Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
I love Luna's yellow dress in her and MC's "date", but with this being something more formal, I wonder if we can see her in something like this?

View attachment 1076078

Personally, I'd love to see her in something like this (mixture of Luna's favorite color yellow, & some black).
She keeps on complaining to MC "Ugh, how am I supposed to move in this dress!?"
it would be interesting to see with that dress again yellow. maybe a gala dinner among allies, some invitations to a particular party...who knows...

Reactions: JJJ84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
First, love the comment on Gracie's behavior. I can totally picture her doing that. About Luna's dress, I agree that the date dress is great for her, but not formal enough. I think the dress you picked fits the setting way better.

For Gracie I would like something like this. Honestly, it is too much "woman" and mature for her, but I am just a sucker for an elegant dress that has that kind of open line below, showing the legs... And seriously, Gracie is gorgeous. Maybe it would work better on Isabel.

216c18e37b158095bd8c70b18c82283a(2).jpg

Can see Cordia in something like this white and Isabel in black
a94709f5f90112d596db7a7c7a1af761(2).jpg

3eb5552c052d1f06a93f7b5af74d3e56(1).jpg

Not perfect candidates but good enough for what I have in my head.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I agree, probably that that blue dress looks better on Isabel.
Kinda wondering how Gracie will look in a red dress :unsure:

Cordia I definitely want to see in white though (or perhaps greyish color that looks closer to white), to fit her moniker "Blizzard Queen."
Not saying she won't look good in other colors (I mean she definitely will), but I guess it's just my personal preference (perhaps that young Cordia in snow background attire is influencing me in some way).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I agree, probably that that blue dress looks better on Isabel.
Kinda wondering how Gracie will look in a red dress :unsure:

Cordia I definitely want to see in white though (or perhaps greyish color that looks closer to white), to fit her moniker "Blizzard Queen."
Not saying she won't look good in other colors (I mean she definitely will), but I guess it's just my personal preference (perhaps that young Cordia in snow background attire is influencing me in some way).
Problem with Gracie is the missmath between personality and body.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Problem with Gracie is the missmath between personality and body.

Yeah, she would probably not like the second dress until MC really breaks her out of that "It's indecent!" shell her personality is in.
So far I think MC has had much more success in that field with Luna than with Gracie.
But I hope we get more advances with Gracie too.

Because not gonna lie, dresses with side-slits are smoking hot, and if Gracie asks my MC "Hope, which one should I pick for the gala?" and gives me the choice between those 2 dresses, I'm definitely picking the second one (and Gracie's most likely response would be "Hah! I knew you'd pick that one, Mr. Indecent!" and sticks out her tongue teasingly, and goes to the party in that second dress flirting to MC every chance she gets :LOL: ).

• Love
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Probably not in terms of extended content. While there will be additional story content (Eiza), most of is is scheduled to be a complete remake of the engine and mechanics.
Hmmm..... yeah.

Though I am considering Wilfred's contracts to be like a collection of mini-stories events. They won't be completely rendered like the main story and freeroam events (with most part of each contract likely text based) but likely have few renders in each Contract still.
And of course, in one of them we'll meet this beauty (I'm guessing this is a render from one of the contracts).

1037776_1032006_1611956679717.png

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
About the stunning dresses…It's difficult to make customed clothes in Daz3D. (It requires other two or three softwares if I remember it right). But Hope has already showed us the nun's robe with a DeLuca symbol. So …nothing is impossible:unsure:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Was it necessary to do a remake? For me the gameplay was quite good, I preferred to continue the story, but hey, I don't decide is just my opinion

Reactions: Punto and Kiotaku

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Was it necessary to do a remake? For me the gameplay was quite good, I preferred to continue the story, but hey, I don't decide is just my opinion
Update releasing this month will be Rework + New Content.
Rework will be Wilfred's Contracts (though gameplay in that will be applied in story missions from now on as well), & New Content will be Eiza's sister rescue mission (since that arc was left in a cliffhanger last time, with Eiza's event).
Gameplay remake.
The story stays the same.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Something else that has been on my mind a bit.

So far, known characters who are in sort of same generation (or age category I guess) as the MC would be:

- Luna
- Gracie
- Jalen
- Charvi
- Eiza

But I can't help but think there will be more.
Like the other 4 major Crime Families out of the Big 5, their heirs (or even if not heir apparent, their other children [Like Luna & Gracie to Antonio who is heir apparent in DeLucas])?

Perhaps:

- one of the Family's son is a highly intelligent individual (comparable to Gracie) who schemes a lot for his amusement, and considers all other families as pawns in a chessboard.
- one of the Family's daughter is tired of the life in the Family's business and tries to run away and encounters MC by chance?
- one of the Family's son is an introvert who is a disappointment to his father, the Don?
- one of the Family's daughter is a charismatic individual with good leader attributes?

and so on, and so on.

I mean yes I guess there was Straffan, and some punks here and there (such as during MC's promotion event), but I'd be really interested in knowing some unique same generation as MC characters who get really decent amount of interaction with MC, outside his inner circle of trust.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
First, love the comment on Gracie's behavior. I can totally picture her doing that. About Luna's dress, I agree that the date dress is great for her, but not formal enough. I think the dress you picked fits the setting way better.

For Gracie I would like something like this. Honestly, it is too much "woman" and mature for her, but I am just a sucker for an elegant dress that has that kind of open line below, showing the legs... And seriously, Gracie is gorgeous. Maybe it would work better on Isabel.

View attachment 1076118

Can see Cordia in something like this white and Isabel in black
View attachment 1076129

View attachment 1076134

Not perfect candidates but good enough for what I have in my head.
Ya know the blackone but at this point don't care They all look great

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes