boy212121

Apr 8, 2018
im stuck in vinyasa and story 10.
but all require done. i cant continue story with isabel.
all even was done.
can everyone help me with this?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
At the risk of being sucked into the black hole of a comment thread 470+ pages and growing, I'll nevertheless give my $.02 on my experience with the game.

First, this game has some of the best dialog of any VN. Simply superior in several ways. Witty, endearing, charming, and a host of other positive adjectives. Well done, indeed.

Secondly, maybe things will change a bit as the game nears conclusion, but so far I've found the various story paths to not be very divergent. I played through to the current end to get an idea of where the author(s) were headed. I then went back and played it as I would if faced with the same choices IRL. I would not, for example, be drawn to two socially inept and psychologically dysfunctional, sexually inexperienced girls such as the two sisters. So I attempted to make choices that did not give points to either of them. Rather, I gravitated to Isabel and Cordia (although the latter's story line is currently truncated). But in doing all of the above, the game will not progress. Luna's choices finally disappeared from the dialog options, but that meant that the main story line became unplayable.

Maybe future updates will allow more divergence and completion of the main story, but for now there really isn't much choice than to play all the lines and see what happens. I am hopeful we can have more choice in how the story ends.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I think don't that's going to be the issue, since to me it feels pretty obvious that the actual problem isn't them hating each other, and that any loathing Cordia feels is at herself for failing to protect her daughter, which the MC will probably figure out himself in the next Luna event that will likely involve sticking our nose into helping mend the situation between them, much like he did with Gracie and Isabel
That's also possible, but I got the impression Cordia "blamed" Luna for Lucan's death even though Cordia knows it, of course, wasn't Luna's fault. Cordia probably also blames herself, but as far as I remember Luna told the MC she also can't get along with Luna because of what (she assumed) Luna was made to do. If Cordia would only blame herself then why is there a problem between her and Luna? So 'hatred' isn't the right word, but the bond between mother and daughter is definitely broken.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, you're right. Obviously Luna and her mom are not immediately, or even ever, going to like each other, but it might give them a starting point to not hate each other. Ultimately we need to kill the people who did this, but even that will not magically undo the damage they did :(.
I think don't that's going to be the issue, since to me it feels pretty obvious that the actual problem isn't them hating each other, and that any loathing Cordia feels is at herself for failing to protect her daughter, which the MC will probably figure out himself in the next Luna event that will likely involve sticking our nose into helping mend the situation between them, much like he did with Gracie and Isabel
aarbei23 you're looking at this whole thing how Gracie would look at it, with only logic and not enough insights into the complexity of humans' emotion. I mostly agree with what Drakan47 said.

We have to take a step back and rethink this whole thing from all sides. First, for me, Lady Cordia is not a typical mother. She's not... eh, normal. She doesn't know how to do 'feelings', in fact, each member of the entire family are socially awkward in their own special way. Secondly, from the conversation with Luna, her backstory, and the recorders in Lady Cordia's room, I'd say both Cordia and Luna blame themselves for everything, and it's not that they feel any ill feelings toward the other person. But every time they see each other, their own guilt resurfaces and they blame themselves even more. It's more the case of both being shameful toward the other, and neither forgiving themselves rather than anything else. Feelings, especially guilt, defies all logic, and sometimes, it takes someone from the outside to resolve the issue. But when the people who are feeling these feelings are the Head and High ranking Assassin of a crime family, no one's gonna risk their lives or overstep their boundary, and thus, the situation escalated and stuck on stalemate. But that's where our MC comes in, isn't it?

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
aarbei23 you're looking at this whole thing how Gracie would look at it, with only logic and not enough insights into the complexity of humans' emotion. I mostly agree with what Drakan47 said.

We have to take a step back and rethink this whole thing from all sides. First, for me, Lady Cordia is not a typical mother. She's not... eh, normal. She doesn't know how to do 'feelings', in fact, each member of the entire family are socially awkward in their own special way. Secondly, from the conversation with Luna, her backstory, and the recorders in Lady Cordia's room, I'd say both Cordia and Luna blame themselves for everything, and it's not that they feel any ill feelings toward the other person. But every time they see each other, their own guilt resurfaces and they blame themselves even more. It's more the case of both being shameful toward the other, and neither forgiving themselves rather than anything else. Feelings, especially guilt, defies all logic, and sometimes, it takes someone from the outside to resolve the issue. But when the people who are feeling these feelings are the Head and High ranking Assassin of a crime family, no one's gonna risk their lives or overstep their boundary, and thus, the situation escalated and stuck on stalemate. But that's where our MC comes in, isn't it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018

:unsure:... I guess that's also a possibility. I'm basing their relationship purely on what Luna told the MC (i.e. what the writer told the player), but we indeed don't know Cordia's view of the situation. Which would be even sadder. Because that would mean if Cordia would've just talked to Luna she wouldn't feel as "broken". This family really has issues. And yes, that's were we come in :)

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
I had the conversation with Isabel or after MC said that he will go to see Gracie, but when I go to Gracie's room, no new dialogue :x
So you don't have the option to say: I need to talk to you ??

Did you finish Gracies Feelings event? :unsure:

If you did that than I don't have a clue :(

sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
So you don't have the option to say: I need to talk to you ??

Did you finish Gracies Feelings event? :unsure:

If you did that than I don't have a clue :(
Yes Feelings? is green, maybe it comes from the french patch that I put after installing 0.06,
but since I tested in English too, it was the same

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cyndallan

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
im stuck in vinyasa and story 10.
but all require done. i cant continue story with isabel.
all even was done.
can everyone help me with this?
Did you buy the new yoga outfit and talked after recieving it to Isabel in the livingroom at noon? :unsure:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I'm basing their relationship purely on what Luna told the MC (i.e. what the writer told the player)
That i.e. is the part we're seeing differently, what the writer told the player is that this is what Luna believes, but a traumatized teenage girl saying her mom hates her probably shouldn't be taken at face value

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
[...]but we indeed don't know Cordia's view of the situation.[...]
That i.e. is the part we're seeing differently, what the writer told the player is that this is what Luna believes, but a traumatized teenage girl saying her mom hates her probably shouldn't be taken at face value
Again I agree with Drakan47. Luna believes her mother hates her because she hates herself, so she believes Cordia hates her as well. Meanwhile, Hopes actually already hinted at how Cordia actually feels. It's in some of the recordings of the conversations between Lady Cordia and Wilfred. It's not easy to tell, since Cordia doesn't talk much. But I'm basing my deduction on those, as well as my personal experience as someone whose father has never known how to express his love for his family through words and conversation, but purely through actions.

But hey, I could be reading too much into it as well. We all will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: aarbei23

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Luna's storyline is boring and cringy

I am only one who find luna's storyline cringy ?

Other than that rest characters are very good and storyline is also exciting

Isabel , Cordia & Gracie :love:
what the hell did you just say? Boring? How is any part of it is boring lol I don't understand at all... The most unpredictable character in the series and this is boring and "cringy" ? Dunno what you are smoking bro xD
HopesGaming If this game is another game I dont bother pressing that button but in this game I'm afraid for future events with other girls. Espacily with Luna... This will be pain in my ass in future right? And as far I know we cant get harem route in this game to?

View attachment 598194
Hopes said Luna will be the only romantic relationship, we put a gun to our head for Luna. Normally I would say Luna won't mind but maybe she will put a bullet to your head. This is Luna, nothing is certain with her

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes