• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
because this is not your typical game that where a young MC fucks anyone he sees and every woman falls in love with his dick lol haha.
What lonerboner said. There are settings and situations where it could make sense for the MC to like have sex around and so on. But we are talking about a Mafia Family from South Italy. As I said my mother is from Lucania (yep the setting of the game, it's the ancient name for a certain region, well it was slightly different at the times). It totally makes sense for them to first build a trust relationship with the MC.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: everything that follows is my opinion. I will write as "fact" but I put this disclaimer here just so I don't need to write "In my opinion" every 5 words. Again, just my opinion. Please no one take offense.

Also: spoilers.

I think it is not a matter of the game but a matter of the characters. In the same game you can have characters in which you need to build a relationship and other characters that allow for a one nights stand without a lot of buildup.

Having said that, neither of the four main ladies sound reasonable in the second option:
1) Luna is highly traumatized and is very unstable emotionally. She is looking more into her identity as a warrior than her identity as a woman. She also seems to divide her world between "family/non family" members. So the fact that MC needs to build a relationship with her is not surprising.
2) Isabel, on the other hand, is a woman first, a member of a mafia family second. This is shown by her early flirting. But she is still the wife of the next in line boss of the mafia. She also loves her husband. This is never put into doubt. At most, her situation shows that their relationship is strained by the death of their child. I have seen relationships die for something like that. But she still loves her husband. MC is not more that a place to vent her frustration with her marriage. So again, it makes sense that it will take time for those feelings to become powerful enough for her lust to overcome her other feelings or start loving MC instead of her husband.
3) Gracie's personality is borderline "autistic": extremely high cognitive intelligence with an underdeveloped social intelligence. Everybody for her is reduced to mere probabilities that she fails to understand people's behavior can be quite complex and non rational. She is interested in MC as a friend that can show her a world unknown to her but not as a lover. Even the whole masturbation chapter felt more what a close friend would teach to a less experienced one more than a conversation between potential lovers. It will take time to make her understand there can be more there.
4) Cordia is a bit harder to understand as we know so little about her. But I think everybody can agree that she is way above the MC league just for the sake of being the boss of the family. In fact, the very few things we have seem from her it looks like most of the things going on are below her level of attention, to the point in which Wilfred seems to be running a lot more than her and she just let it happen. The very fact that she gave MC the attention that she has implies a lot. But yeah, quick sex is not of those (ohh but that kiss.. totally unexpected, totally mind blowing.. would not be surprised if MC had an aneurysm after that kiss)

Having said that, could there be other member with who to have fast and powerful happy time? yes of course, the assassin is one of the candidates, a future rival princess could become rapidly interested with MC (this actually would be awesome to see), a new recruit could also become MC's personal attendant (not a maid, in a mafia sense) and that could lead to quick sex and my feeling is that many other characters as well, just need to let imagination run wild.

But the four main girls do require slow building for sex to make sense and not feel out of character.

Again: my opinion. I love to discuss and theorize about stories I love so please everybody if anything I said do not make sense point it out. Always welcome to see things from a new perspective.

Last edited:

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi there, so apparently it's unwelcome to ask for an ETA on the next update here, but could someone tell us approximately the mean of intervals between updates ?

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hi there, so apparently it's unwelcome to ask for an ETA on the next update here, but could someone tell us approximately the approximate mean of intervals between updates ?
The updates are mean, you're right - or are we?:p
And you can ask for ETA, if you're ask niecly, yet the answer would be the same, as we simple don't know it.

Updates are coming, calculating from what is in the OP, around, more or less, all 4 months.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming I hope you've been well.
Just couple of questions for ya (if you don't mind, apologies in advance if some has been asked already):

1) Is there any way we can keep track of the relationship stats with each character (whether it's the red heart "love" stat or the purple "respect" [?] stat) or where the MC stands in his morality (since these morality choices will has consequences in later updates)?
Or do you prefer that the players just play without knowing (like the phrase "just go with the flow"?)

2) Will there be any updates to the girls portraits in 0.06.5? Or is it being postponed till 0.07 (to be implemented among the other gameplay changes)?
Not really expecting any portrait changes for Luna or Gracie (since the events weren't focused on them, though it would be nice), but with Isabel I guess I'm kinda hoping we're getting the portrait update (with the recent events focused highly on her) if we had the MC take the netori route.

3) It's a fictional region, but approximately how big would you say is Lucania's area in modern day City standards (e.g. roughly size of London? Or New York, or perhaps another region/City?)

4) Wilfred, is one of the most essential character to the DeLucas, no doubt fundamental to the Family's success. In times of War between the Big 5 (and others), has there been any times in the past in which he had close calls with assassinations or kidnapping (becoming a target for the other Families, with a bullseye on his back)?

If we take a look at it from any rival Family's POV, perhaps it's just me but wouldn't it be reasonable for them to think they'll get the upper hand over the DeLucas if they take Wilfred out of the equation somehow (I mean yes, the DeLucas have many strong characters like the 4 Serpents, the Capos, Elite Soldados etc, but noone seems to be as good as Wilfred to possibly replace him, especially the management side of running the Family)?

5) Would you ever consider making it snow in Lucania for main Story or Lewd/Freeroam update, set in the Christmas Holidays perhaps?

6) Would you possibly consider having the characters (for both girls & the guys, though I guess I'd put more importance on the girls. Yeah I guess I'm a little bit bias in this matter :LOL: lol) change their default clothes/attire in the future?
It was fun to watch Gracie trying out Cynthia's old clothes for the Beachhouse prison event, & it was so endearing seeing Luna in her yellow dress. But these are used limited for specific events, so I am just curious to ask if you're willing to give the girls updated default attire.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: c3p0

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hi there, so apparently it's unwelcome to ask for an ETA on the next update here, but could someone tell us approximately the approximate mean of intervals between updates ?
Just looking at the OP should give you that approximate.
Look at the date of the OP. Now look at the date of the latest release. How many months are between them?
Changelog in the OP contains 5 major version updates (v0.01 is the first release).
:WeSmart:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
could someone tell us approximately the approximate mean of intervals between updates ?
Code:
Version Release      Days
v0.01   2018-07-26
v0.02   2018-09-08 = 44
v0.03   2018-11-15 = 68
v0.04   2019-03-18 = 123
v0.05   2019-09-28 = 194
v0.06   2020-03-22 = 176
Mean: 121 days (i.e. 0.07 late July) - but that's probably misleading, recent updates have taken longer.

There will be a medium update 0.06.5 before that though to conclude the latest Isabel arc.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The link to the Guide in the OP triggers a virus warning.
Nice.
When you say something like this, you should always specify:
- what does give you this warning: your AV, your browser, some other software;
- specify which AV, browser or other software gives you this warning;
- what does the warning say exactly.

No one else has said anything about it, so it must be something specific about your system that differs from others and without any details it's impossible to replicate your situation.

File hosting sites often trigger AV's or browsers because either some files there may have been infected at one time or some ads have been the malicious kind. All that without mentioning all the false positives that some files often trigger.

In this case it's the Racaty file hosting site.
It triggers nothing in my computer (Firefox browser and ESET antivirus). And the file itself is a totally normal PDF.

Without any details your information is worth exactly nothing.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
When you say something like this, you should always specify:
- what does give you this warning: your AV, your browser, some other software;
- specify which AV, browser or other software gives you this warning;
- what does the warning say exactly.

No one else has said anything about it, so it must be something specific about your system that differs from others and without any details it's impossible to replicate your situation.

File hosting sites often trigger AV's or browsers because either some files there may have been infected at one time or some ads have been the malicious kind. All that without mentioning all the false positives that some files often trigger.

In this case it's the Racaty file hosting site.
It triggers nothing in my computer (Firefox browser and ESET antivirus). And the file itself is a totally normal PDF.

Without any details your information is worth exactly nothing.
I d/l the guide yesterday and my AV (Norton) found and removed a virus but the guide itself still d/led and functions properly. I haven't looked for the log yet so I figure it could a false positive.

Edit: It's Norton Internet Security and there is no log but as I said it downloaded and works just fine so just a false positive.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I d/l the guide yesterday and my AV (Norton) found and removed a virus but the guide itself still d/led and functions properly. I haven't looked for the log yet so I figure it could a false positive.
If it removed a virus then the site most likely added something to your download or you clicked something else on the site apart from the download link.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
The mc should be given an option to goto lunas room every night to cuddle with her. That damn story just made my mind up. No matter what happens in further up dates. If you have to choose between women. Luna is the only choice. Poor girl deserves to be happy.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The mc should be given an option to goto lunas room every night to cuddle with her. That damn story just made my mind up. No matter what happens in further up dates. If you have to choose between women. Luna is the only choice. Poor girl deserves to be happy.
Isabel and Cordia are cool too, but yeah if I have to choose one girl it has to be Luna. Gracie I don't really care about her that much.

Last edited:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I actually cried really hard when I got to know what happened to Luna and the other girls. I didn't think that an adult game would make me feel such emotions. I have never wanted to make someone suffer like I want the mysterious six to suffer now!!

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
If it removed a virus then the site most likely added something to your download or you clicked something else on the site apart from the download link.
I only did the download so it's either the site added something to my d/l or a false positive. We will never know because I got the guide and it works fine. I do trust Norton. Thanks for your reply.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I feel u bro!! I want to kill those bastards myself

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Here you go:

ESET NOD32 reports after clicking on the link in the OP.
An excellent AV program btw.
Yes I am well aware of ESET having used it myself. Norton is also an excellent AV so it was probably the same virus but didn't get the report. Either way it's a win/win/win for all of us. Threat was removed and we got the guide. I think you got the guide anyway.

Here is the link for the guide d/l if they allow me to post it.
[The DeLuca Family] Unofficial Game Guide.pdf

If not then the site is racaty which I haven't used before.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 487 Votes