MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
If you consider a harem to be unrealistic that's your problem. In the real world, poly relationships have been common throughout history and statistically about 5% of Americans are in one today, regardless of if you think that's realistic or not. Monogamy is purely a social construct, not part of human nature.
Okay, maybe I wasn't clear enough in what I said before. You're not really telling me anything I haven't already known. But here's the thing: Just because something is purely a social construct, doesn't mean they are wrong and should be disregard. And in all fairness, polygamy is also purely a social construct. Social construct doesn't just appear out of thin air, for absolutely no reason at all. They exist because society needed them to, for whatever purpose they served at the time they came to be. While SOME social construct are bad (i.e. sexism, racism), NOT ALL of them are bad. Most of them, in fact, are required for society to function properly. So yes, polygamy is a thing, consent polygamy with 0 jealousy are still rare. They exist, but they're still rare.

And don't get me wrong, I do enjoy reading a novel or playing a game with polygamy relationships, love them even, IF they are written realistically well and consider everyone involved's feelings. And I do believe Hopes is capable. But even you said so yourself, statistically, only 5% of Americans are in one today. Any relationship is hard, non-monogamous ones are usually even harder. And so many times I've seen a potential novel or game flushed down the toilet because the writer forced harem route to please fans.

I'm not saying they don't exist or that they shouldn't, I'm just saying they're not as common, and there are real reasons behind to consider. Humans' society have evolved to a point where humans' nature isn't the deciding factors all the time anymore. We're different compare to animals because we don't just do everything in our nature.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
why do I find no German test only English and French
Because the game is only made in English, every translation are done separately by volunteer translators. Given that 0.06 was a recent update, only the French translator had provided his translation so far.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I mean, on the other hand it's not like a crime family of all things is gonna be too caught up in respecting the sanctity of monogamy.

But of course we're nowhere near far enough to know things would progress, Luna and Gracie love each other too much to let something like a conflict over a guy get between them, so they'll either be fine with sharing or they'll kill the MC together; after learning her backstory Isabel didn't seem to mind her husband having gone for a fling at a gay bar all that much, or at least she seemed more on the forgiving side, so she might be possible to convince, no idea with Cordia as we haven't had as much time with her.

Then there's Antonio, just imagine how that dialogue would go
MC: I'm fucking you wife
Antonio: ...
MC: and your sister, both your sisters actually
MC: ...
MC: and your mom too
MC: Call me "daddy"

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
what if Antonio "bites the dust".
Antonio could accidently trip and fall when no one is watching.
Yeah, accidents happen. Especially in this work environment.
You guys aren't thinking of the most obvious solution to all this, remember that we have confirmation from his own wife that Antonio is bi,marriage is all about "what's yours is mine", your lover can also be MY lover, problem solved

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
.../sigh ty, but it still doesn't help. following the included guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If nobody has any suggestions, i guess i'll start a new game
Before that-
Have you used any cheats? That could've messed up something.

Try to download the 0.06.1 then (without adding anything) reload your game. Go to the laptop. Use the bugfix in laptop and it should work. Hopefully.

Jan 15, 2019
There's a major problem with this game. The girls are way too hot and I can't figure out which one is the hottest. I go through a scene with Luna and I think wow she's gorgeous, then Gracie and I'm like nope she's the hottest and then Isabel and I have the same problem. Usually I can play a game and come up with my favorite girl with no problem, but this one is different. Each time I play it the same thing happens.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There's a major problem with this game. The girls are way too hot and I can't figure out which one is the hottest. I go through a scene with Luna and I think wow she's gorgeous, then Gracie and I'm like nope she's the hottest and then Isabel and I have the same problem. Usually I can play a game and come up with my favorite girl with no problem, but this one is different. Each time I play it the same thing happens.
I know the struggle, man. After 4 games, 8 sleepless nights, 32 cups of coffee and "Learn to rank Mafiosa's daughters for Dummies" ; I managed to set my sights on Luna.
Stay strong, man. You're halfway there.

• Haha
Reactions: johnelros
Feb 29, 2020
I remember when I first started this game. It was back in the Summer of 63. I was searching the threads looking for a game that I could enjoy.
And I would come upon this game a few times. And I would look at the title and think "meh" and keep searching.
Only to find disappointment after disappointment. But then 28 years later after seeing this game being talked about elsewhere I decided to give it a look. So I read the description and to my surprise in the tag list there was a certain word that was missing.
And I was like "one does exist!" After how ever long of searching for a game that did not contain a certain "tag" I had arrived at this gem.
Then I looked at the preview pics on the OP. And that's when I saw her. She was skipping along with out a care in the world. I later learned that her name was Grace and it was lust at first site. And I knew right then that I had to play this game so that I may learn more of this angel called Grace.
So play I did. And Grace and I we had some good conversations and fun times together. And then I was introduced to her sister Luna. Who at first was kind of a strange one to me. She just left a weird feeling with me. I couldn't explain it. Here I was trying to get to know Grace and there's Luna always doing her weird Luna stuff.
Then one day I get told I have to go on some mission with the 2 sisters. And I was like sweet some time away with Grace. Anyway I don't know what I was expecting during this mission but I know I wasn't expecting to get locked in a room with an angel like grace and a psychotic lunatic like Luna. The girls were calm and collected where as I crapped my pants thinking "OMG I'm going to die a virgin". But then some people known as The Serpents came and saved us.
Fast forward a few weeks to V.0.5. By this time I had gotten to know both sisters better and they both had a unique shall we say spell on me. Anyway one day during dinner there was an argument between Luna and Cordia.
I knew there was something there but I didn't know what.
I was curious to learn so I asked Wilfred what the deal was with Luna. And he told me I needed to ask her. Which hesitantly I did.
And that's when she told me her story (I am Luna). After hearing this tale I was in awe and a mix of emotions.
I started out being in lust with Gracie who started my journey of this game. But little did I know that I would sit here now with what I thought was a loaded gun pointed to my own head pulling the trigger to prove my loyalty because I was deeply in love with The Goddess Luna.

My point is that I didn't choose Luna Luna chose me.

So don't worry about trying to choose your "favorite" girl. The right girl will choose you.

aochung

May 4, 2017
Before that-
Have you used any cheats? That could've messed up something.

Try to download the 0.06.1 then (without adding anything) reload your game. Go to the laptop. Use the bugfix in laptop and it should work. Hopefully.
i did use save editor to boost combat stats for missions. i may have messed something up there.

laptop reset to talk about visit with friends...but no progress past recording 7

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i did use save editor to boost combat stats for missions. i may have messed something up there.

laptop reset to talk about visit with friends...but no progress past recording 7
Can you send me your save file? I think the save editor may have messed things up a bit

Reactions: L30

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
v0.06.1
- FRENCH TRANSLATION ADDED
- Removed the day counter (There is no time limit in the game and hence the day counter only adds to confuse players)
- Tooltip added
- Added no sound camera image for soundless recordings
- Fixed story9 not adding +1 kill to mc stat
- The laptop now hides the money when watching recordings
- Fixed lobby music not playing after luna breast event
- Journal wrong order fixed
- Bugfix menu added to the laptop

So, does my 0.06 save apply safely?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
v0.06.1
- FRENCH TRANSLATION ADDED
- Removed the day counter (There is no time limit in the game and hence the day counter only adds to confuse players)
- Tooltip added
- Added no sound camera image for soundless recordings
- Fixed story9 not adding +1 kill to mc stat
- The laptop now hides the money when watching recordings
- Fixed lobby music not playing after luna breast event
- Journal wrong order fixed
- Bugfix menu added to the laptop

So, does my 0.06 save apply safely?
As long as you do not use the cheat for 0.06 on the 0.06.1 you save should be safe.

Reactions: L30 and KR.Lee
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes