Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
i just started playing this last night. I love this game :)

I am stuck on the "magic touch" event and can't progress past this with either Gracie or Isabel. (after i closed the game)I replaced the script.rpy with the one suggested in OP. and relaunched. i then tried another script.rpy from a few months ago and even tried the one for isabel fix (which i didn't have a problem). I've seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but still have no other dialog choices but whatcha doin, you look good & leave. I've progressed the story to credits.

am i missing something? thx
There is a bufix button in laptop in latest update.use it

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
how do we trigger the chapter 9 of Luna ? i tried to stay in my bedroom in noon/afternoon and nothing happen

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
I mean, on the other hand it's not like a crime family of all things is gonna be too caught up in respecting the sanctity of monogamy.

But of course we're nowhere near far enough to know things would progress, Luna and Gracie love each other too much to let something like a conflict over a guy get between them, so they'll either be fine with sharing or they'll kill the MC together; after learning her backstory Isabel didn't seem to mind her husband having gone for a fling at a gay bar all that much, or at least she seemed more on the forgiving side, so she might be possible to convince, no idea with Cordia as we haven't had as much time with her.

Then there's Antonio, just imagine how that dialogue would go
MC: I'm fucking you wife
Antonio: ...
MC: and your sister, both your sisters actually
MC: ...
MC: and your mom too
So I think, if there is any consequence at all, the most dangerous route is the "Isabel" route. Just because of Antonio. One could of course speculate, what if Antonio "bites the dust". I mean, as the son of a powerful mafia boss, it's not exactly a very safe life. He certainly has enough enemies. That would of course open up some possibilities for the Isabell route. But that would be pretty fucked up :D And it's not that I don't like Antonio - he's actually quite nice and I have to say I'd almost rather take the "Friendship" route with Isabel. But then again - she is pretty hot though...

And then there's Wilfred. Something tells me he wouldn't be very amused no matter which route you took. To be honest, I'm curious to see how Hopes will handle it with all the possibilities. Since all characters have a really deep personality, there will be different consequences depending on the route. If you are only after one girl, there shouldn't be too many consequences (well, except maybe Isabel and Cordia). But all of them? Damn, better make a will and do it soon.

Last edited:

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
How this is NTR-route. Looks like something opposite.
Do you mean the Isabel Netori route? If so, NTR is not really the right definition i think.

Definition "Netori", Quelle: "Urban Dictionary":

someone. The protagonist forces a who is already in a relationship with a into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.

Feb 29, 2020
So I think, if there is any consequence at all, the most dangerous route is the "Isabel" route. Just because of Antonio. One could of course speculate, what if Antonio "bites the dust". I mean, as the son of a powerful mafia boss, it's not exactly a very safe life. He certainly has enough enemies. That would of course open up some possibilities for the Isabell route. But that would be pretty fucked up :D And it's not that I don't like Antonio - he's actually quite nice and I have to say I'd almost rather take the "Friendship" route with Isabel. But then again - she is pretty hot though...

And then there's Wilfred. Something tells me he wouldn't be very amused no matter which route you took. To be honest, I'm curious to see how Hopes will handle it with all the possibilities. Since all characters have a really deep personality, there will be different consequences depending on the route. If you are only after one girl, there shouldn't be too many consequences (well, except maybe Isabel and Cordia). But all of them? Damn, better make a will and do it soon.
Correction: The most dangerous route is any that upsets the exalted leader of the Legion of Luna-tics. Think of in nature when an army of Siafu ants comes across pretty much any animal blocking their trail. It never ends well for the other animal.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
How this is NTR-route. Looks like something opposite.
And how do you come to this conclusion?

As NTR is an acrynom it can means many things like neotari, netorare or the whole other meaning this acrynom can have:
Therefore documents that use acynoms often have an appendix where each used acrynom is explained and so do we: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
As an matter of fact this game have the cheating tag and no the NTR tag. Also one Isabela route is labeled (correct) as Netori - who could, theoretical, be shorted as NTR, but shall not, as the term NTR is used on F95 for another meaning.
1585480029809.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 35gre

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

Antonio could accidently trip and fall when no one is watching. Comforting a grieving widow would be the right thing to do.
Alternatively convincing him to come out of the closet and then comforting the divorcee would be the right thing to do.

Reactions: Spelly

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Antonio could accidently trip and fall when no one is watching. Comforting a grieving widow would be the right thing to do.
Alternatively convincing him to come out of the closet and then comforting the divorcee would be the right thing to do.
Yeah, accidents happen. Especially in this work environment.
And you're right. Comforting the widow is the right thing to do in this situation. But there are many ways to give comfort...hehe

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Realistically speaking, though, which is what this game has always been aiming for, despite all the good humor, and the ridiculousness in the details and character, most strong women don't like sharing. And all De Luca Women are strong women.

I mean, I think we all could agree, that despite all the weirdness in dialogue and all the jokes, and even inhuman abilities of the members of the family, one thing that have stayed true to the real world and have been hitting us all like a bullet train every update is: The emotions and feelings of the characters involved.

In the real world, couple love is not something that people, in general, like to share. It's not about selfishness or selflessness, love is love, and people usually don't like sharing when the love is deep enough. It's why monogamy became a thing in our society. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions, but exceptions are called exceptions for a reason. They are extremely rare, and they require really special circumstances. This game may or may not be one of those exceptions.

And if it's not an exception, it wouldn't be the first game on the site where if you choose to romance multiple girls, you actually end up on the "lonely" ending.

From a writer's perspective, Luna and Gracie MIGHT be open to sharing in the far future if there's some events that offer drastic changes, but in any case, it's quite hard to spin Isabel into the mix. It MIGHT be possible, extremely hard but possible. And I do believe Hopes is capable of it if he wills it, but I don't know if he would. None of us know for sure yet, which is why people have multiple saves just to be prepared.
If you consider a harem to be unrealistic that's your problem. In the real world, poly relationships have been common throughout history and statistically about 5% of Americans are in one today, regardless of if you think that's realistic or not. Monogamy is purely a social construct, not part of human nature.

tglm001

Jun 30, 2019
can someone send a save file where you continue from "town time"?
would be nice if other storie lines are also as far as they can go till this point.

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
Do you mean the Isabel Netori route? If so, NTR is not really the right definition i think.

Definition "Netori", Quelle: "Urban Dictionary":

someone. The protagonist forces a who is already in a relationship with a into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.
NTR can mean both cuck or getting cucked
in janpanese its 2 words 寝 (sleep) and 取り(take)/取られ(taken)
i mean sure its usually mean you are the one getting cucked
but actually it can mean either way if just showing the word NTR

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes