Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
This one will be my Last Tease.

I'll posting all signatures at once for this game. There will be more Goddess signatures (according to some users)

She looks rather intense.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hey HopesGaming, it is quite admirable, how you work on your game, but please, do not overexert yourself. If you are a normal person like me, or anyone else and doing this beside your daily job, man it must be very exhausting, even if fullfilling. Too many devs abandoned their work because of health reasons in the last half year. A DeLuca every six months is still better, than no DeLuca at all. Please take care of yourself. :)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
To make it clear;
2019 have been a great year for the quailty of my content (my name is luna has been the best recieved update)
BUT it has been low in quantity. (blow to personal ego)
There have been reason for why I couldn't update and why it taken so long. So not going to do any excuse for that. It is what it is.
But that does not mean I like it.

So ofc, the main focus in the next update is speed. But I don't really talk about that with the toxic people (everyone know who t hey are). I don't care about those people.
But I want to let the true player base of the delucas know. I am going to improve the speed. Not for their sake but for your sake.

Peace.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes