Steffen Thomsen

Jan 10, 2018
40k ddk in denmark per month?
No doubt denmark is the most happiness country in the world, in China even in Shanghai we just earn a 6k ddk worth a month.
Well Denmark also got the worlds highest tax rate at 60%.
Currently the average Dane makes approximately 27.000DKK. Or 3870$. Before taxes.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
hope said today
Almost today. around 2am-3am I would say. (it's 8pm here to give an idea)
Mostly doing postwork. Adding codes and music. But the music part is taking me so long.
I'm going through it scene by scene. Figure out the best place to star tit and end it.
But the hardest part of the music is finding the right one you want to use.

I need to figure out a good way to deal with music.
Maybe hire someone to go through all the sound and music in my script.

Jan 12, 2019
Mostly doing postwork. Adding codes and music. But the music part is taking me so long.
I'm going through it scene by scene. Figure out the best place to star tit and end it.

honestly bro take your time, as much as my patience is running low I'd rather wait another month than to get a rushed product. i know from experience how taxing game development and writing can be. Music plays a critical role in the grand scope of how the game is received by the audience so you want to get it right. Although, I'm sure I don't need to tell you this. Just keep giving it your all bro, its been a great ride so far and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait to see it through to the end :)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

Sierra3 works with jack and handles music and sound

Obiwanker

Sep 30, 2017
Yah 6 months , very long time indeed . But i get it Hopes. It must be tough to make everything by yourself ! It's just we are bored with all the quarantine has been going on. So, take your time but please give us a reason to be happy before we catch some corona shit. No pressure ! :)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes