RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
+Morality is bad or good thing? + need to be good thing with not bad word but everytime I want choice +morality choices I see some bad things about it :D This confuse me. Can someone say?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
+Morality is bad or good thing? + need to be good thing with not bad word but everytime I want choice +morality choices I see some bad things about it :D This confuse me. Can someone say?
HopesGaming changed that value to "Dispassion" already. i.e. How ruthless and mafia-like you will be in executing your job.
e.g. Saying "Honor is important" to the Serpent gets minus "morality" which is confusing. It actually means you are still 'passionate' and not a ruthless killer (yet). Meanwhile, looking at a shooting (instead of looking away) gets + "morality", you are getting more "dispassionate" about the business.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Indeed. The goal is not to avoid anything cliche. But rather to make it my own.
The point was just that there was no reference point when I was creating Luna's backstory. As cliche as it may seem to be, heh.

HopesGaming just one question buddy...

how would you describe the future relationship of mc with lady cordia ? motherly or something else ? how does she see the mc ?
Sadly, I can't talk about anything related to the future. Those things are part of Cordia's character development. I would like to go in-depth with everything but for now, my mouth is zipped.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
HopesGaming changed that value to "Dispassion" already. i.e. How ruthless and mafia-like you will be in executing your job.
e.g. Saying "Honor is important" to the Serpent gets minus "morality" which is confusing. It actually means you are still 'passionate' and not a ruthless killer (yet). Meanwhile, looking at a shooting (instead of looking away) gets + "morality", you are getting more "dispassionate" about the business.
What about +2 morality Luna scene? This is realy wrong ''Amazing'' realy?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
HopesGaming, you are doing a great job keeping the future of the story close to the vest. But can you give us a quick glance at the development progress for the next update, now that the issues that held up the current release have been resolved? Will you be able to get back on track for a shorter release cycle? I don't think you need to shoot for monthly as DrPinkCake has shown, quality takes time but can we expect something before the end of the year?

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming, you are doing a great job keeping the future of the story close to the vest. But can you give us a quick glance at the development progress for the next update, now that the issues that held up the current release have been resolved? Will you be able to get back on track for a shorter release cycle? I don't think you need to shoot for monthly as DrPinkCake has shown, quality takes time but can we expect something before the end of the year?
It will go back to the normal release schedule which is 2-3 months.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Ok so with the current public relase version does it end once you reach lvl 5?

I have my MC at lvl 5 cant get any more exp from spamming jobs, and to continue the story it says that i need to be lvl 5 and daytime but i keep getting the ? event message

Having said that the story looking really cool so far, the characters are likable enough but Luna stands well above the rest

If the "twist" turns out to be that the MC is the leader's son i think we will see it coming from a mile away

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Ok so with the current public relase version does it end once you reach lvl 5?

I have my MC at lvl 5 cant get any more exp from spamming jobs, and to continue the story it says that i need to be lvl 5 and daytime but i keep getting the ? event message

Having said that the story looking really cool so far, the characters are likable enough but Luna stands well above the rest

If the "twist" turns out to be that the MC is the leader's son i think we will see it coming from a mile away
You need to complete promotion task for higher ranks. >Mission board - Events - Promotion event.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
HopesGaming, you give some of your characters common and forgettable names, like say, Joey (I think I heard that name before, but I don't remember which character he is now; weird), and others you give charismatic, unforgettable and not so common names, like Luna, Gaia, Viola, Cordia, etc. Can you tell us your inspiration for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Akamari

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
how can i change the language after i choose it ?
i choose arabic then all the option disappear , i try to delete the game but it not working , what should i do ?

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
how can i change the language after i choose it ?
i choose arabic then all the option disappear , i try to delete the game but it not working , what should i do ?
well if you haven't started on the game yet you can go to
C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
and then completely delete whole data on the game there then delete the unzipped files and open them again, it should fix the problem if im not mistaken.

Reactions: angel6666

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Guys anyway to know relationship points of each character in this game? since start i have been going only on luna missions(kinda wanted to go her dedicated path, if its possible at all) and was wondering if we can see how many RP we got with each person >__>?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Luckily I have gained.
And hopefully without sounding too arrogant. The game is supposed to be whatever I decide it should be. I have yet to change my ways even with a couple of people trying to tell me how my game should be made. And Alexandre (great game) and this game is very different and can't be compared.
It would be the same as saying John Wick and Godfather are comparable by having mafia in those movies.
good for you then - it means there is also a different sort of public as well
my favorite so far on this site is depraved awakening and also city of broken dreamers... strangely enough followed by take over , so you understand where i'm coming from. there may be another 20 or so that i follow.
people interested in mafia movies watched both movies so that also applies
i had hopped to see a split 50/50% between seriousness and sexyness... witcher 3 style maybe ;)
good luck
waiting for next update

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes