whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
well, every day you learn something new is a good day :)
If you've not seen , I'd highly recommend it.
, based on the book, is a lot more bleak.
This is the Camorra, rather than La Cosa Nostra, but they still swear Omerta.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If you've not seen , I'd highly recommend it.
, based on the book, is a lot more bleak.
This is the Camorra, rather than La Cosa Nostra, but they still swear Omerta.
And if you guys like Anime, I recommend Phantom Requiem for the Phantom. Very underrated mafia anime.

Girls are not as cute as in Deluca, but very cute indeed. And MC is great.

Reactions: whichone

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was just playing with her words on this scene, thanks to JJJ84 for the capture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had guessed at this, but I'm not gonna lie there were different types of scenes in my brain after reading your original comment for like a good 5 seconds.

edit: I meant scenes with different characters, okay I'm not gonna write in English today it is not working.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Of course, everything I've said till now is based on the huge assumption that Mysterious 6 are as powerful or even better than the current 4 Serpents.
Story could go in a way that is not the case (and if that happens, well of course the whole theory is thrown out the window lol).
I think Mysterious 6 and their organization is more powerful than whole De Luca family to be honest and family cant take them all just itself. They must be allies with other families, demand their help maybe even pacifitories' help -I wrote that probably wrong but you undertand-.

Just think about it, you capture both husband and one of the daughters of the most powerful crime family, daughters of the most powerful civil servants like police chief, a judge etc. and still manage to hide from all of them for decades. And all of it just from one cell, Luna told in the story there are much more cages like theirs. That abductions, experiments and stealth requires some serious power. Of course at the end they will be defeated but there must be a drastic event to start their downfall. If Luna goes and destory entire Mysterious Six operation by herself or with 4-5 people team, it would be weird.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Talking about mysterious 6 (thought it was 5 but played it last June...so might be wrong), I still think Wilfred belongs to them or is even the boss.
Didnt like that Cordia was becomming soft and wanted to make her ruthless ice queen again. As for Luna, he wanted to make her into some fighting tool/killing machine instead of having little daddy girl that was Luna before.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really don't care about that crap some guy said. Now, Cartageno claiming some of us are "not that hot"? That was as rude as it gets. I am demanding a press conference for a public apology after that travesty.
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

this is the substitute vice assistant trainee spokesperson of Cartageno speaking. I am happy to address your baseless concerns about the "hotness" of The DeLuca Thread characters.

Of course, when saying somebody is "not hot", the underlying message is that they are "cool".

Also, at the danger of bursting your bubbles, Cartageno wants to make absolutely clear that to him personally the attribute of "hotness" is exclusively reserved to humans and some assorted aliens of the female persuasion. Without wanting to denigrate those who feel differently or people from Florida, this will stay this way.

Yes, a question? What does Florida have to do with this? Well, nothing obviously, duh. Why are you making this about Florida when Cartageno explicitely stated he has nothing negative to say about Florida? Please listen to what I am saying.

In any case, Cartageno wants to extend his most sincere thoughts and prayers to those affected by them misunderstanding his wise words. Bottom line is, you are not hot. Deal with it.

I want to thank you for your attention.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The dudes that act like 30 yo virgins and obsess over the characters in this game, writing entire novels to one another like this is their private discord server. (...)The dudes that make accounts entirely dedicated to the chars in this game. (...) The eternal arguments between the posters that want more poon and the people that think this smut visual novel is a work of art that doesn't need sex, etc.
Is it a bad thing? I dont know about you and the other part of people you wrote but the parts I quoted are verry common. These parts of fans exist in all of games players. And saying games I mean every sort of game, from top like Witcher, TES or AC franchises to bottom like pay to win type online MMORPG games.

Enter any game forum and you will see dozens of accounts dedicated to fictional characters like Ciri, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Batman, Dragonborn, Yugi etc. Enter the hentai sites like rule34 and you will see obsessed fans about a character from a game. Enter any forum to discuss any game, you will see bunch of people discussing what is wrong with game, what are the stories upsides/downsides, are characters potrayed good enough etc. Movies have this kind of fans to.

So whats wrong about having a portion of the world in this thread?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

this is the substitute vice assistant trainee spokesperson of Cartageno speaking. I am happy to address your baseless concerns about the "hotness" of The DeLuca Thread characters.

Of course, when saying somebody is "not hot", the underlying message is that they are "cool".

Also, at the danger of bursting your bubbles, Cartageno wants to make absolutely clear that to him personally the attribute of "hotness" is exclusively reserved to humans of the female persuasion. Without wanting to denigrate those who feel differently or people from Florida, this will stay this way.

Yes, a question? What does Florida have to do with this? Well, nothing obviously, duh. Why are you making this about Florida when Cartageno explicitely stated he has nothing negative to say about Florida? Please listen to what I am saying.

In any case, Cartageno wants to extend his severe thoughts and prayers to those affected by their misunderstanding his wise words. Bottom line is, you are not hot.

I want to thank you for your attention.
so you are homophobic as well?

you do know i was kidding right?........right?........please.........

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think I remember Hopes saying that in Wilfred's Contracts, MC will be able to do several naughty things that he is not quite able to do in the main story yet. So my guess is lewd stuff may be split either 50/50 or even 40/60 in between main story & the Contracts.

I was just playing with her words on this scene, thanks to JJJ84 for the capture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While Cordia is not MC's mom, she is a "mother figure". So, essentially doing Cordia can be thought as some kind of Mafia mom incentuous relationship.

Omerta is, quoting google, (as practiced by the Mafia) a code of silence about criminal activity and a refusal to give evidence to authorities.
Blackie in the promotion event does mention Cordia will become MC's "mother" when the MC swears the Omerta, and I guess that is basically said to all new soldiers.

But whereas for everyone else, I think Cordia acts as a mother due to a sense of obligation & responsibility, I think she truly feels motherly love and compassion for MC's case. And that I believe will become something greater over time.

I think Mysterious 6 and their organization is more powerful than whole De Luca family to be honest and family cant take them all just itself. They must be allies with other families, demand their help maybe even pacifitories' help -I wrote that probably wrong but you undertand-.
I have a feeling Mysterious 6 is a more powerful organization than the DeLuca Family too. Because they were able to keep Cordia from finding Luna for several months (enough for Cordia to go on warpath with all the families, risking breaking alliance with basically everyone). Not only that, but they also managed to nab Lucan as well. Just comes to show the Mysterious 6 is likely more powerful and has more resource at their disposal than DeLucas.

I'm just guessing here, but I think all the allies DeLucas have are more of smaller or medium sized families. The rest of the Big 5 Crime Families (which of course excludes the DeLucas), I think may just dislike the DeLuca Family in general (to varying degrees. Perhaps these other Dons are jealous of the DeLucas notoriety & fame, or perhaps there is greed for territories coming into play. Or even some hidden vendetta between some of these familes history).

With Pacifitoris, they seem to serve as people giving out the rules of conduct for these families, but I do wonder if they would even be effective if all the families are plunged into war.
I mean for example, if all 4 major Crime families decide to put any differences they have aside and ally with each other to attack the DeLucas, would the Pacifitori organization even be able to do anything about it?
They would either need some major firepower or tremendous attack force to keep any Families who gets out of control back in line.
That being said, if the organization existed for a long time, i.e. even back when child Luna was kidnapped by the Mysterious 6, were they even effective when Cordia was on rampage warpath against the other families desperately searching for Luna? Hmmmm :unsure:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
But whereas for everyone else, I think Cordia acts as a mother due to a sense of obligation & responsibility, I think she truly feels motherly love and compassion for MC's case. And that I believe will become something greater over time.

[/ CITAZIONE]
I agree.

------------------------

Guys about the photo

ggggg.png

- According to you, my thought, but could the person who hates MC also be Rina's ex boyfriend ?! :unsure:
what do you think, could it be?

- Maybe that burned person is MC's father and Cordia's ex-boyfriend ... then he took Rina :unsure:

To keep in mind, there is the scene of Serpent telling the MC that he should go and see his mother because she is not well and to be "careful", who knows what's underneath. .... :cry:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Blackie in the promotion event does mention Cordia will become MC's "mother" when the MC swears the Omerta, and I guess that is basically said to all new soldiers.

I mean, she is the "godmother". But it is clear that she treats MC totally different from the beginning. Why, we don't know. But the rest of the soldados do not live in the main house, spend time with the Deluca princesses, eat with them and gets to the point that even MC wonders if Cordia could be his real mother, after his real mother has treated him as garbage his whole life.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have a feeling Mysterious 6 is a more powerful organization than the DeLuca Family too. Because they were able to keep Cordia from finding Luna for several months. Not only that, but they also managed to nab Lucan as well. Just comes to show the Mysterious 6 is likely more powerful and has more resource at their disposal than DeLucas.
Yeah, clearly they have resources.
Access to man-power & properties are displayed in Luna's backstory.
But, it could just be that because there are only 6 of them, unknown members, they're harder to find.
Easy to see the big organisation in the spotlight.
Not so easy to see 6 random people, moving in the shadows.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So lets continue to speculate :ROFLMAO:

Cordia can have motherly intentions/feelings for her whole household but not for MC. Why a moter kiss her son from lips? :ROFLMAO:
I think Cordia was in love with MCs father or maybe engaged but MCs father decided to cheat her or maybe even orchestrated a coup aganist Cordia. We know serpents betrayed her, MCs family done or about do something but to the family since MC is hostage for this situation and yet Cordia keps MCs mother at the serpents photo. So I am assuming MCs father was a serpent to, burned person in the photo is MCs father and orchestrated a coup aganist Cordia. MCs mother couldnt betrayed both her friend and her love so she decided leave both of them.

I have a feeling Mysterious 6 is a more powerful organization than the DeLuca Family too. Because they were able to keep Cordia from finding Luna for several months (enough for Cordia to go on warpath with all the families, risking breaking alliance with basically everyone). Not only that, but they also managed to nab Lucan as well. Just comes to show the Mysterious 6 is likely more powerful and has more resource at their disposal than DeLucas.

I'm just guessing here, but I think all the allies DeLucas have are more of smaller or medium sized families. The rest of the Big 5 Crime Families (which of course excludes the DeLucas), I think may just dislike the DeLuca Family in general (to varying degrees. Perhaps these other Dons are jealous of the DeLucas notoriety & fame, or perhaps there is greed for territories coming into play. Or even some hidden vendetta between some of these familes history).

With Pacifitoris, they seem to serve as people giving out the rules of conduct for these families, but I do wonder if they would even be effective if all the families are plunged into war.
I mean for example, if all 4 major Crime families decide to put any differences they have aside and ally with each other to attack the DeLucas, would the Pacifitori organization even be able to do anything about it?
They would either need some major firepower or tremendous attack force to keep any Families who gets out of control back in line.
That being said, if the organization existed for a long time, i.e. even back when child Luna was kidnapped by the Mysterious 6, were they even effective when Cordia was on rampage warpath against the other families desperately searching for Luna? Hmmmm :unsure:
Mysterious 6 managed to hide from state too (which state we dont know yet :ROFLMAO:) despite kidnaping important peoples children, they are definetely more powerful than DeLucas. As their allies, you can be right or wrong, no big family entered the game so far, we cant know. If the remaining of the 5 families are same ones who Cordia fought at the big war than your assumption is correct. If remaining of the 5 families were Cordias allies at the big war nad they become big 5 after the war than probably they wouldnt attack DeLuca, because we know DeLucas are the most notorious one, so we can assume DeLuca is the most powerful.

As I understand Pacifitoris is an enforcer of the rules. If they can make rules like "established families cannot be wiped out" they must be old, I assume even if they are new, they must have been esablished after the big war latest. If they were new how could they create rules like that?

I think Pacifitoris must have enough power to enforce rules but not necessarily firepower. For example, they can have influence to control politicians/law enforcements etc to check families in line, they can control essential element like transportation means like docks, customs etc. Lets not forget that they have documents about everything in the crime world. Remember, when library burned Wilfred said something like "We requested new copies from pacifitoris, they will be here soon." If they documented everything and everyone in the crime world they can wipe out whole families without firing a single bullet. If thats not a power than what is power? :unsure:

We know Luna beaten up deadly and left in the DeLucas doorstep at approximately when Cordia nearly entered several wars. If that not a coincident we may think 3 possibilities;
1 - Pacifitoris found out Mysterious 6 and made them release Luna but never revealed their identity for their own agendas
2 - Pacifitoris was knew who are Mysterious 6 and because they have profit from it they didnt act or inform anybody about them. They just turn their back to whole thing as long as they can to maximize their profit from this situation.
3 - Pacifitoris is tied/controlling Mysterious 6 to enlarge their reach/influence hence they helped Mysterious 6 remain mysterious.

Sorry for the long post, I couldnt keep it shorter :confused:

Reactions: JJJ84

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, clearly they have resources.
Access to man-power & properties are displayed in Luna's backstory.
But, it could just be that because there are only 6 of them, unknown members, they're harder to find.
Easy to see the big organisation in the spotlight.
Not so easy to see 6 random people, moving in the shadows.
Maybe but I dont think this is the situation. I mean we saw their lab at "My name is Luna" mission, first creating a lab/complex or whatever like that, second kidnap some families children and hold them for long time (Luna was the latest arrival so assuming she is the one shortest one spend time there other girls could have been there for a year maybe). Disposes whole dead animals and children, after that dumping Luna to DeLucas doorstep without getting caught. Thats a bit to much for just 6 person in my opinion.

4.40 star(s) 489 Votes