
A masterful display of not answering the question, Wilfred will be proud of you sir.

How far away are we till we start really learning about the mysteries surrounding the MC, especially those around his family (meaning how many updates do you believe till get there, any estimates)?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
A masterful display of not answering the question, Wilfred will be proud of you sir.

How far away are we till we start really learning about the mysteries surrounding the MC, especially those around his family (meaning how many updates do you believe till get there, any estimates)?
Heh, yeah. Can't really talk about anything regarding future events and stuff.

I don't have any specific amount of updates in mind for that. But I am not fond of the big twist reveals. It happens in a natural flow where we learn a bit each time until all the pieces been gathered.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
10. Yes, it was planned for. Not so much that the 'strongest' girl broke. But rather the one who was the most relied on and the one Luna felt the safest around.
Gaia 'saves' Luna from Viola at the start. Viola 'saves' Luna from Gaia at the end.
In Luna's mind, Viola was frightening and scary at first. Gaia was the angel and a safe heaven.
Yes, that's what I thought you did. Really great work. Dark, but great. Just shows that you can't really judge a person's character and intentions from the initial impression you get of them. If you can ever do that at any point at all. And sometimes they are exactly the opposite of what we think.

BTW, by not showing us what ultimately happens to the girls, are you hinting us the possibility of we meeting them again, or will you just tell the rest of the tale through other character's recounting the rest of the events to Luna?

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yes, that's what I thought you did. Really great work. Dark, but great. Just shows that you can't really judge a person's character and intentions from the initial impression you get of them. If you can ever do that at any point at all. And sometimes they are exactly the opposite of what we think.

BTW, by not showing us what ultimately happens to the girls, are you hinting us the possibility of we meeting them again, or will you just tell the rest of the tale through other character's recounting the rest of the events to Luna?
Sadly can't really talk
what will happen in the future regarding story elements. But I can say that it's not the last we heard of the girls

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Sadly can't really talk
what will happen in the future regarding story elements. But I can say that it's not the last we heard of the girls
I apologize for my curiosity. I knew you couldn't give an answer that would give any major spoiler away, but I just wanted to make sure if my feeling was right on that being an important decision. Thank you for your answer.

Reactions: HopesGaming

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
I'm not crying but please, tell us that we'll have the chance to empty a full magazine on those motherfuckers.

Reactions: VOYEUR

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
So far this has been the best update of all. It ripped my heart out with little Sofia going through what she did for refusing to hurt any of the animals before starvation resulted in her death. I did not think it was dark at all, just sad, because there are people like that in this world. The kids were cruely treated, no doubt. Other than the beatings, it appeared at least they were'nt molested. That would have been to much. Although, it happens in real life, I was glad it was not part of this game. Little Sofia will be in my mind the rest of this game, hopeing, that MC is able to find all those involves and make them pay slowly and not with a quick bullet to the head. Make them go through the same stuff before finally put an end to them.

I feel the reason Cordia couldn't find Luna is because it was not done by some unknown family. The odds of even finding them alive is going to be slim. Luna was 6 at the time and now at least 18 or 20 yrs. old. That is about 12 to 14 yr. later when she talks about it to the MC. However, if they were somehow found, I would give them a taste of their own treatment resulting in a slow and painful death, thinking about little Sofia the whole time. At 72, it takes all I have to hold back the tears.

The scene with the children was pefectly done. Displaying how the kids talked and acted at that age. One would not think they were playing a game by watching and listening to their conversation. Well done.

On another note, I was somewhat disappointed in the MC's behavior in the warehouse. His wussy attitude up and until he shot the guy in the eye, thus saving Luna and perhaps grew some balls when he played Russin Roulette with Luna. SO, where is this story going. We all ready know Luna can be dangerous. Gracie is going to be perhaps even more dangerous when she has to be, because of her intelligence. The MC, perhaps becomes the most dangerous, because he has two sides to himself. NOTE: He did not kill the soldier out of skill and experience, but rather out of reflex. No thinking about it but out of pure reflex, which can make him very dangerous. The 3 of them will end up becoming a team when going to take care of business and perhaps the prisoner will be the 4th. Nothing but dangerously loving women can be on his team.

Finally, after this update, I don't think we can see anything to top it. But, becasue, just how good this game is it's going to make it very hard waiting for the next update. Hopefully not more than a couple of months, but who knows. When a game is this good, you want the next update tomorrow and for it never to end, so long as there is a story to be told. I really appreciate you and your teams effort and time that your putting into this game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm just gonna say I have become a Patreon of this game. It has the potential to compete with the best commercial games: with time, effort and support I am talking Muvluv, Steins Gate, Fata Morgana level. I know I am setting expectations very high, but I think it is that good in terms of story, quality, writing and more. Obviously, game is still extremely short and just barely started walking, let alone reaching the sky of those game. We are far away to see whether we get to that, but that is why I am supporting it. Money better spent than almost every other visual novel on steam and several other media.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thank you all for the kind words. I have read all the posts and especially thank you to the people taking the time to make a review and rating of the game. Really love seeing those!

1. The big families have their own defense. Can't get too much into it but so far we have only fought against some low-class mercenaries and some lower ranked defectors from the Fazio's.

2. Punishment for that would be dead. So, how that will go only time will tell. Right now it only affects morality stat.

3. Kind of.

4. Yes.

5. Already planned for many funsies events in the future.

7. We will get to see how Wilfred and Cordia meet but I won't go too far with Wilfreds backstory. Wilfred is Wilfred, heh.

8. We will definitely get to see more of the Kaskar Family.

9. That could be fun. But sadly not something possible for someone working alone. Already got too much on my platter. But who knows what will happen in the future.

10. Yes, it was planned for. Not so much that the 'strongest' girl broke. But rather the one who was the most relied on and the one Luna felt the safest around.
Gaia 'saves' Luna from Viola at the start. Viola 'saves' Luna from Gaia at the end.
In Luna's mind, Viola was frightening and scary at first. Gaia was the angel and a safe heaven.
It is a mean to mess up Luna's mind even further.

11. He was aware.

12. He was captured alongside Luna. Tried to show that with a longer beard, dirt and ragged clothes instead of words.

14. Wilfred was a bit of a player in his younger days.

15. Wilfred. Absolutely.
Wow, thanks for the detailed answers man! Really appreciate it!!

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
rather strange update after half a year of waiting ....
while it does establish a strong story / character , it makes me wonder whether the dev will gain or loose patreons.
this is supposed to be rather erotic material
the doofus charcter should at least be able to go whoring
and since he is un upcomer maybe he should be able to build a gang already
ps alexandra game does a mafia story with less seriousness but greater appeal
:)

• Angry
Reactions: ive_got-problems

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
This is the only game here where I don't care at all about the erotic scenes, they actually are annoying because they interrupt the cool fiction and the cute romances!
I would really see an animated series of this... drama, comedy, action, epic... just awesome.
Call netflix dude.

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Well the full version was a huge blow makes me wonder if we will see Gaia, Laura and Viola in the future.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
rather strange update after half a year of waiting ....
while it does establish a strong story / character , it makes me wonder whether the dev will gain or loose patreons.
this is supposed to be rather erotic material
the doofus charcter should at least be able to go whoring
and since he is un upcomer maybe he should be able to build a gang already
ps alexandra game does a mafia story with less seriousness but greater appeal
:)
Luckily I have gained.
And hopefully without sounding too arrogant. The game is supposed to be whatever I decide it should be. I have yet to change my ways even with a couple of people trying to tell me how my game should be made. And Alexandre (great game) and this game is very different and can't be compared.
It would be the same as saying John Wick and Godfather are comparable by having mafia in those movies.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Call netflix dude.
I would not like that. For me visual novels are the best media to tell a story. When I see a movie, it is somebody's else story. You feel detached from it. If MC lives or die, saves the princess or kills anyone is irrelevant to you. In visual novel, I usually can get into character.
Also, there is a level of depth you just can't go into tv series or movies. Visual novels, as books allows you to go into details and explanations. But think for example how much it takes to read one simple scene, when the writer is describing the elements going on and feelings of the characters compared to the same scene in a movie or tv series. I prefer a slower, more detailed pace.
Besides, it is almost impossible to have different routes on tv series, and many histories require that events are revealed only through different story branches. For example, in a visual novel about two rival heroines, you may not understand what is going on with them unless you join them, so while in a route one of them maybe a total bitch, it may actually be different reason that is pushing that character's actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes