Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
True, but I don't notice her being softer when others are around, still.
Like it's special behaviour, reserved only for MC.
Honestly I think just like you, Luna would probably soften up aganist MC and show her crazy bitterness to others. I am just saying since the "My name is Luna" was last mission of the last update, there is no way either deny or confirm it. :(

Reactions: Saipan and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Honestly I think just like you, Luna would probably soften up aganist MC and show her crazy bitterness to others. I am just saying since the "My name is Luna" was last mission of the last update, there is no way either deny or confirm it. :(
Yeah, I like it.
The scary, hardcore Luna to everyone else.
The softer, vulnerable Luna, just to us. :love:

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Was a surprise but, don't forget, he was his friend long before MC became a part of the DeLuca family.
[/CITAZIONE]
Exactly .. I thought he was a "normal" friend ..
Surely this kind of friendship could create surprises ..

True, but I don't notice her being softer when others are around, still.
Like it's special behaviour, reserved only for MC.
[/CITAZIONE]
Let's hope so ... (then the story is up to the developer) ... but if so, let's hope it doesn't create too much carelessness in the dangerous scenes

Also because when he unloaded the gun in the boy's face she was stunned to see that the MC was looking at him in disbelief (or was he just in shock for killing a person while saving Luna XD

[/ CITAZIONE]
We hope that the wait is worth great satisfaction :):):)

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, I like it.
The scary, hardcore Luna to everyone else.
The softer, vulnerable Luna, just to us. :love:
Exactly. :love: MC and Luna moments at the warehouse was totallly awesome, it is like a dream couple :ROFLMAO:

Exactly .. I thought he was a "normal" friend ..
Surely this kind of friendship could create surprises ..

Let's hope so ... (then the story is up to the developer) ... but if so, let's hope it doesn't create too much carelessness in the dangerous scenes

Also because when he unloaded the gun in the boy's face she was stunned to see that the MC was looking at him in disbelief (or was he just in shock for killing a person while saving Luna XD

We hope that the wait is worth great satisfaction :):):)
I think Jalen and MC friendship opening an ocean of possibilities storywise, I hope MC wont lost his only friend as story progress.

Luna was amazing at the warehouse and seeing the warehouse scene I really think Luna wont soften :ROFLMAO: If she softens she wont be Luna, just one moment of carelessnes was nearly bring her to death. A soft Luna cant survive the way she did.

Reactions: Saipan

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
you are right. however I was surprised that his best friend was the head of another family
if Straffan is really dead (maybe they didn't kill him but he just passed out?), he should have a younger brother :unsure:
chissà se il MC è figlio unico o ha dei fratelli ?!

----------------------

I would like to ask you all for a question, after the scene of Luna with the gun to her head, is it not that she could soften too much and lose concentration, now that she has become too attached to the protagonist? Because Grace with flirtation has always remained the same, the only one is Luna who seems almost "more docile"
Jalen's not the head, that would be Pops, the current Don of the Kaskar Family.
His position is "Capo Bastone" which is compared to Antonio's Underboss position in the DeLucas.
Regarding Straffan, well I highly doubt anyone can survive from getting choked by a garrote.
Not sure I'd want to see a younger brother to his character tbh (kinda feel like that chapter of his character is closed and we're moving onto new chapters now).

Nah, Luna now loves the MC, but she will not stop her vendetta against the Mysterious 6.
Just because she's now in love I don't think it means she's gonna go soft on her enemies. That's just not who Luna is.
And besides now MC is just as pissed off towards the Mysterious 6 after finding out everything she went through in their hands.

There will be vengeance, & I'm getting the feeling it will be bloody. Very bloody.

IDK, it kinda feels like quite an even split, so far?
We have Cordia, Wilfred, Giocabbe + Father of MC's friend from that age group. Are there more? Can't remember others, apart from the old guy in town who owns the freezer.
Then Antonio, Isabell & Serpents(?) from that age group.
Then MC, Gracie, Luna, Eiza + sister, MC's friend + his sister & Straffan, all from MC's age group. (I didn't include Joey, as we're not talking about mental age! lol)

Cordia's age group feels the least represented, with MC's age the most, from that.
With Cordia's generation, there would be:

- Cordia
- Wilfred
- Pops
- Layla Kaskar (Jalen & Charvi's mom)
- "Serpent" (assuming he is Rina's ex-fiance and "friend" that Cordia mentions)
- Giocabbe
- Rina (MC's mom)
- Vincent (old capo)
- Trutillo (Giocabbe's Consigliere)
- Lucan (Luna and Gracie's father)
- MC's father
- Janitor (in my name is Luna event)
- The Mysterious 6 (quite possible MC's father could be one of them, but still, it's not certain, so putting them separately)

Antonio's age group

- Antonio
- Isabel
- Gottardo
- Cynthia
- 4th yet unnamed Serpent
- Angelo (Capo)
- Caterina (Capo)
- Batista (Capo)
- Amata (nun Capo)
- Amara (nun Capo, not sure if I have her name right)
- Gray (Elite Soldado)
- Pelata (Elite Soldado)
- Biondo (Elite Soldado)
- Leliana & Jokren "The Bear" Daxen (Twin elite Soldados in Caterina's crew, in Isabel's event)
- Lady DeLuca interrogator (mentioned by Wilfred in Eiza's event. Hopes said she will make an appearance at some point)
- "New" character from previews who MC meets in his Contract (from the looks of it, she looks a bit older than MC's age, but younger than Isabel & Antonio, so I'd still put her here)

MC's age group:

- MC
- Luna
- Gracie
- Jalen
- Charvi
- Eiza
- Straffan
- Apce (martial artist who fought agaisnt Luna & lost in the Staffan mission)
- TJ the gunsmith (haven't made a formal appearance yet [though Hopes might be considering it]. Regarding age, while it is unclear, I might guess he might be similar age to Luna due to the way she calls out to him in Musala Hills Bee event)
- Gaia, Viola, Sofia (captive friends of Luna in her My name is Luna flashback)

I think the biggest cluster of characters is around Antonio's age group, then followed by Cordia's age group, then lastly MC's age.
Obviously with more updates, this cast of characters will continue to expand, but I just have a feeling a lot of that addition of characters may be focused on Cordia's generation and Antonio's age group (since we'll see more DeLuca soldados, Capos possibly and see them in more conflicts with other families and their own soldiers, as well as Serpents getting in the mix. Not to mention all the other Dons of the rest of the Big 5, and also perhaps other Families as well).
That's why I wish for more characters in MC's age group who comes into conflict with MC and his inner circle.

For instance, I loved the inclusion of Apce in Straffan's event. His character serves as a nice rival to Luna, and I look forward to their future matches where they are duking each other out once again.

I'd probably want someone similar for Gracie as well. Gracie has been basically on a roll especially in terms of her use of intelligence, so what I want to see is Gracie actually losing to someone in terms of game (or chess match) of minds, distraught for a while then get back up again, to win in a rematch with that person.
Point of this is not really to bring Gracie down, but to show she's not always unbeatable in terms of intelligence, and give her an obstacle that she first takes a fall, but overcomes on her second try. I don't think Gracie has yet experienced something like this, and I think these situations really builds character.

With MC, perhaps a foe or an enemy that he has in another Family I believe could bring an interest mix to the plot. As would potential new allies or friendship he may make (outside the Kaskars).

That's why I think children of the other Dons (of the rest of the Big 5 Crime Families) would be a great way to explore them.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Take the point on MC's Father & Mother, but they're not exactly in the game.
Isn't Layla just his wife, don't remember her being a mob member?
Lucan is dead.
Janitor from My Name Is Luna? Seriously? You're stretching on that one mate.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Jalen's not the head, that would be Pops, the current Don of the Kaskar Family.
His position is "Capo Bastone" which is compared to Antonio's Underboss position in the DeLucas.
Regarding Straffan, well I highly doubt anyone can survive from getting choked by a garrote.
Not sure I'd want to see a younger brother to his character tbh (kinda feel like that chapter of his character is closed and we're moving onto new chapters now).

Nah, Luna now loves the MC, but she will not stop her vendetta against the Mysterious 6.
Just because she's now in love I don't think it means she's gonna go soft on her enemies. That's just not who Luna is.
And besides now MC is just as pissed off towards the Mysterious 6 after finding out everything she went through in their hands.

There will be vengeance, & I'm getting the feeling it will be bloody. Very bloody.

With Cordia's generation, there would be:

- Cordia
- Wilfred
- Pops
- Layla Kaskar (Jalen & Charvi's mom)
- "Serpent" (assuming he is Rina's ex-fiance and "friend" that Cordia mentions)
- Giocabbe
- Rina (MC's mom)
- Vincent (old capo)
- Trutillo (Giocabbe's Consigliere)
- Lucan (Luna and Gracie's father)
- MC's father
- Janitor (in my name is Luna event)
- The Mysterious 6 (quite possible MC's father could be one of them, but still, it's not certain, so putting them separately)

Antonio's age group

- Antonio
- Isabel
- Gottardo
- Cynthia
- 4th yet unnamed Serpent
- Angelo (Capo)
- Caterina (Capo)
- Batista (Capo)
- Amata (nun Capo)
- Amara (nun Capo, not sure if I have her name right)
- Gray (Elite Soldado)
- Pelata (Elite Soldado)
- Biondo (Elite Soldado)
- Leliana & Jokren "The Bear" Daxen (Twin elite Soldados in Caterina's crew, in Isabel's event)
- Lady DeLuca interrogator (mentioned by Wilfred in Eiza's event. Hopes said she will make an appearance at some point)
- "New" character from previews who MC meets in his Contract (from the looks of it, she looks a bit older than MC's age, but younger than Isabel & Antonio, so I'd still put her here)

MC's age group:

- MC
- Luna
- Gracie
- Jalen
- Charvi
- Eiza
- Straffan
- Apce (martial artist who fought agaisnt Luna & lost in the Staffan mission)
- TJ the gunsmith (haven't made a formal appearance yet [though Hopes might be considering it]. Regarding age, while it is unclear, I might guess he might be similar age to Luna due to the way she calls out to him in Musala Hills Bee event)
- Gaia, Viola, Sofia (captive friends of Luna in her My name is Luna flashback)

I think the biggest cluster of characters is around Antonio's age group, then followed by Cordia's age group, then lastly MC's age.
Obviously with more updates, this cast of characters will continue to expand, but I just have a feeling a lot of that addition of characters may be focused on Cordia's generation and Antonio's age group (since we'll see more DeLuca soldados, Capos possibly and see them in more conflicts with other families and their own soldiers, as well as Serpents getting in the mix. Not to mention all the other Dons of the rest of the Big 5, and also perhaps other Families as well).
That's why I wish for more characters in MC's age group who comes into conflict with MC and his inner circle.

For instance, I loved the inclusion of Apce in Straffan's event. His character serves as a nice rival to Luna, and I look forward to their future matches where they are duking each other out once again.

I'd probably want someone similar for Gracie as well. Gracie has been basically on a roll especially in terms of her use of intelligence, so what I want to see is Gracie actually losing to someone in terms of game (or chess match) of minds, distraught for a while then get back up again, to win in a rematch with that person.
Point of this is not really to bring Gracie down, but to show she's not always unbeatable in terms of intelligence, and give her an obstacle that she first takes a fall, but overcomes on her second try. I don't think Gracie has yet experienced something like this, and I think these situations really builds character.

With MC, perhaps a foe or an enemy that he has in another Family I believe could bring an interest mix to the plot. As would potential new allies or friendship he may make (outside the Kaskars).

That's why I think children of the other Dons (of the rest of the Big 5 Crime Families) would be a great way to explore them.
damn, i have har..stretched time just scrolling down this post of yours :BootyTime:
have no other choice but to agree with all you have said there.:unsure::WeSmart:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Yeah, I'd like to see Gracie have something of a Hero's Journey arc, that could be cool.
It would be better if that was an older person, though, to match her intelligence.
Someone older, more experienced, with tricks learned through hard life, would be a good match.
Having another genius in the same age group is a bit too much, too improbable.
Luna's counterpart being similar age is fine, but I think Gracie needs someone older, wiser.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
damn, i have har..stretched time just scrolling down this post of yours :BootyTime:
have no other choice but to agree with all you have said there.:unsure::WeSmart:
It's a really loooooong-ass post :LOL: , so I'd be kinda surprised if a lot of people actually go through reading it all lol.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, I'd like to see Gracie have something of a Hero's Journey arc, that could be cool.
It would be better if that was an older person, though, to match her intelligence.
Someone older, more experienced, with tricks learned through hard life, would be a good match.
Having another genius in the same age group is a bit too much, too improbable.
Luna's counterpart being similar age is fine, but I think Gracie needs someone older, wiser.
One of the reasons why I want Gracie's rival to be similar age is because in terms of someone older, we already have Wilfred in DeLuca (who was basically Gracie's teacher). So anyone older or wiser than Gracie I would probably see as Wilfred's rival rather than Gracie.

Also another reason is that perhaps it's just me, but I think having someone who is her peer being her rival will bring out more competitive spark or the real push to outdo herself compared to someone who is more experienced or older.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Also another reason is that perhaps it's just me, but I think having someone who is her peer being her rival will bring out more competitive spark or the real push to outdo herself compared to someone who is more experienced or older.
Fair point, she'd definitely have her nose put out more by someone similar aged, I can definitely see that!

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Take the point on MC's Father & Mother, but they're not exactly in the game.
Isn't Layla just his wife, don't remember her being a mob member?
Lucan is dead.
Janitor from My Name Is Luna? Seriously? You're stretching on that one mate.
:LOL: Yeah, though if we're excluding everyone who is not actually in the game, then basically only Gottardo and "Serpent" would be added, and we'd need to exclude characters like Cynthia, 4th Serpent, and several others.

Layla is wife of Pops. Don't know whether she's involved in the mob life or not, but she is mentioned, and exists in the universe.

Basically I tried to include everyone who were noteworthy that existed in this universe whether they were alive or dead (even though not appeared yet, if they're mentioned I counted them).

Though I guess having said that I probably should have included characters like Trino as well. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh and yeah I forgot about Joey. Damn it's so easy to forget about him lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
HopesGaming , just so we can lighten in here....when's the update?

Or at least, can you tell us about a week in advance so we can change our F5 to one of stainless steel?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming , just so we can lighten in here....when's the update?

Or at least, can you tell us about a week in advance so we can change our F5 to one of stainless steel?
Once I give it to the testers I will make an announcement on it.
Right now I am balancing the new contracts. (stats so it matches the gear) and going through it so it matches my own style somewhat (some of the contracts are made by the community)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
:LOL: Yeah, though if we're excluding everyone who is not actually in the game, then basically only Gottardo and "Serpent" would be added, and we'd need to exclude characters like Cynthia, 4th Serpent, and several others.
I think this is why my list for MC's age group was biggest & Cordia's the smallest. (y)
I just hadn't taken all those others into account.
Oh and yeah I forgot about Joey. Damn it's so easy to forget about him lol :LOL:
lol Don't worry, I covered Joey earlier & excluded him because we were talking about physical age, not mental age! ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Once I give it to the testers I will make an announcement on it.
Right now I am balancing the new contracts. (stats so it matches the gear) and going through it so it matches my own style somewhat (some of the contracts are made by the community)
Maybe you should go stealth mode until the release.....these little "teasers" is making it worse :)

I'm jonesing bad here ;)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
One of the reasons why I want Gracie's rival to be similar age is because in terms of someone older, we already have Wilfred in DeLuca (who was basically Gracie's teacher). So anyone older or wiser than Gracie I would probably see as Wilfred's rival rather than Gracie.

I see Wilfred turning into the antagonist, so we will end up with a teacher vs student rivalry. Wilfred seems to be working with his own agenda and it could turn out that he betrays the Delucas. Just a guess on my part but I could see the game going that way.

Reactions: TundraLupus

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah I definitely think if it turned out that way, Gracie would be the one to uncover the fact that Wilfred was doing some shady shit.

Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes