pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Make sure you view all recordings and it took like 2 days the folowing monday for Luna to show up
huh?

In terms of looks, i like Isabel the best, I think. But both Luna and Gracie are so lovably innocent, that I like them better than Isabel. Cordia on the other hand.... I like her too, but there isn't much to go on as of now.

Here's a guess on her actions.... especially when you're caught
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though, tbh, I find neither of those scenarios plausible. And it would disappoint me greatly if either turns even remotely true.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Here's a guess on her actions.... especially when you're caught
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can see the 1st scenario but from what I've seen so far she isn't vindictive, if anything the opposite, especially when it comes to Luna. If anything Cordia, although extremely and deeply affected by her life lights death, somehow understands what Luna went through and gladly lets Luna have her own head, like a wild stallion. Besides it's very good for the family for Luna to be the way she is. I would be very concerned for the MC if she were to find out how he is corrupting both of her daughters.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I think she knows... just not sure on the extent of how much she knows. At least she knows something is going on. I can't imagine her being so ignorant of it.

I'm wondering on her feelings regarding Antonio. He definitely doesn't seem like Don material from the latest of actions in the story.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
What a wonderful game. I played this first time and couldn't end until I had got everything done. Excellent plot and graphics. Girls, especially Gracie were hot (though Luna's perfect ass gives good competition). But somehow bosses dreamscene managed to beat younger girls versions with it's hotness.

Luna's story was heartbreaking and made me think a lot of my childhood which was bad, but nowhere near that. My mother beat me only until I was 5-6 years old and was taken to foster parents. And there was also couple violent incidents where I attacked my playmates in a rage fit, screwed up by the beatings. But I got better, not fully without scars though, which led me to hermit life. Never letting anyone get close to me.

I also took notes about typoes while I played. If creator happens to see this message...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This gentlman is Antonio DeLuca, eldest son and the Capo Bastone of the family."

"Well, it is true... Luna is part of it and you're not. Maybe she just dosen't want you to go down the same path."

"And you just compleley forgot about her!"

"You could just enter a torunement. I tend to be part of them a lot."

"Honestly, it didn't even feel like we were captured. We just actied like a family in a normal household."

"Actually, We were becoming a true family." -> we

"Not quiet." -> Not quite.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I think she knows... just not sure on the extent of how much she knows. At least she knows something is going on. I can't imagine her being so ignorant of it
During Luna's back story Luna states that she told her about killing Luan and how Cordia treated her differently after that, at least that Was Luna's impression.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
During Luna's back story Luna states that she told her about killing Luan and how Cordia treated her differently after that, at least that Was Luna's impression.
My comment was about the MC and Luna/Gracie's "relations."

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
My comment was about the MC and Luna/Gracie's "relations."
Sorry, missed that so I agree that I am not sure how much Gracie knows although it would make sense that she would know after this amount of time although Cordia seems to not want her (Gracie) to know much about the family business.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Unsure, but there was a point, where I had to move on with the story, so I did a couple of stories and then did the free roam stuff.

Feb 15, 2019
This game is phenomenal. I agree with what one reviewer said - the plot is so compelling, that the sexy aspects almost detract from it.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes