TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there any sex scenes in the game?
Tags are still correct, there's no penetrative sex yet. But some extremely hot teasing...
Guys, i cant finish Gracie events. help? i already check records
Try tracking the event in the journal. I seem to remember towards the end it stalling, but doing the second dancing event Dancing Clothes got it moving again (I think).

Reactions: Thessali

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I already got a story on luna childhood story, but why not the task events change?
Go to the journal you should be able to see the event stages, and also track the event. At one point you have to check the spy cam, and then there's some waiting.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have same problem, after end main story, the issue still remain... Dont know how to fix it....
Try doing Dancing Clothes, talk to Gracie's when she's dancing in the living room. I think when I did the Magic Touch that event got it moving when it seemed to stop, although it could have also just been enough time passing.

Also check your journal, the individual stages of the events like this are listed there...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I gotta ask, is there a plan to add a time limit in eventually? Seems so since there is a Day system but I thought I'd ask anyway.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Is there a way to see the "end of content" portraits again AFTER you have already unlocked and seen them?

Particularly if, like has been mentioned, there will be new ones, like for Luna.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to see the "end of content" portraits again AFTER you have already unlocked and seen them?
The current ones can be downloaded from the opening post, check the . Unless Hope puts a in a way you'd have to take a screenshot (just press the S key), or dissemble the game to get the webp file then convert it to a viewable file type like a png.

Shadowwolf1989

Oct 5, 2019
for those who have issues with gracies events- and lunas - reinstall the game- do not use the mod cheat- there are a few who have issues i have had- and i used this mod file- you replace blah blah blah- a fresh install- and no cheating- everything works out - no glitches no stops :) - and if the dev sees this, please add a cheat option for max cash or stats - but i love this game and as much as i hate waiting- i hope this game goes on and on :)

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
When is a French translation?
It is already done. I will add it to the upcoming update.

for those who have issues with gracies events- and lunas - reinstall the game- do not use the mod cheat- there are a few who have issues i have had- and i used this mod file- you replace blah blah blah- a fresh install- and no cheating- everything works out - no glitches no stops :) - and if the dev sees this, please add a cheat option for max cash or stats - but i love this game and as much as i hate waiting- i hope this game goes on and on :)
A fresh install does not always work, sadly. That's because even if the scripts are fixed from a new install. The save is still corrupted. About adding cheat for max cash or stats- not something I want to do (yet).
Having plans to rework the whole section anyway.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes