Obiwanker

Sep 30, 2017
Yah 6 months , very long time indeed . But i get it Hopes. It must be tough to make everything by yourself ! It's just we are bored with all the quarantine has been going on. So, take your time but please give us a reason to be happy before we catch some corona shit. No pressure ! :)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Imagine for me that I am Brazilian and $ 1.00 US Dollar here is more than R $ 5.02. for me it costs 150.00 o_O(n):cry::(
Ye but it's only for a couple of days and in a bit over a week it is free to the public.
The reason for having it to patrons only the first week is a way to say thanks to the people that make this project possible.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Ye but it's only for a couple of days and in a bit over a week it is free to the public.
The reason for having it to patrons only the first week is a way to say thanks to the people that make this project possible.
Relax, I don’t think the value of donations is expensive, it’s not that, if you analyze it it’s still very cheap, which is 30 dollars a month!

What is abusive is the difference in values between the currencies of the countries!

You are not to blame, on the contrary you have to receive the congratulations, because I do some arts in DAZ3d and I know how difficult it is to put together a cool scene and still have to develop the game's plot so that it is not repeated with so many others already existing! thanks

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Have seen this title mentioned in other threads recently & thought I should check it out, couple questions: is it a VN? About how much play/read time is there currently (v0.05) ?

Thanks >;D

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Have seen this title mentioned in other threads recently & thought I should check it out, couple questions: is it a VN? About how much play/read time is there currently (v0.05) ?

Thanks >;D
yes ,a mafia vn!! Will remind you of godfather at times.
Wait a little longer that the next update is coming.
Highly recommend to play

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I hope this story does not appear on the next update (Surely it will be Gracie, and then the universal favorite Luna)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes