bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for this update Hopes, it is very much appreciated, and stay safe my friend, it's a really mad world out there, everybody stay's away from each other like if it's the end of the world, it ain't pretty :(

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
A very dangerous reply in this community. I wish you godspeed for the future battles you will have in the comment section.
To be fair, Hopes already repeatedly said he's sorry for the long wait. He had his reasons. And he did promise to speed up his process in the future. So comments like those are basically like beating up a dead horse. Which is why the fanbase usually react negatively to it. Personally, for me, if it's just a jab at how long it's been, it's fair game. But if it's followed up by some sort of insult, either to Hopes or to the fanbase, it's a problem.

Anyhoo, HopesGaming, found a minor typo you should fix when convenient:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Job On update (y)

Wish i could see sex scenes with Girls and Milf :giggle:
Hope Dev Reconsider this Beatifull Must have SEX =Vaginal + Creampie + + + etc
Why? = Cuz Female Characters are Beatifull and they have Romantic interest To MC :love:(y)

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Friendly reminder, you should utilize both the ? menu and the J menu when you're stuck during an event. The ? menu gives you an idea how to start event, but the J menu actually have every steps you have to take, and allow quest tracking.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Not gonna lie, I'm a liberal. But this comment had me rollingggg. xD
Same, I almost got offended bc labels are BS & horrifyingly inaccurate But it's just a game & I can't take anyone seriously who just tosses that label around anytime someone disagrees with them or acts in a way they dont agree with lmao >;D

Reactions: Kpoptarts

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The wait can be long, but nothing will happen as we wait longer because Dev is doing a great job. ;) Especially in the previous update, with Luna, I loved this character.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes