HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming, you give some of your characters common and forgettable names, like say, Joey (I think I heard that name before, but I don't remember which character he is now; weird), and others you give charismatic, unforgettable and not so common names, like Luna, Gaia, Viola, Cordia, etc. Can you tell us your inspiration for that?
Some are done while searching for origins such as Gaia which means earth. Or as the internet says- "In Greek mythology Gaia (G-EYE-uh) was the mother goddess who presided over the earth."
Gottardo- “strong by God, as strong as God” and due to it rhyming with something funny regarding his personality.
Gracie and Luna are due to the stark contrast. The Graceful and the dark one.
And so on. A lot of characters I look at the origins of the names before I give em the names.
While others are simply due to me liking the names.

HopesGaming
hi, as always thanks for the awesome game. but if possible can you answer a couple of questions that i have? if not then no problem i will find the hard way.
1- as MC can we stay on a dedicated path of any of the girls?(luna for example) or do we need to finish all the side quests?
2- how do i keep record on relationship points i acquired with each girl?

thanks in advance :))
1) Not sure for now. Right now it's finished all quests. Later on, I may make separate paths for each girl.
2) The portraits change depending on how many points you got with the girls.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Some are done while searching for origins such as Gaia which means earth. Or as the internet says- "In Greek mythology Gaia (G-EYE-uh) was the mother goddess who presided over the earth."
Gottardo- “strong by God, as strong as God” and due to it rhyming with something funny regarding his personality.
And so on. A lot of characters I look at the origins of the names before I give em the names.

1) Not sure for now. Right now it's finished all quests. Later on, I may make separate paths for each girl.

Hope will the next up date be out before chirstmas or after

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I got to thinking about the main characters and came to the following conclusion. Everyone of them has a hidden agenda except for maybe 2 or 3, Luna Antonio and Cordia. Luna is the both in your face and has a deep need for affection because of, as we now know, of her experience in captivity. The MC of course is driven by his animal instincts for all the main women except for Cordia. His agenda with Cordia and Antonio is driven by his underlying desire for power. Gracie is only using the MC to reach her goal of becoming a full part of the family and possibly become the Don of the family. We really don't know enough about Antonio to make any conclusions. Isabel is also not developed enough to decide although she seems to be the one who is sexually driven but no clue if that is her only motivation yet. Wilfred is a real piece of work. What I mean by that is he knows and has influence with all the families to be loyal to which ever one is the most powerful and we have plenty of evidence of that so far. The domo's are extremely loyal to either Cordia or the family as a whole and seem to only act to protect the family by mostly acting as hitmen/women. Don't know much about Joey except that he appears to die/disappear and resurrect or reappear and would be interesting to see how much of a role he plays as the story unfolds. Cordia only seems interested in keeping the family intact and in power but only using force if necessary and Wilfred is more than glad to take care of that. For some reason, yet to be revealed, she is also very over protective of Gracie and determined to keep her away from the harsher part of family business.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It took me 2 attempts to get through Luna's backstory. Couldn't stop myself blubbing.

I so want to see her get a happy ending.

After a nice wedding they go on their honeymoon and get jiggy .... 9 months later twins pop out cos twins are awesome don't argue with me they are totally not biased cos i'm a twin .... 10 years later they open their presents from momma Luna and get baby pistols so they can learn how to shoot wearing their matching bullet proof vests.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016

Unlocked
Development Update #20
Hello DeLucas

I hope you are all well. The feedback on 0.05 so far has been good and I am very pleased about that. Took a few days break after the release to reset the mind. It was a bit hectic the few days up until release. Barely got any sleep in.
Now, I'm itching to get straight back in.
The plan is to make a small update in the upcoming week. A couple of dream scenes (one is with Caterina and Cordia), a new portrait for Luna and update the Luna angle ending credit scene.
Adding the last bit of proofreading and then go through the game to check for any hiccups.

Once that is done I will start working on the new content. This rotation is lewd. (story - lewd -story -lewd- etc.)
And as we progress longer into the game the story rotation becomes a bit more intense (as those who played 0.05 can probably tell) but the lewd action does also get more intense now the introduction is done. Especially as the focus this time around is Isabel. Poor Lady lacks content.
More details in future dev. updates.

There will be a few changes to the Patreon page.
1) The goal has been changed. The full-time job goal is just not realistic and was a goal I made when I just started. I had no real clue how it all worked. Now I will simply go full time once I feel comfortable doing so.
New goals will be updated shortly.

2) Lately, there have been patrons that have pledged above the tiers available. So, I will add a couple more. The release system will stay the same, however. The Caporegime tier will gain the release and thereafter it will go down the system.

3) Any unique images and wallpapers image will end up in the main game at a later date.

Lastly, If I forgot to add anyone of the elite and capo tiers to the title- please pm again and I will have it in the game asap. As mentioned, it was a bit hectic up to the release so I may have missed some people in the credits.

- HG

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Unlocked
Development Update #20
Hello DeLucas

I hope you are all well. The feedback on 0.05 so far has been good and I am very pleased about that. Took a few days break after the release to reset the mind. It was a bit hectic the few days up until release. Barely got any sleep in.
Now, I'm itching to get straight back in.
The plan is to make a small update in the upcoming week. A couple of dream scenes (one is with Caterina and Cordia), a new portrait for Luna and update the Luna angle ending credit scene.
Adding the last bit of proofreading and then go through the game to check for any hiccups.

Once that is done I will start working on the new content. This rotation is lewd. (story - lewd -story -lewd- etc.)
And as we progress longer into the game the story rotation becomes a bit more intense (as those who played 0.05 can probably tell) but the lewd action does also get more intense now the introduction is done. Especially as the focus this time around is Isabel. Poor Lady lacks content.
More details in future dev. updates.

There will be a few changes to the Patreon page.
1) The goal has been changed. The full-time job goal is just not realistic and was a goal I made when I just started. I had no real clue how it all worked. Now I will simply go full time once I feel comfortable doing so.
New goals will be updated shortly.

2) Lately, there have been patrons that have pledged above the tiers available. So, I will add a couple more. The release system will stay the same, however. The Caporegime tier will gain the release and thereafter it will go down the system.

3) Any unique images and wallpapers image will end up in the main game at a later date.

Lastly, If I forgot to add anyone of the elite and capo tiers to the title- please pm again and I will have it in the game asap. As mentioned, it was a bit hectic up to the release so I may have missed some people in the credits.

- HG
''Luna angle ending credit scene '' Am I see wrong this? This mean lunas story is end? But how and why?!

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
It took me 2 attempts to get through Luna's backstory. Couldn't stop myself blubbing.

I so want to see her get a happy ending.

After a nice wedding they go on their honeymoon and get jiggy .... 9 months later twins pop out cos twins are awesome don't argue with me they are totally not biased cos i'm a twin .... 10 years later they open their presents from momma Luna and get baby pistols so they can learn how to shoot wearing their matching bullet proof vests.
Yeah, this is canon, even if I have to teach myself to mod Ren'py and draw a set of MS paint stick figures to make it happen.

''Luna angle ending credit scene '' Am I see wrong this? This mean lunas story is end? But how and why?!
Means the existing screen that says something like "You've reached the end of the content in this version". The current one for Luna has her kneeling with angel wings wrapped around herself iirc.

acnhan12

Oct 2, 2019
i need some help :( magic touch cant trigger. After The Friends Of My Friend Are My Friends Quest, i cant ask gracie about her trip but i still has record 4. Affter send movie list and wait, nothing happen. Even reload and play. Anyone know how to fix it? Thank you

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, this is canon, even if I have to teach myself to mod Ren'py and draw a set of MS paint stick figures to make it happen.

Means the existing screen that says something like "You've reached the end of the content in this version". The current one for Luna has her kneeling with angel wings wrapped around herself iirc.
I guess this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope :D

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017

Thanks for the answer, ill just use 2 different saves one for luna and one for finishing all quests for now.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
One request for HopesGaming

Since it is the lewd cycle that's coming next, could you please consider reducing the waiting time intervals for the character events going forward? Or if the intent is to make character development seem organic and not rushed (but I still don't think Gracie needs 3 days x 3 to view a video :p), increase the experience lvl cap & gear store substantially to accommodate for it?.

At the end of this update, by the time all the Gracie and Luna timers had been achieved, I was sitting at the lvl 10 cap for what seemed like forever and had $6000+ cash with all skill books and top tier equipment bought, feeling a bit OP :LOL:.

(PS. Yes I am aware there is a skip time function, but just sitting in game repeatedly clicking the "S" button is kind of a waste and serves little purpose other than to tell us that the timers are too long :p so I just run missions.)

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
One request for HopesGaming

Since it is the lewd cycle that's coming next, could you please consider reducing the waiting time intervals for the character events going forward? Or if the intent is to make character development seem organic and not rushed (but I still don't think Gracie needs 3 days x 3 to view a video :p), increase the experience lvl cap & gear store substantially to accommodate for it?.

At the end of this update, by the time all the Gracie and Luna timers had been achieved, I was sitting at the lvl 10 cap for what seemed like forever and had $6000+ cash with all skill books and top tier equipment bought, feeling a bit OP :LOL:.

(PS. Yes I am aware there is a skip time function, but just sitting in game repeatedly clicking the "S" button is kind of a waste and serves little purpose other than to tell us that the timers are too long :p so I just run missions.)
One note: If you feel like skipping then right click on the bed skips the day.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
i'm curious about Eiza and little confused at the same time. I mean is she going to be a deluca and one of the core characters too even though she's already in a different family? However, the existence of that said family is kinda dubious to me. Well whatever the case may be i'm here solely for the story, don't mind the lack of coitus one bit.
Good Stuff.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Love Gracie, but by god, it seems I am talking with a Battletech clanner, not understanding figures of speech and whatnot.

Guide on how to confuse her:
Take a shovel, a hoe (not that kind), a wrench and a hammer.
Place them in front of her.
Tell her to take her pick.
Enjoy the BSOD.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Although Luna has always been (and most likely will be) my favorite, I've always been intrigued with Isabel, so I'm glad that she's getting some love.

And new Luna portrait :love::love:. (Although I could be wrong) Guessing that one will be after the "Oath" event.

Reactions: Haise01
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes