X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Not quite sure if I understood what your second question was, but it sounds like a bug. I will look into it.
HopesGaming
What I meant to say that in the main events
1. Contract
2. Promotion
3. can I have this
I went to wilfred for information about contract he asked me to search online but i forgot to do so, and after completing 2 and 3 events i.e, Promotion and Can i have this, I wanted to complete the contract part again which I havent search on the laptop but there was no such option in the laptop so I asked if there is a console cmd to play contract again or it will not be possible to do so. because there was no requiremets to do complete contract then only proceed to promotion and other.

Last edited:

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Just played this , and i played the full Young Luna part that got me and i must admit had a tear in my eye for that , it was well written too

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
as I understand it, we still have to face the Mysterious Six, I think it is from their murder that we will begin our journey into becoming a legend of the criminal world.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,

I started the game again. As I already knew about Luna's past, I wanted to see if I could still find the game "fun".

Well, as I thought, that was not really the case. We can try to find happiness in the other stories, but for Luna, it has become quite difficult. I even felt guilt to laugh (but this time I took the short version of her past, I was traumatized enough the first time).

So, I was wondering : would not it be better for the game to « soften » Luna's past a bit ?
Because once we have watched it, we no longer have the same vision of the game and the humor may no longer be effective.

Reactions: mvitrak

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Hello,

I started the game again. As I already knew about Luna's past, I wanted to see if I could still find the game "fun".

Well, as I thought, that was not really the case. We can try to find happiness in the other stories, but for Luna, it has become quite difficult. I even felt guilt to laugh (but this time I took the short version of her past, I was traumatized enough the first time).

So, I was wondering : would not it be better for the game to « soften » Luna's past a bit ?
Because once we have watched it, we no longer have the same vision of the game and the humor may no longer be effective.
isn't that precisely the point ?

Reactions: voldybuff

saberdio

Aug 27, 2018
This is the only game here on the forum where I don't like to skip the conversation or the story, I love them more than the indecent parts ;) I can go on and on for the praises for the story, but I would say

To the developer,
Never rush for the updates. Take your time. Please.

There were instances where dialogues had spelling mistakes and wrong speaker name tags. probably in the young luna's story.
Also there were dialogues of the kids from the background, but the render was stuck with the kids who weren't the ones speaking but they did speak afterwards. probably less renders for the boring sadistic stuff (not really that boring tbh). At one point I had to go slow to understand who was the speaker, it was confusing, since gracie was telling the story, her convo should have been in italics to differentiate while in the story?

Please increase the font size in the event list of pending tasks, its hard to make out sometimes.

While Cordia's date of birth, February 31 is an example of an imaginary date, and Antonio's 1st April is kind of joke, wilfred DOB is a mystery. but Luna being a Libra and Gracie being a Virgo woman and Isabel being a Gemini are spot on.
The developer knows his game well and is a genius. Are you a Virgo as well? :D

Reactions: D Dog

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Maybe the hard way for her story is necessary for something later on, so far the game seems pretty well thought out.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The humor will be even better in the future because Luna will be happy. Luna going from completely broken to finding happiness will be great, if she cracks jokes about something we now have background for it to be a lot more impactful even if it is meant to be funny/light-hearted.

Luna's story is a pretty classic broken girl becoming whole again story, seeing her terrible past will make the rest of her story a lot better.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Maybe the hard way for her story is necessary for something later on, so far the game seems pretty well thought out.
Well, if this " something " is " be able to make suffer the Mysterious Six the same way Luna suffered ", I totally agree with you.

why soften it, if it changes the story?

Humor still works for me.
No need to change the story. I was thought like a mix between the short and the long version, or something like that.
The long version is more or less 1 hour of reading about the torture of innocent little girls and some renders are really cruels. I find that too much (but again, it's just my opinion).

The humor will be even better in the future because Luna will be happy. Luna going from completely broken to finding happiness will be great, if she cracks jokes about something we now have background for it to be a lot more impactful even if it is meant to be funny/light-hearted.

Luna's story is a pretty classic broken girl becoming whole again story, seeing her terrible past will make the rest of her story a lot better.
I guess it's a matter of point of view but I understand what you say.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just played through Luca's past.. Holy crap that was tough to endure! Makes me want to murder those bastards!
Well written! Just so glad you didn't go.. darker.. that would've made me delete the game.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Just played through Luca's past.. Holy crap that was tough to endure! Makes me want to murder those bastards!
Well written! Just so glad you didn't go.. darker.. that would've made me delete the game.
Darker.... like... ntr loli rape darker? Cuz honestly, that's all I can think of to be darker, at that point.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
On the contrary, Having loved the Luna Backstory, I would love this game even more if it had more stuff like that(perhaps darker even) sprinkled throughout the game. I love it when media goes dark like this. It is infinitely more interesting.

Of course not loli ntr....whatever dark.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes