Which has 28 days clear
And 29, in each leap year

Funny how every people has a slightly different rhyme

Reactions: E.l.l.0

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
"February 31, with regard to the modern Western (revised Gregorian) calendar, is an imaginary date. It is sometimes used for example purposes, to make it clear regardless of context that the information being presented is artificial and not real data."

Arassei

May 28, 2019
"February 31, with regard to the modern Western (revised Gregorian) calendar, is an imaginary date. It is sometimes used for example purposes, to make it clear regardless of context that the information being presented is artificial and not real data."
I took this for Cordia's way of telling us: "my day of birth does not concern you".
Like the birthday of Antonio : " I am a joke ! "

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
i don't know what to say. Don't get me Wrong. This Game is Great, but WTF. I know Luna had a rly Hard Time, but now i wish i never played this Game (Like i do with LiS). It's Nothing that should be here, it should be on Steam, Epic or GOG. Sadly now i played it and i wanna watch how it goes in the Future. Keep going, if you can keep this Cuallity, you will have not to worry about the Money.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
It's not very relevant but i'm going to say it anyway.
There is a part where you attack the compound and Angelo smack the head of a bald guy against the wall.
Well that sound... i search for it 10-15 min trying to remember it... where i heard that before.
And I finally found it NIN - Mr. Self Destruct, I swear while playing i was expecting that music to start playing :)

French Canadian here also and i can confirm that knuckle month thingy trick(learn the same thing)
Primary stuff along with the trick(sentence) to remember the order of planet
Mon Vieux Tu M'as Jeté Sur Une Nouvelle Planete
have no clue what the sentence is in english but i bet it exist in every language
And Pluto might not be a planet anymore but i bet they still teach that stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Primary stuff along with the trick(sentence) to remember the order of planet
Mon Vieux Tu M'as Jeté Sur Une Nouvelle Planete
have no clue what the sentence is in english but i bet it exist in every language
And Pluto might not be a planet anymore but i bet they still teach that stuff
In English, it's "My Very Easy Method Just Speeds Up Naming Planets" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and D Dog

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, if it's well funded, it will probably have more games, maybe a sequel. Or just another game by the guys behind this.

And..... I wholly expected Luna landing to involve Luna's butt.

Reactions: eromaster

Doommachine

Oct 25, 2018
Is the new update luna only content or am I missing something. Sent the newest "video" to Grace. When I press continue story it says to check the events but I have no new ones. Cheers

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the new update luna only content or am I missing something. Sent the newest "video" to Grace. When I press continue story it says to check the events but I have no new ones. Cheers
The change log in the opening post will tell you whats been added in a update, also the event menu in game (the ? icon) lists all the events currently in the game. This update was all main story and Luna though.

Think continue is for the main story only. You can view and track the quest progress with the journal (the J icon), there's a lot of waiting in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HopesGaming did post a fix for the event, although it says for a bug starting it (and to only use it for that bug).

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes