Paul87

Nov 4, 2018
I still don't trust Wilfred, he knows everything that goes around the house but for some reason he doesn't say anything. I think that he might have something going on. Overall this game is a gem.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
As much as I love Gracie I can't help but to feel like you guys overestimate her to an extreme, that being said yes normally she would be the one to discover shady schemes, but I highly doubt it when it comes to the closed circle of the family, hell she didn't even know the truth about her brother and he is her favourite so if someone would be blindsided by Wilfred it would be her, Cordia is probably more likely to catch anything about him and tell the Mc to investigate, a shadow war of sorts, after all, her connection to Wilfred is closer to the MC's with Wilfred, being trained by him, respecting him but not worshiping him, also this would give us more scenes with Cordia and that would make everyone happy.

Reactions: isotope and JJJ84

Paul87

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry about that, i was referring to the fact that he doesn't warn us against our actions. I doubt that he doesn't know that we are playing around with every Lady of the house and yet, our heads are still attached to our necks.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry about that, i was referring to the fact that he doesn't warn us against our actions. I doubt that he doesn't know that we are playing around with every Lady of the house and yet, our heads are still attached to our necks.
Nah, I was just messing about mate.
Omerta is only really for outsiders and coppers, anyway.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
As much as I love Gracie I can't help but to feel like you guys overestimate her to an extreme, that being said yes normally she would be the one to discover shady schemes, but I highly doubt it when it comes to the closed circle of the family, hell she didn't even know the truth about her brother and he is her favourite so if someone would be blindsided by Wilfred it would be her, Cordia is probably more likely to catch anything about him and tell the Mc to investigate, a shadow war of sorts, after all, her connection to Wilfred is closer to the MC's with Wilfred, being trained by him, respecting him but not worshiping him, also this would give us more scenes with Cordia and that would make everyone happy.
That's also part of why I want Gracie to have a rival who is her peer, rather than going up against someone older, or more experienced (like Wilfred, or anyone older).
Gracie, whether it's a little bit of an arrogance or something else just doesn't think anyone at her age can outsmart or outmanuever her, and it would come as a shock to her to be proven wrong in that aspect.

Seen a lot of members saying "Wilfred's gonna be the turncoat." or "Wilfred's gonna betray the family." but at this point, I'm not so sure about that.
Perhaps it might happen that way.

But I'm actually beginning to feel that I wouldn't mind if shit hits the fan from something outside (i.e. external, without any betrayal or anything from the Family) that nobody, not even Wilfred, Cordia, Gracie or any of the best minds the DeLucas would have expected and the Family ends up in a whole bunch of trouble.

That would be a cool twist, especially since now, so many are expecting Wilfred to turn bad.

And it would also show other Families are a lot more capable of overthrowing DeLucas than how people expect them to be (especially due to Serpents with DeLucas, other Families are not given enough credit as to how powerful they can be).

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I see what you are getting at and it's true to a point. But I think we are often blind to the ones closest to us. Choosing to see what we want in the ones we love rather than what is. Which is why I find it believable Gracie didn't know about Antonio. I don't think that would apply to Wilfred though. Although this is all just speculation about a possible what if. So who knows I could be completely wrong and Wilfred is not going to turn out to be a bad guy or someone other than Gracie could discover it if he is the bad guy. It just seems like it could be a possibility that it turns out Wilfred was working against the families interest and gets discovered by Gracie. It would fit the story and the characters in my opinion but it's only my opinion.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I see what you are getting at and it's true to a point. But I think we are often blind to the ones closest to us. Choosing to see what we want in the ones we love rather than what is. Which is why I find it believable Gracie didn't know about Antonio. I don't think that would apply to Wilfred though. Although this is all just speculation about a possible what if. So who knows I could be completely wrong and Wilfred is not going to turn out to be a bad guy or someone other than Gracie could discover it if he is the bad guy. It just seems like it could be a possibility that it turns out Wilfred was working against the families interest and gets discovered by Gracie. It would fit the story and the characters in my opinion but it's only my opinion.
Wilfred is up there with Cordia to the girls, he is basically their grandpa, one of the closest people to them, he is their family as well, that is why I think she would be blind to whatever he does, or at least try to rationalize so hard that he would have enough time to actually do whatever he wanted.

edit: Also I just thought of a plot twist with Wilfred that would destroy Luna's heart

Reactions: c3p0

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's also part of why I want Gracie to have a rival who is her peer, rather than going up against someone older, or more experienced (like Wilfred, or anyone older).
Gracie, whether it's a little bit of an arrogance or something else just doesn't think anyone at her age can outsmart or outmanuever her, and it would come as a shock to her to br proven wrong in that aspect.

Seen a lot of members saying "Wilfred's gonna be the turncoat." or "Wilfred's gonna betray the family." but at this point, I'm not so sure about that.
Perhaps it might happen that way.

But I'm actually beginning to feel that I wouldn't mind if shit hits the fan from something outside (i.e. external, without any betrayal or anything from the Family) that nobody, not even Wilfred, Cordia, Gracie or any of the best minds the DeLucas would have expected and the Family ends up in a whole bunch of trouble.

That would be a cool twist, especially since now, so many are expecting Wilfred to turn bad.

And it would also show other Families are a more capable of overthrowing DeLucas than how people expect them to be (especially with the Serpents with DeLucas, other Families are not given enough credit of how powerful they can be).
I can see that, or maybe an outside family someone from another continent maybe came in and made the 5 families work together since 1 is out of commission(the one that the son got unlived), the other one is basically the Mc's family and we have the Deluca, and the ones left look like they are about to take a huge hit as well.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can see that, or maybe an outside family someone from another continent maybe came in and made the 5 families work together since 1 is out of commission(the one that the son got unlived), the other one is basically the Mc's family and we have the Deluca, and the ones left look like they are about to take a huge hit as well.
Exactly. Doesn't matter how smart or experienced a person may be. Life at times throws a curveball that people sometimes cannot expect at all.
It happens in real life, so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens here that noone in the Family expected and catches them totally offguard.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Exactly. Doesn't matter how smart or experienced a person may be. Life at times throws a curveball that people sometimes cannot expect at all.
It happens in real life, so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens here that noone in the Family expected and catches them totally offguard.
as estate previously, we need more reactions. (y)

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Something that came to my mind:

Just a Fun Theory on Possible future scenario:

There are 5 major Crime Families ("The Big 5"), which includes the DeLucas.

The other 4 Families all despise the DeLuca Family for varying reasons and degrees.
One day, the Mysterious 6, secret organization led by MC's father contacts each Head of the Family (the Dons), and as TundraLupus mentioned above, the 4 Families and the Mysterious 6 form a secret alliance and launch a simultaneous attack from all sides (which literally shocks everyone, including Wilfred, Cordia and Gracie).

The DeLucas barely hang on, with help of some of their allies (minor Families), and their own Capos, Elite Soldados, and especially the 4 Serpents, but the Mysterious 6 lure each of the Serpents into a trap.

Each Serpent fights valiantly (taking down many enemies before falling), but eventually falls.

- "Serpent": after killing countless foes, eventually encounters and fights MC's father. It is an emotional battle, which lasts a long time (and is a close battle), but is defeated. MC's father points the gun at his head & says "Any last words?" "Serpent"'s reply is "Your son is a good man, something you will never be, and you'll fall by his hands.". Afterwards, shot is fired.

- Gottardo: he fights 2 vs 1 against the two members of mysterious 6. He manages to kill one of them, but is killed by the other one. Gottardo's last words "Damn, just when things were getting fun." But he was smiling as he went.

- Cynthia: it is her last dance of death. She fights a member of the Mysterious 6, and manages to kill her opponent after a long battle. However, afterwards due to her many injuries, she slumps and dies.

- 4th Serpent: like Gottardo, he fight against the two members of mysterious 6, 2 vs 1. He fights a good battle, but unfortunately unlike Gottardo, he is overwhelmed by his opponents and is killed.

After the fall of the Serpents, the tide of the battle turns in favor of the Mysterious 6 & the Big 4 Families, and the DeLucas start losing ground.

There have been some theories out there that Serpents may also betray the DeLucas. But I always was of the mind that I'd prefer the Serpents to stay loyal to the Family and perhaps go out in a blaze of glory.

Things may or may not happen like the above.
But regardless, I find it quite fun to theorize what might happen.

Not gonna lie, the "secret alliance" between Mysterious 6 & the 4 major Crime Families against the DeLucas give it the whole Legion of Doom/Injustice League feel.

society-name-tags.png

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And you need to stop getting so obsessed with me.

The ones who spend their whole day create several fake accounts every day just to be able to curse at game and the fans.
Or people like you who demand the abandoned tag after being told it's not but out of pure spite keeps going on.
And all kinds of other weirdness.

It's creepy and weird.
Well, the silver lining in all this is that you now have enough material to do a Filius Canis event in the next umpteen releases.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
While you fun theory would be entertaining, it would leave me pretty disappointed. I don't want to see any member of the Mysterious 6 die without Luna having been involved in the kill. She deserves everyone of those kills and hopefully they are slow and painful deaths.

pulp_fiction3870.jpg

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
While you fun theory would be entertaining, it would leave me pretty disappointed. I don't want to see any member of the Mysterious 6 die without Luna having been involved in the kill. She deserves everyone of those kills and hopefully they are slow and painful deaths.

View attachment 1079568
agreed, death is not a punishment but dying might be, and for those that mess with children, I would like to make sure it is.

Reactions: WhiteyG

XCJ

Feb 13, 2021
FAN SIGNATURES ~

More siggies incoming, hope you guys like it and feel free to use them ;)
Can't wait for the update

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/Lyew9oZ.gif  (Isabella)
https://i.imgur.com/xTNmYZ3.gif  (Luna)
https://i.imgur.com/wbdx21n.gif  (Gracie)

BLACK :

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/NAPNXCF.gif  (Isabella)
https://i.imgur.com/eNrp4aY.gif  (Luna)
https://i.imgur.com/UHUBwoc.gif  (Gracie)

BLACK :
https://i.imgur.com/KNjEKTh.gif  (Isabella)
https://i.imgur.com/zaBrGjx.gif  (Luna)
https://i.imgur.com/xncrudB.gif  (Gracie)
Aren't those a masterpiece :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cartageno and .N9

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Aren't those a masterpiece :love:
wow beautiful, the page hadn't loaded them. sincere congratulations
I allow myself to add Luna with wings to my signature. thanks :)
What you made are just that good man! (y)
You are awasome mate, each one is more beatiful than other. I would put all 6 six of them to my signature if I could. (counting black and transparent background as 1) :love:
Thanks for the kind words my dudes :love: means a lot

Thanks for using it also! you guys are awesome :cool:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'd probably want someone similar for Gracie as well. Gracie has been basically on a roll especially in terms of her use of intelligence, so what I want to see is Gracie actually losing to someone in terms of game (or chess match) of minds, distraught for a while then get back up again, to win in a rematch with that person.
What? You guys don't know? Gracie will play chess with him.

This time I am betting against her. We made a bet, if she loses we bathe together. If she wins, I have to teach her how to cook chocolate.

I win regardless of the outcome. Evil genius me.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes