blackberber

Sep 8, 2019
Guys.I played all missions and events.
And finish all progress with the girls.

I have a question.Can I sex with 3 girls whatever i wamt?I know this cant be.

But I want to tell the devs and request more Sex scenes with 3 girls.

Im isabel fan and sorry for my english

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey DeLucas!

Just a small update update regarding how everything is.
0.06.5: (It's a bit bigger than the usual 'small updates' that's why 0.06.5 instead of 0.06.1)

It is the conclusion of the latest Isabel arc. The last event with her ended with a cliffhanger. This resolves that.
Then a few other very small events.
Gallery is done! Now you can replay your favorite events and story sections. There will also be a special gallery with special pictures. 90% of those will contain the special arts from patreon (wallpaper, polls, unique renders, commissions, etc.) Do note however, new patreon art will take a bit before it get into the game. Patrons will still be the first to get the images.
Journal and events have been merged.
Big thanks to Mr.Qaywesdxc for making the codes and for other code related help!

Script for 0.06.5 is done and have been proofreadeded (yes, I know, this is not a real word.) by our fantastic proofreader (MedicBear).
Some postwork and renders need to be done and it will be sent out. Couple of days. Maybe a week. Hopefully not that long. No hard release date. But not 100% sure so won't make a hard release date.

After that is released I will play around 0.07 and the new code for the gameplay. See how it is. How time consuming it be and if it is worth it.
But that is for another dev.update.

-HG

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
IS HE RELEASING THE UPDATED IN A WEEK
Is this a question, nagging, a display of your own impatient or to let others know that you have a functioning caps lock? :devilish:
Regardless of your reason:

Some postwork and renders need to be done and it will be sent out. Couple of days. Maybe a week. Hopefully not that long. No hard release date. But not 100% sure so won't make a hard release date.

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is anything missable in this game so far?

Edit: Also, there's a cheat mod for the current version, if i install, does it break anything?

Last edited:

flambyc2

Apr 23, 2020
Hi ! Great game so far! Finally an adult game where pr0n is more a feat rather than a goal!
I hope there are more games like that!
However i really hope that this game won't like another harem-like story...
The friendship route was a great idea and I wish it to be used more generally! Per example, if you decide not to go into the two sister at the same you miss a lot of events... For once it would be great not to be some kind of sexual predator ! However it's still an early version and it seems that the author want it to stay like this and that's a great news!
Keep on the good work!
(And excuse my poor english :p)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
A little (well more than that) late on this, but HopesGaming ...

First thing first, when loading my last save, I discovered that the game is subject to a know weird bugs of Ren'py, that lead to a "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'" error thrown by Ren'py. More on the subject here.
It's an apparently totally random bug, so just in case someone complain to you about it, I attach the fix to this message ; warning, it's to use only if you encounter the bug and if you can't simply use a bug free save file.

Now for the few errors :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also this. Not an error but something bothering me :

sideEvents.rpy:7883 & 8178
"I just have to be careful of Antonio..." and the few following lines.

I don't know, it feel a little odd ; something like the treat not feeling heavy enough.
Like Isabel imply at the end of "A Soldiers Sacrifice", it's a question of life and death. And like MC answer, he know about this. Yet it's not really depicted by the way he limit it to having to be careful of Antonio, while what he have to do is being as stealth as fuck, because, who know, even a mouse can rat you out (pun intended).
Therefore, at this time of the story, the MC should be more tense than this about the consequences of his choice. But honestly I don't know how it can be shown.

This being said, my thoughts... Don't read if you haven't yet played the 0.06 update or don't want to know things that you perhaps missed.

Dec 20, 2019
I want to support a few games by donating, namely, The DeLuca Family, Radiant, Milky Touch. But I cannot sustain monthly donations via Patreon. Are there any other ways to d a once off donation?

• Red Heart
Reactions: HopesGaming

Aug 14, 2018
I want to support a few games by donating, namely, The DeLuca Family, Radiant, Milky Touch. But I cannot sustain monthly donations via Patreon. Are there any other ways to d a once off donation?
If it is just about the "monthly" part, then you could cancel your Patron-support after the first payment. But I guess you have already thought about that.
Some devs have other means to allow for support by fans of their games. buymeacoffee.com or a paypal account come to mind. As far as I know Hopes does not have something like that though.

Dec 20, 2019
If it is just about the "monthly" part, then you could cancel your Patron-support after the first payment. But I guess you have already thought about that.
Some devs have other means to allow for support by fans of their games. buymeacoffee.com or a paypal account come to mind. As far as I know Hopes does not have something like that though.
Thanks! Most likely I will do the monthly cancel thing.

Reactions: HopesGaming

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I have to point it out again, This game is amazing.
And this primarily came from that one quest; My Name Is Luna.
I have never cried so hard... which is strange for me since no story, book, movie or video game has ever made me do that.
Not Mordin dying on Tuchanka: "Had to be me... someone else might have gotten it wrong."
Not Boromir's last words: "I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."
Not the Green Mile with; "Don't put me in the dark boss... I is afraid of the dark."

But here... i broke down in tears when i read 'Don't forget to .... smile.'
All the kudos to Hopesgaming for this. That quest was amazing. Thank you for that.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Is anything missable in this game so far?

Edit: Also, there's a cheat mod for the current version, if i install, does it break anything?
To start with; No time-limited stuff! I hate those in whatever games I play. Stressing me out.
So you can sleep on the bed as much as you want. The game will wait for you.
Now onto the non-time-related stuff;
Not anything major is missable.
So far, if my memory serves me well, the only missable things are;

Isabel's intro. Three different versions. It depends on when you first talk to her in the house.
Isabel friendship vs Netori path. Taking the friendship path will exclude lot of stuff. (And the other way around, but that is for the future)

Luna, there are a few scenes that change depending on your relationship with her.
E.g she hugs you after your promotion and a more sweet talk compared to if you have little or no relationship with her which in that case she will just talk like she would normally do.
Same during Isabel and Gracie quest in the freezer part. With the flashback. If relationship is high -> little kiss and more passionate flashback of Mc asking for help. Else it's just fun talk.

I can't remember anything else that is really missable.

The cheat works fine as long as it share the same number version as the main game.
The problems usually occur when people download a wrong version number of the cheat to the game. E.g cheat mod v is 0.2 and they download it for the game 0.3. It replaces the script file of 0.3 with mods 0.2 script file.
Many of the new versions change are in 0.3 script file and hence the 0.2 replace it and removes the new code.

A little (well more than that) late on this, but HopesGaming ...

First thing first, when loading my last save, I discovered that the game is subject to a know weird bugs of Ren'py, that lead to a "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'" error thrown by Ren'py. More on the subject here.
It's an apparently totally random bug, so just in case someone complain to you about it, I attach the fix to this message ; warning, it's to use only if you encounter the bug and if you can't simply use a bug free save file.

Now for the few errors :

There's also this. Not an error but something bothering me :

sideEvents.rpy:7883 & 8178
"I just have to be careful of Antonio..." and the few following lines.

I don't know, it feel a little odd ; something like the treat not feeling heavy enough.
Like Isabel imply at the end of "A Soldiers Sacrifice", it's a question of life and death. And like MC answer, he know about this. Yet it's not really depicted by the way he limit it to having to be careful of Antonio, while what he have to do is being as stealth as fuck, because, who know, even a mouse can rat you out (pun intended).
Therefore, at this time of the story, the MC should be more tense than this about the consequences of his choice. But honestly I don't know how it can be shown.

This being said, my thoughts... Don't read if you haven't yet played the 0.06 update or don't want to know things that you perhaps missed.

Thanks for the help and review like always!
And always fun to read your thought process and opinions of the updates! Can't get into much but you get a good eye and you tend to find the small details in the script and renders that many actually miss. Big kudos.

And bigger tease than Isabel? Impossibru!

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
To start with; No time-limited stuff! I hate those in whatever games I play. Stressing me out.
So you can sleep on the bed as much as you want. The game will wait for you.
Now onto the non-time-related stuff;
Not anything major is missable.
So far, if my memory serves me well, the only missable things are;

Isabel's intro. Three different versions. It depends on when you first talk to her in the house.
Isabel friendship vs Netori path. Taking the friendship path will exclude lot of stuff. (And the other way around, but that is for the future)

Luna, there are a few scenes that change depending on your relationship with her.
E.g she hugs you after your promotion and a more sweet talk compared to if you have little or no relationship with her which in that case she will just talk like she would normally do.
Same during Isabel and Gracie quest in the freezer part. With the flashback. If relationship is high -> little kiss and more passionate flashback of Mc asking for help. Else it's just fun talk.

I can't remember anything else that is really missable.

The cheat works fine as long as it share the same number version as the main game.
The problems usually occur when people download a wrong version number of the cheat to the game. E.g cheat mod v is 0.2 and they download it for the game 0.3. It replaces the script file of 0.3 with mods 0.2 script file.
Many of the new versions change are in 0.3 script file and hence the 0.2 replace it and removes the new code.

Thanks for the help and review like always!
And always fun to read your thought process and opinions of the updates! Can't get into much but you get a good eye and you tend to find the small details in the script and renders that many actually miss. Big kudos.

And bigger tease than Isabel? Impossibru!
HopesGaming you had to mention "Luna" and sweet talk, I'm just gonna have to play the game again in order to get some of that sweet talk.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes