JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
After the recent update, I've only done a full playthrough once. Most likely will do a new playthough when the game gets the mini update in about a week's time.

Meanwhile, here are some more questions for HopesGaming:

1) What are the ranks of the the twins of the Kaskar family who accompanied Jalen to his meeting with MC (& Luna and Gracie)?? Capos? Elite Soldados? Or an unknown rank (something like Serpents)?

2) So you've mentioned that only ranks above Capos were Wilfred's Division, 4 Serpents, Consigliere, Underboss, Don. Angelo & Caterina's convo about Pelata & some other elite Soldados will soon be joining their Capo rank had me thinking - how do Capos get promoted?

Do they:
- Option 1 - Join Wilfred's Division, donning the masks LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO: or
- Option 2 - Join the Serpents adding to the Serpents roster (so 4 Serpents becoming 5 Serpents, then 6 Serpents etc and so on with every Capo added on :unsure:) or
- Option 3 - Remain a Capo forever unless one of the 4 Serpents is killed or retires of old age, which in those cases, the most skilled Capo is promoted as a new "Serpent" replacing the old one (which makes Capos remain totally unassociated with Wilfred's division. Recruitment pool for that division being separate from Capos), therefore total number of Serpents will always be fixed, i.e. no more than 4.

My guess is Option 3 is the most likely option, but am I correct in that guess? What is the process of Capos' promotion (is a promotion even possible once a member reaches Capo rank unless one of the Serpents dies or retires)?

3) So Caterina is obsessed with Rollerskates. But is she the only one in her crew who uses them? I would have thought she would have had at least couple of men or women under her who use rollderskates like her (considering she favors people for her crew who like rollerskates, I actually thought she might force her crew to wear them all the time :LOL:), or am I wrong in that assumption?

Keep up the awesome work!!

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
All 3 ask you need wait for future update JJJ84.
You need replay again . and you see the response in the game the other. Wait for future update

And play Philly games and Dr.pink for wait next update Screenshot_2019-10-05-21-22-11(1).png

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
All 3 ask you need wait for future update JJJ84.
You need replay again . and you see the response in the game the other. Wait for future update

And play Philly games and Dr.pink for wait next update View attachment 420646
Actually finished (or caught up to) all those games. Depraved Awakening, I actually finished like 2~3 weeks before Hopes' recent update with DeLuca, City of Broken Dreamers, & Being a DIK, I'm caught up. Acting Lesson was actually one of the first games I played (before joining f95 zone forums).

I've had this account since Xmas last year (looking back, can't believe I actually joined exactly on Christmas day. That's one hell of a coincidance lol). During all this time, I've tried out couple of games here and there (which includes above of course). But DeLuca seems to be the only game which continues to interest me with regarding making posts (with other games, while I do really like them, I'm more just peeking at what others may say, and don't really jump into convos/discussions nor raise any questions for some odd reason).

With replaying DeLuca, I'm actually gonna try that after Hopes does that mini update he said he'll release after about a week's time.

John64

Apr 25, 2018
The last 0.05 update was... unusual. But I would prefer a bit more "balanced" narrative between "drama" and "sexy" parts of the story. Having just a kiss "reward" for watching a dozen of deaths followed by the loooong story of child abuse and humiliation is... a bit less than I would expect. The story itself is still good though. Just a bit more "balance" would be nice. :)

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
This game sure did catch me off guard! What an amazing story and game over all!! I wasn't expecting a master piece. Now I'm hook and can't for the next update.. Speaking of updates, how often updates are released?

This game has made it to being one of the top games for me, next to BAD and CoBD!

Thank you for the great work dev :)

Reactions: JJJ84 and D Dog
D

Deleted member 1481465

Have to say that I wasn't hugely impressed by the latest update, considering the time taken. Luna's backstory was good, the action scene was very well done - but it felt like we barely got any sexual payoff at all. There was a kiss and some brief fondling? A bit disappointing.

• Angry
Reactions: Akamari

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I actually both of the above posts are right. She saw MC's commitment, she really doesn't care if she dies or not, also based on her devil may care way of fighting, and she doesn't want to be responsible for the death again of someone she really cares about.

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
Not sure if anybody else has noticed this but I give HopesGaming major props for this little easter egg. Cordia is rather secretive right? She keeps her comments short and sharp, and we dont know too much about her. Except that we do have the info page. So, You go on there trying to learn a bit about her. She's 49, likes hot tea, dislikes cold tea (big shock there), and we get her birthday: February 31st. Only February 31st in not a real date. February has a max of 30 days. Nice little bit of info that I didn't notice until like the 3rd play through. Makes me wonder if the other stuff on her info sheet is true. I bet she actually drinks coffee. :coffee:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes