whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Also the angle pictures imo represent the inner personalities of the girls , for example Luna , although portrayed as a symbol of chaos she imo has the most purest heart out of all the ladies hence the white winged angel
Don't forget, Isabell also has white wings. Mind you, I guess she's pure of heart, too.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Don't forget, Isabell also has white wings. Mind you, I guess she's pure of heart, too.
I didn't bring in Isabela cause her situation isn't what i would call black and white like with Luna and Gracie and if i discussed it here in detail while showcasing the pic of her white wings surrounded by blooded it will bring up major spoilers as to why and i didn't feel like doing that

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No matter what girl, the angel pictures when you reach the end of contend are absolutly stunning.
Yes stunning. And SAD. Mainly SAD I would say. Cause you reached the end of content.
I love the look of end of content pics as well. And the sweet thing is, I remember Hopes saying that the end of content pics will get updated (he didn't say when exactly, but I'd assume after Cordia content) with new pics, with the old ones going to the Gallery.

Yeah, totaly not a dirty mind pure ... :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not her fault. With the "ice cream" in front of them, even the most pure of angels or the most cold, calculating of devils would literally melt & desire for taste would take over :LOL::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, totaly not a dirty mind pure ... :ROFLMAO:
lol pure heart, dirty mind - sounds like the perfect combination!

I didn't bring in Isabela cause her situation isn't what i would call black and white like with Luna and Gracie and if i discussed it here in detail while showcasing the pic of her white wings surrounded by blooded it will bring up major spoilers as to why and i didn't feel like doing that
lol I posted the image a page or two back. :whistle:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thinking about possible party scene where MC, Luna, Gracie, Cordia, and rest of the DeLuca family including the 4 Serpents attend, and the other 4 Families (out of 5 Crime Familes) also attend.

It would probably totally blow my mind if MC gets to dance with all 4 main girls, one at a time pairing with MC.
Damn, that would be just breathtaking.

Dance02.gif

On top of that, I really want to see Cynthia in a dress, which has been teased before by Gracie.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thinking about possible party scene where MC, Luna, Gracie, Cordia, and rest of the DeLuca family including the 4 Serpents attend, and the other 4 Families (out of 5 Crime Familes) also attend.

It would probably totally blow my mind if MC gets to dance with all 4 main girls, one at a time pairing with MC.

On top of that, I really want to see Cynthia in a dress, which has been teased before by Gracie.
Mate, you definitely need to write some fan-fiction!
You've had loads of ideas! (y)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

View attachment 1076041

I mentioned months ago something in the same fashion. Particularly I would love a very formal setting, maybe the wedding of a very high member of one of the families. Everybody questioning who the hell is that guy that appeared from nowhere in the family that is paying attention to the girls..

Luna complaining she has to be in a dress (looking precious as a Disney princess) and using MC as a shield to hide her embarrassment, while Gracie is trying to push MC to play with her as she is bored with so many boring grown ups. Isabel's next to her husband but paying attention to what MC is doing, hiding the fact that they are in a relationship, hoping to find some place with no one so that they can spend some time together there. Antonio more interested in mafia politics that giving attention to her wife, talking with important members of the other families. Cordia alone only with Wilfred at her side, nobody courageous enough to speak with her or even looking into her eyes, drinking wine with her eyes focusing on her children. Caterina closed to Cordia, looking bad to anyone getting by mistake 10 meters away from Cordia.

Joey.. by mistake was confused by some of the staff and ended up serving the party as a waitress.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Mate, you definitely need to write some fan-fiction!
You've had loads of ideas! (y)
Heh, thanks man. I get ideas often, but don't know about writing fan-fiction.

I did try my hand at it once before with the Caterina origin story that I submitted back when Hopes was doing the fan-fiction contest (?) of sorts, and found it to be a really difficult and quite a time consuming process (experienced first-hand having ideas is really, really different from trying to put it all together into a cohesive story and when you try to jot it all down as a story).

Reactions: whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Next update will be Rework+New Content or Rework only?
Update releasing this month will be Rework + New Content.
Rework will be Wilfred's Contracts (though gameplay in that will be applied in story missions from now on as well), & New Content will be Eiza's sister rescue mission (since that arc was left in a cliffhanger last time, with Eiza's event).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Heh, thanks man. I get ideas often, but don't know about writing fan-fiction.

I did try my hand at it once before with the Caterina origin story that I submitted back when Hopes was doing the fan-fiction contest (?) of sorts, and found it to be a really difficult and quite a time consuming process (experienced first-hand having ideas is really, really different from trying to put it all together into a cohesive story and when you try to jot it all down as a story).
Pleasure, could tell writing those scenes was something you enjoyed & they are good, too!
Yeah, as you say, forming them to a cohesive whole is not so simple.
Still, ideas are the birthplace of stories!

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Hi guys. opinion, do you think, Joey could get nasty? at first they thought he was dead, then Wilfred and Cordia don't see him as a talent but it turns out it's the other way around .. do you think he could become a next antagonist?
Or is he the usual loser guy?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi guys. opinion, do you think, Joey could get nasty? at first they thought he was dead, then Wilfred and Cordia don't see him as a talent but it turns out it's the other way around .. do you think he could become a next antagonist?
Or is he the usual loser guy?
I can't really say. For now he (or everybody forgetting about him) just seems like a running gag and I don't think he will be an antagonist. But twists happen even outside Shalalalalayaman movies.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I mentioned months ago something in the same fashion. Particularly I would love a very formal setting, maybe the wedding of a very high member of one of the families. Everybody questioning who the hell is that guy that appeared from nowhere in the family that is paying attention to the girls..

Luna complaining she has to be in a dress (looking precious as a Disney princess) and using MC as a shield to hide her embarrassment, while Gracie is trying to push MC to play with her as she is bored with so many boring grown ups. Isabel's next to her husband but paying attention to what MC is doing, hiding the fact that they are in a relationship, hoping to find some place with no one so that they can spend some time together there. Antonio more interested in mafia politics that giving attention to her wife, talking with important members of the other families. Cordia alone only with Wilfred at her side, nobody courageous enough to speak with her or even looking into her eyes, drinking wine with her eyes focusing on her children. Caterina closed to Cordia, looking bad to anyone getting by mistake 10 meters away from Cordia.

Joey.. by mistake was confused by some of the stuff and ended up serving the party as a waitress.
I love Luna's yellow dress in her and MC's "date", but with this being something more formal, I wonder if we can see her in something like this?

black-and-yellow-strapless-embroidered-wedding-dress-with-sash.jpg

Personally, I'd love to see her in something like this (mixture of Luna's favorite color yellow, & some black).
She keeps on complaining to MC "Ugh, how am I supposed to move in this dress!?"

While Gracie might be playing cards with some other prominent children of the other families in the Five Crime Familes and beating them again and again. She notices MC, waves at him and says "Look Hope! I'm beating them all! Again and again!", completely oblivious to anger on her opponents' face :LOL:.

Isabel, Antonio, Wilfred and Cordia, I can see it happening exactly as you pictured it.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes