campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Happy to see an update but for some reason i cant start the new content. Maybe i'm blind but whenever i click continue nothing happens and i get send back into my room (no message or anything). should i try an older save or is it a wait a few days thing ? thanks in advance.

Reactions: FAQtime

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Happy to see an update but for some reason i cant start the new content. Maybe i'm blind but whenever i click continue nothing happens and i get send back into my room (no message or anything). should i try an older save or is it a wait a few days thing ? thanks in advance.
Check '?'-'Event'
To see the events that can be done. (This update has no story sections - continue button)

Reactions: campfap

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I realize how bad I am with names that I don't even remember who Isabella is....is she the younger sister ?
EDIT: Sorry, No. Isabel is the sister in-law. My mistake. I got Gracie and her completely mixed up. It's been a while since I've played.

Last edited:

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Continue isn't the way to start the new content, relax in your bed until the following evening and go into isabels room, that should kick it off

Reactions: campfap

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I apologize in advance for the stupid question but until now all the games I have played have either been complete (Acting Lessons, Sisterly Lust) or had not yet been updated (BaDIK, Become a Rockstar, Come Inside). This is the first time that I have to deal with an update...so I have to ask: do I have to download the game from the link to the first comment and insert the old save in the new folder?

I also wanted to congratulate the author (HopesGaming). Download a game in this forum expecting to see sex everywhere and...don't see sex everywhere: you did it perfectly. I love this game, great storyline, great characters, great everything. Thank you very much!

And now, the best scene ever made in a Mafia Thing. I literally fell off my bed with my stomach in my hands! xD

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I apologize in advance for the stupid question but until now all the games I have played have either been complete (Acting Lessons, Sisterly Lust) or had not yet been updated (BaDIK, Become a Rockstar, Come Inside). This is the first time that I have to deal with an update...so I have to ask: do I have to download the game from the link to the first comment and insert the old save in the new folder?

I also wanted to congratulate the author (HopesGaming). Download a game in this forum expecting to see sex everywhere and...don't see sex everywhere: you did it perfectly. I love this game, great storyline, great characters, great everything. Thank you very much!

And now, the best scene ever made in a Mafia Thing. I literally fell off my bed with my stomach in my hands! xD
Thanks for the kind words!
You shouldn't need to do anything with save games as they should be stored inside your computer somewhere (unless formatted your pc lately)
Just download the 0.06 and click play.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
so, after 5 months u decide to update.. and fokus only on 1 person, the "new" content for this person is about 10 mins gameplay .. WTF did u do the last 5 months ?
Not all devs have the same time of free time or looser responsibilities IRL.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
The French version will be available in the public release on April 1st or in a later update? Thank you in advance.
This is one of the rare french translation with a minimal quality. I do not name dropping. Is disrespectful. But the majority of french translation i try nedd 10 minutes before i return to english. Too much pain in my poor eyes.

It is with a lot of bad experience that I can allow myself to strongly suggest this French of great quality.

Reactions: DiableFripon

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks for the kind words!
You shouldn't need to do anything with save games as they should be stored inside your computer somewhere (unless formatted your pc lately)
Just download the 0.06 and click play.
Thanks!
And you deserve them all!
The "My Name is Luna" Chapter was something like masterpiece! I am only sorry that my English is not as good as my Italian to tell you how much I enjoyed playing your game! Keep it up! :)

5p1der

Jul 30, 2019
Man I love this game and I was hoping that we would get some more events with Isabel in this update and so far I'm loving it some people might say that there is no event for rest of the girls and the lady cordia herself but it's all worth it and i love the image that popped up when all her events ended and we kinda got our dragon.

Reactions: Gods

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
so, after 5 months u decide to update.. and fokus only on 1 person, the "new" content for this person is about 10 mins gameplay .. WTF did u do the last 5 months ?
How much you paid for this? This is not à great quality work for you?

For me too the waiting time is long. But i never spit on creator for this.

When I was youngl. My mom tell me to say thank you when I receive a gift. Above all, she taught me to never complain about the color of the paper.

HopesGaming offers us a very high quality work for free. I installed Stream yesterday to help a developer. Do you know how much is asked for a lower quality product than this one?

Me the only thing that I feel entitled to say to HopesGaming. Is thank you!

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes