Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.06 Compressed + Cheat Mod(Le Taz) :

Touch On MC's Laptop to Access Cheat Menu (Use the stats cheat at your own risk. Do Not Complain if that breaks your saves)
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks a lot bro : C10

Apr 24, 2018
Love to hear it!

Isabel been the least favorite girl since the start. Hopefully, she'll get some love from the playerbase after this update.
Another thing I recently noticed that I have to commend you on are the character designs for Lady Cordia and Gracie. Obviously they are absolutely gorgeous, but what I find really remarkable is how you can really see the resemblance between them. In some of her more contemplative moments (bathroom scene I'm looking at you) Gracie really is the spitting image of her mother. I can't imagine how difficult it is to pull something like that off, while still making it look so natural. Great job!

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
I just love deluca family for me this game is on top of all Games , like rank 1, best of all time,
thanks Hope's gaming for creating deluca family I'm your one of big fan

Reactions: HopesGaming

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The DeLuca Family [v0.06] [HopesGaming](1.8 GB rar pc source)
384 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Read the change log, I guess maybe I will still pay it. Who knows, I may change my mind about Isabel. Not that I hated her to begin with, just more indifferent to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vamori
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes