TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Rpg elements such as turn-based combat. (I really like games such as strive for power)
And then text-based adventure travel with map (such as CoC and TiTs)

Ofc, neither will be as complex as games that focus on those elements but the goal is to have it be a nice supplementary element to the game.

Also, an option to avoid it all. (story mode only)
It will completely replace the current gameplay element.

The code is done (I paid someone to make it). Now I just need to play around with it and see if it is even a feasible thing to add to the game timewise. That's why I want to make clear nothing is set on stones for now.
ok, got it, i really like TiTs and Coc as well, actually those where the games that got me into the whole adult-games thing, and strive for power is also pretty good, and as long as the story don't suffer i'm all for more rpg elements.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
No, not yet!

I am afraid that 0.07 will make it so that everyone is required to start over. This is due to the heavy framework change for the gameplay. It is simply not compatible with the current saves. (it's a huge gameplay change)

So, save the restart till then, heh!
Ah that is good to know :)
Than I'll wait for that version for a full replay :unsure:

Ah sounds like I'll be doing 2 playthroughs in version 0.07 :D (you know if you go for both options)

Reactions: HopesGaming

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ok, got it, i really like TiTs and Coc as well, actually those where the games that got me into the whole adult-games thing, and strive for power is also pretty good, and as long as the story don't suffer i'm all for more rpg elements.
What do TiTs and CoC stands for?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Any chance the disabling button is something you can control midgame instead of a one choice once and for all?
I usually love those elements, but sometimes after a while they can get a bit tiring, specially if they are required for more story and you just want to get to that.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No, not yet!

I am afraid that 0.07 will make it so that everyone is required to start over. This is due to the heavy framework change for the gameplay. It is simply not compatible with the current saves. (it's a huge gameplay change)

So, save the restart till then, heh!
Alright then, who here is gonna skip 0.06.5 completely and pick this back up again when v0.07 comes out? <raises hand>

Reactions: xDEEPx

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
A little event involving a cute baby Gracie and young Wilfred has taken that original idea a bit back. (it was supposed to be a couple of renders but then it became over 70)
But that one is fully rendered now and just post working. I basically just need to add music and some bug fixes provided by some awesome people.
So a few days tops and I will send to the beta test people.

I have to note; it was exactly due to that that I avoided making any hard release date, heh.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
I was actually gonna ask you would there possibly be a child Gracie event with Lucan in the future (like Luna had with him in "My name is Luna" flashback), but this feels really nice too! (though I totally wouldn't mind if Lucan & Luna had cameo appearances ;) but if not, that's still cool)

Rpg elements such as turn-based combat. (I really like games such as strive for power)

Ofc, neither will be as complex as games that focus on those elements but the goal is to have it be a nice supplementary element to the game.

The code is done (I paid someone to make it). Now I just need to play around with it and see if it is even a feasible thing to add to the game timewise. That's why I want to make clear nothing is set on stones for now.
If the RPG turn based combat does get implemented in a future update, how hard would you expect the difficulty setting for it to be? Just asking cause I remember with the initial release of Being a DIK, DrPinkCake set the difficulty level of combat mini-game so high (that it was just too hard to win without using cheats), but with the latest update, combat has been nerfed to pretty easy level (that it no longer requires cheat to win in combat).

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I was actually gonna ask you would there possibly be a child Gracie event with Lucan in the future (like Luna had with him in "My name is Luna" flashback), but this feels really nice too! (though I totally wouldn't mind if Lucan & Luna had cameo appearances ;) but if not, that's still cool)

If the RPG turn based combat does get implemented in a future update, how hard would you expect the difficulty setting for it to be? Just asking cause I remember with the initial release of Being a DIK, DrPinkCake set the difficulty level of combat mini-game so high (that it was just too hard to win without using cheats), but with the latest update, combat has been nerfed to pretty easy level (that it no longer requires cheat to win in combat).
Lucan will appear in some flashbacks. Not in this one tho.

I can't say for sure anything too detailed about the system yet. But not planning on having a difficulty setting.
But it is the classic turn-based combat system so it shouldn't be too difficult for the average gamer.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Good game,good LOL moment's, sad moment's(luna story).Loved that town quest with Gracie and her dancing,also when they meet MC and his best friend those 2 girl's just crack me up,and when MC goes on date with Luna,what the MC was thinking is what probaly all were thinking that Luna was go off on them,when she wanted to leave proved she changed.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020

I trust your judgement. ;)

odtoy67

Jan 12, 2018
I can not get part 5 to start I am rank 5 (Soldato) can not find the trigger, could some one help me? please

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I hope this game isn't abandoned yet. for an hobby of his this is really well made. It is taking really a long time for the next update. I hope everything is alright with the dev.

Reactions: DarkinScythe

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope this game isn't abandoned yet. for an hobby of his this is really well made. It is taking really a long time for the next update. I hope everything is alright with the dev.
what "abandonment" are you talking about? :FacePalm:
everything goes as usual, the dev is working, just read a few posts before going "abandon fear" for no reason.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes