BoboGica

Aug 5, 2017
I always love isabell (when i saw the dream picture) and now we have this update goddamn i taught in the final act that we goona have sex with her :)) , maybe in the nex update finger crossed . Also great work HopesGaming my words cant describe the joy that this game is giving me (PLS IN THE NEXT UPDATE LET US HAVE MORE PRIVATE MOMENTS WITH ISABELL if u know what i mean :))) )

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
can we smash any of the chick now? haven't played this in months
The game hadn't been updated in 6 months due to dev being busy with life. So not a lot of new content, but their quality is good.

Do I need to start a new save?
no

This is a joke right? Yesterday i was being ironic with 4 new scenes and we got 6 new scenes. 6 months for 6 scenes is a joke. I stopped being a patron ages ago and im glad i un-patreoned... in the beginning he did 80% of the current available content in 6 months and now with more people on the project he does less? Me and i imagine lots of others are disappointed. Devs who work on the project alone do more in a month than devs of the deluca family in 6 months. Not to mention the whole fucking update is about a side character
He works alone, where did you get the information that he had a team? Also, he did repeatedly said he was busy and couldn't work a whole lot on it in the last 6 months. Get your information straight before criticizing.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
can we smash any of the chick now? haven't played this in months
No. This is a Christian game.

Do I need to start a new save?
Should work with old saves.

I always love isabell (when i saw the dream picture) and now we have this update goddamn i taught in the final act that we goona have sex with her :)) , maybe in the nex update finger crossed . Also great work HopesGaming my words cant describe the joy that this game is giving me (PLS IN THE NEXT UPDATE LET US HAVE MORE PRIVATE MOMENTS WITH ISABELL if u know what i mean :))) )
I am happy with the increased Isabel love!
And you do not have to wait long for new Isabel content, heh!

FAQtime

Jan 7, 2018
same here few days passed and nothing

Happy to see an update but for some reason i cant start the new content. Maybe i'm blind but whenever i click continue nothing happens and i get send back into my room (no message or anything). should i try an older save or is it a wait a few days thing ? thanks in advance.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
1584905711352.png

wasnt there a fix around for this ? event log isnt updating after a step

The last thing i remember for Isabell was the wine quest.

I asume, the next step should be "Is it really over", Bottle for a bottle is done, evening isabel bedroom dont trigger the event.

In my laptop i have found a hidden recoring from isabell and antonio

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 594908

wasnt there a fix around for this ? event log ist updatet

The last thing i remember for Isabell was the wine quest.

I asume, the next step should be "Is it really over", Bottle for a bottle is done, evening isabel bedroom dont trigger the event.

In my laptop i have found a hidden recoring from isabell and antonio
This is the third time I've seen this bug.

I don't understand it...

Why is the game working normally for and not for others...
Need to look deep into this...

Is your save game from 0.05 and fully complete?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
This is the third time I've seen this bug.

I don't understand it...

Why is the game working normally for and not for others...
Need to look deep into this...

Is your save game from 0.05 and fully complete?
all my saves are carried from the first scratch of this amazing game to the next version.

could the problem be, that this are first version saves. should the a restart in the meantime done?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is a joke right? Yesterday i was being ironic with 4 new scenes and we got 6 new scenes. 6 months for 6 scenes is a joke. I stopped being a patron ages ago and im glad i un-patreoned... in the beginning he did 80% of the current available content in 6 months and now with more people on the project he does less? Me and i imagine lots of others are disappointed. Devs who work on the project alone do more in a month than devs of the deluca family in 6 months. Not to mention the whole fucking update is about a side character
I think it's a solo dev? Being honest, I might feel a little annoyed if I paid six straight months with no new content (especially a higher tier) but it's their money so if they are choosing to do it, it's a free choice.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
all my saves are carried from the first scratch of this amazing game to the next version.

could the problem be, that this are first version saves. should the a restart in the meantime done?
hmm...
I will look into it.

For now, send me your save and I will see what I can do.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017

hmm...
I will look into it.

For now, send me your save and I will see what I can do.
Mortarion While Hopes look more into it, if you don't want to have to replay everything, you could try my save. Everything works fine for me so far.
There really isn't that much to go through even if you start from the beginning. But here's my full save of 0.05. There is 2 save files because I did one playthrough buying video camera and one buying only audio recorder.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
First off, cheers to the dev.
This is a great looking and well made game no doubt about it. I haven't touched it in almost a year though because I'm not gonna lie, at this point I am pretty ready for the adult part of this adult game.

I'll keep checking future change logs to see when things progress - happy gaming all! :)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes