Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Come on! That's a badass unicorn on the picture you just quoted! Not a fucking rainbow farting stupid creature from a little girly anime.
And I agree, Isabel is a unicorn, but she's the badass kind. She looks beautiful and elegant...
But. You. Better. Not. Piss. Her. Off.
Or you'll find yourself at the pointy end of things... :cool:
I agree totally with what you say. She is badass, she is beautiful and elegant. The whole "not taint" was a joke to the point she is the boss' wife, we should not defile her. What I should do, however, is not what I will do. I plan to put in her a pointy thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I posted yesterday a suggestion to add the option to skip the flashback and for me the topic was finished.
However Zirael Q commented on my post and so I answered and explained my thoughts on the flashback. Since I expected a different game and it does not fit my taste, I will definitely move on.
Yes please move on. Cause you are definitely in a very small minority with you're opinion. That scene was important. Hearing that story is nothing like seeing it. Its more emotional and inpactful to see it.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So in other news I have a weird problem with the game, anytime it launches it screws up my display, it like turns it off then back on, then the games closed. This a known problem?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Consider this your only warning: drop the salt and move the fuck on. Discussions about the game are fine, but seeing as we are not able to keep a civilized conversation, either take it to PMs or preferably find another game that gets your pp hard.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It was said that the Mini Isabella update(0.6.5) would be released any day from now on may 15th.Dunno what's the delay
Really? When was this said? I was almost confident there were no hints about Isabella's remaining update.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Really? When was this said? I was almost confident there were no hints about Isabella's remaining update.

Hey DeLucas!

Just a small update update regarding how everything is.
0.06.5: (It's a bit bigger than the usual 'small updates' that's why 0.06.5 instead of 0.06.1)

It is the conclusion of the latest Isabel arc. The last event with her ended with a cliffhanger. This resolves that.
Then a few other very small events.
Gallery is done! Now you can replay your favorite events and story sections. There will also be a special gallery with special pictures. 90% of those will contain the special arts from patreon (wallpaper, polls, unique renders, commissions, etc.) Do note however, new patreon art will take a bit before it get into the game. Patrons will still be the first to get the images.
Journal and events have been merged.
Big thanks to Mr.Qaywesdxc for making the codes and for other code related help!

Script for 0.06.5 is done and have been proofreadeded (yes, I know, this is not a real word.) by our fantastic proofreader (MedicBear).
Some postwork and renders need to be done and it will be sent out. Couple of days. Maybe a week. Hopefully not that long. No hard release date. But not 100% sure so won't make a hard release date.

After that is released I will play around 0.07 and the new code for the gameplay. See how it is. How time consuming it be and if it is worth it.
But that is for another dev.update.

-HG

Akashdeep Deb

Jun 24, 2018

Hey DeLucas!

Just a small update update regarding how everything is.
0.06.5: (It's a bit bigger than the usual 'small updates' that's why 0.06.5 instead of 0.06.1)

It is the conclusion of the latest Isabel arc. The last event with her ended with a cliffhanger. This resolves that.
Then a few other very small events.
Gallery is done! Now you can replay your favorite events and story sections. There will also be a special gallery with special pictures. 90% of those will contain the special arts from patreon (wallpaper, polls, unique renders, commissions, etc.) Do note however, new patreon art will take a bit before it get into the game. Patrons will still be the first to get the images.
Journal and events have been merged.
Big thanks to Mr.Qaywesdxc for making the codes and for other code related help!

Script for 0.06.5 is done and have been proofreadeded (yes, I know, this is not a real word.) by our fantastic proofreader (MedicBear).
Some postwork and renders need to be done and it will be sent out. Couple of days. Maybe a week. Hopefully not that long. No hard release date. But not 100% sure so won't make a hard release date.

After that is released I will play around 0.07 and the new code for the gameplay. See how it is. How time consuming it be and if it is worth it.
But that is for another dev.update.

-HG
Thank you so much...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
A little event involving a cute baby Gracie and young Wilfred has taken that original idea a bit back. (it was supposed to be a couple of renders but then it became over 70)
But that one is fully rendered now and just post working. I basically just need to add music and some bug fixes provided by some awesome people.
So a few days tops and I will send to the beta test people.

I have to note; it was exactly due to that that I avoided making any hard release date, heh.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
A little event involving a cute baby Gracie and young Wilfred has taken that original idea a bit back. (it was supposed to be a couple of renders but then it became over 70)
But that one is fully rendered now and just post working. I basically just need to add music and some bug fixes provided by some awesome people.

I have to note; it was exactly due to that that I avoided making any hard release date, heh.
Oh..Awesome,can't wait to play it

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016

Oooh, that sounds fun :D

So.... You're saying I should do a replay pretty soon, right? :cool:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Oooh, that sounds fun :D

So.... You're saying I should do a replay pretty soon, right? :cool:
No, not yet!

I am afraid that 0.07 will make it so that everyone is required to start over. This is due to the heavy framework change for the gameplay. It is simply not compatible with the current saves. (it's a huge gameplay change)

So, save the restart till then, heh!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
No, not yet!

I am afraid that 0.07 will make it so that everyone is required to start over. This is due to the heavy framework change for the gameplay. It is simply not compatible with the current saves. (it's a huge gameplay change)

thanks for warning us, also, what changed in the gameplay? or is it a surprise?

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
No, not yet!

F's in the chat for the guys who has tons of money saved up from contracts :p

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
thanks for warning us, also, what changed in the gameplay? or is it a surprise?
Rpg elements such as turn-based combat. (I really like games such as strive for power)
And then text-based adventure travel with map (such as CoC and TiTs)

Ofc, neither will be as complex as games that focus on those elements but the goal is to have it be a nice supplementary element to the game.

Also, an option to avoid it all. (story mode only)
It will completely replace the current gameplay element.

The code is done (I paid someone to make it). Now I just need to play around with it and see if it is even a feasible thing to add to the game timewise. That's why I want to make clear nothing is set on stones for now.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes