Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
A Few of my fellow users had request some signatures for this game. Who knows maybe in the near future I'll be creating some more. When I do make them I'll post them here.
would be nice to know, if you could tell me from what game your signature is :)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
So its your main job and also its your hobby , or Im wrong?
and based on , I assume you earn from patreon atleast 3500$ per month , and according to your link of wages in Denmark, Average Salary in Copenhagen, Denmark is 3120$ , so it seems ypur earn more than average salary.
Did you figure that all out by yourself, Were you wearing sandals?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
All fine, tanks girl . :)
Corrected your post let’s not get carried away

By the way I haven’t even started playing the game.

I’ll play once I finish all Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News Signatures

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
It is my hobby, yes.
Don't think I've said otherwise? If so, my bad.

I'm working working, haha.
I want to finally release this! But, yes, not going to rush it either.
Umm...sorry maybe I failed damn math, but if this is part time job, what is concerned with minimum wage in Denmark?

I saw so many devs here who work as a team and are making games which have less patrons, less earnings than this, yeah I know their earnings would be meaningless after distribution. They might be just enjoying developing their games, they don't care about earnings, anyway it is hobby, it is a part time job. I don't think there are many games in f95 which really guarantee full time salary. They just work as a team because it's faster than alone.

I'm not saying you should quit your job and end career to develop somethings like lewd games here.
No one here would say such things.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Umm...sorry maybe I failed damn math, but if this is part time job, what is concerned with minimum wage in Denmark?

I saw so many devs here who work as a team and are making games which have less patrons, less earnings than this, yeah I know their earnings would be meaningless after distribution. They might be just enjoying developing their games, they don't care about earnings, anyway it is hobby, it is a part time job. I don't think there are many games in f95 which really guarantee full time salary. They just work as a team because it's faster than alone.

I'm not saying you should quit your job and end career to develop somethings like lewd games here.
No one here would say such things.
The reason why I mentioned minimum wage is you were implying that I earned so much yet I didn't hire any employers. The point was to tell you- I can't afford that since I barely have enough to pay myself.

About a team;
- They started together and therefore it is easier to handle things such as the earnings.
- Just because it's a hobby now does not mean I never want to go full at this. It is after all my passion.
- I don't know what role to give anyone. The writing? I handle the writing. I don't want to tell the secrets of the story just yet. Renders? I am not comfortable given my characters out and I like doing renders.
What else is there to do? Coding? It is a simple vn (for now) without much coding needed.
So what employers can I hire?
And let's say there actually is a good reason to work as a team;
I started all this because I did not like working in teams. That was the main force why I sought out this kind of thing.
If I was to be in a team, there will go less then one month and I probably abandoned the project and just give it to the new people.

With that said; I do hire commission work. I just hired a coder for the new gameplay section. I probably hire lots of commission in the future as well. Music, animations, etc.

But always freelancers. Not partners nor teammates.

Feb 29, 2020
The reason why I mentioned minimum wage is you were implying that I earned so much yet I didn't hire any employers. The point was to tell you- I can't afford that since I barely have enough to pay myself.

About a team;
- They started together and therefore it is easier to handle things such as the earnings.
- Just because it's a hobby now does not mean I never want to go full at this. It is after all my passion.
- I don't know what role to give anyone. The writing? I handle the writing. I don't want to tell the secrets of the story just yet. Renders? I am not comfortable given my characters out and I like doing renders.
What else is there to do? Coding? It is a simple vn (for now) without much coding needed.
So what employers can I hire?
And let's say there actually is a good reason to work as a team;
I started all this because I did not like working in teams. That was the main force why I sought out this kind of thing.
If I was to be in a team, there will go less then one month and I probably abandoned the project and just give it to the new people.

With that said; I do hire commission work. I just hired a coder for the new gameplay section. I probably hire lots of commission in the future as well. Music, animations, etc.

But always freelancers. Not partners nor teammates.
Well in the event you ever do need / want anyone's assistance you can't go wrong with Coriolan.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Ok, I just dowloaded and lauched the game...and immediatrly one thing slapped me in the face:

"Isn't the theme in the Main Menu a midi version of Megitsune???"

A small part, ok, but it gave me goosebumps!

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes