Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
ARGH! Holy hell i have never been so annoyed in my life! I get insane deja-vu when i look at these characters! I swear i have seen them before somewhere... I just can not seem to figure out where...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It's that the poster of the new James Bond movie??
"The Deluca who loved me"
Heh, it was actually a request picture from a patron. He said to make it bond-like, so I guess I succeded.

ARGH! Holy hell i have never been so annoyed in my life! I get insane deja-vu when i look at these characters! I swear i have seen them before somewhere... I just can not seem to figure out where...
No clue. I just created them by what was available asset wise and look wise I tweaked till I found what I liked.

Nov 17, 2018
Damn what an amazing ride i just had with the game. Absolutely blew my mind and made me feel sorry for Luna so much. It definitely got me hooked. Amazing game sir. I went through a rollercoster of emotions today, and was completely suprise. Hell this is the first adult game where the lack of sex didn't keep me off the screen for one bit. I literally couldn't stop playing and just went on for hours. Keep up the good work. Seing the dev being active in the thread give me high hopes on the game as well. Beautiful work.
Though i understand you are like DPC and prefer to not be but on a timer but could i ask you what to expect of the next update ?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Damn what an amazing ride i just had with the game. Absolutely blew my mind and made me feel sorry for Luna so much. It definitely got me hooked. Amazing game sir. I went through a rollercoster of emotions today, and was completely suprise. Hell this is the first adult game where the lack of sex didn't keep me off the screen for one bit. I literally couldn't stop playing and just went on for hours. Keep up the good work. Seing the dev being active in the thread give me high hopes on the game as well. Beautiful work.
Though i understand you are like DPC and prefer to not be but on a timer but could i ask you what to expect of the next update ?
At my patreon page (or the F.A.Q here) you can see what timeframe I try to get it out on.
Between 2-3 months.
But yes, I won't do eta's anymore due to... past experiences.

There will be a small update soon.
No real events or anything but new dream scenes, galleries and shit ton of lore. (Lore part is what taking some time to do)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
when you say a ton of lore do you mean like small conversations with the characters if so that sounds cool i like the little chats with characters you get to know them more hope walter gets some love ( without wearing Luna's dress of of course ;) )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iron-Cut

KingyMingy

Oct 28, 2019
Probably the best game here that I have played so far...there's no sex but there's plenty of other games for that. This is developing to be a masterclass...hopefully the story writing doesn't go downhill from here.

Reactions: Nordec
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes