soperghoust3

Sep 4, 2019
hi i need some help while trying to play the game i pressed on arabic language and as u can see nothing there 1572919555395.png

Last edited:

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
hi i need some help while trying to play the game i pressed on arabic language and as u can see nothing there View attachment 450719
If you go into the file the game exe is, open the folder named "game", open the folder named "tl", you'll see a folder named "arabic". If you delete that file, it will default back to the english language. From there, open the game again and switch it back to english to make sure it stays that way.

you can then restore the arabic file you deleted if you want for some reason

soperghoust3

Sep 4, 2019
If you go into the file the game exe is, open the folder named "game", open the folder named "tl", you'll see a folder named "arabic". If you delete that file, it will default back to the english language. From there, open the game again and switch it back to english to make sure it stays that way.

you can then restore the arabic file you deleted if you want for some reason
TYSM ^_^

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The fault is entirely on me regarding Arabic translation.
It was a work on progress translation but the translator had to leave sadly. And I forgot to remove it from the game.
But, there is a new Arabic translator so hopefully, we get the Arabic version soon.

Reactions: Gods and modo200

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
HopesGaming the story is truly awesome thanks for this game. Regarding that i have a little question. Will the MC be able to join the serpent with growing abilities?. And do you plan to add a roadmap on what you want to work on the next updates?. I'm a patreon but i couldn't find something like that in there. Anyways, keep up the great work.

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming the story is truly awesome thanks for this game. Regarding that i have a little question. Will the MC be able to join the serpent with growing abilities?. And do you plan to add a roadmap on what you want to work on the next updates?. I'm a patreon but i couldn't find something like that in there. Anyways, keep up the great work.

Sadly, can't answer questions about what will happen in the future regarding story elements.
About roadmaps. Not the biggest fan of em. I tend to explain who the focus will be in dev.updas but roadmap is an artist roadblock.
Example, 0.05 update was supposed to be end of fazio arc, Eiza rescue sister and training arc.

But after one part is done I quickly realized there be too much action with that setup. So I changed it to Luna's backstory which is a more slowroll and relaxing kind of story.

But overall it's just easiere to know what you will do once one part is done instead of lock

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sadly, can't answer questions about what will happen in the future regarding story elements.
About roadmaps. Not the biggest fan of em. I tend to explain who the focus will be in dev.updas but roadmap is an artist roadblock.
Example, 0.05 update was supposed to be end of fazio arc, Eiza rescue sister and training arc.

But after one part is done I quickly realized there be too much action with that setup. So I changed it to Luna's backstory which is a more slowroll and relaxing kind of story.

But overall it's just easiere to know what you will do once one part is done instead of lock
dont think i forget you owed us a proper Cordia update :p ;)

jester1pbt

Dec 5, 2018
I can't continue on with story 5. It says i need promotion Soldato, but i'm already rank 8 with the Soldato promotion

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes