underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I always wanted to try this game. Is there a good amount of content? Maybe I'll try it this update or is there news about a new update soon?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well each girl's freeroam event had prerequisites that needed to be complete in order to unlock the event, such as complete "x" story event, or complete "Y" preceding freeroam event, or even something like wait until noon etc etc

But it's been a while since I played the game, so I don't remember what those prerequisites were for that event.
Yeah, I couldn't either.
Took a look at the guide, once prerequisite missions are complete, you need to wait 1 week and she comes to visit in MCs room, in the afternoon.
All I could remember, was that we had to wait. lol

I always wanted to try this game. Is there a good amount of content? Maybe I'll try it this update or is there news about a new update soon?
There's a good amount of content.
Game has had mechanics rewritten for certain aspects, so all players will need to start a new game when the next update comes.
Currently expected towards the end of this month.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
No don't download it. This game will get update soon.(my guess is 1 week give or take a few days). And this update has rework of previous updates as well. So, it is best to wait some time.
Yeah, I couldn't either.
Took a look at the guide, once prerequisite missions are complete, you need to wait 1 week and she comes to visit in MCs room, in the afternoon.
All I could remember, was that we had to wait. lol

There's a good amount of content.
Game has had mechanics rewritten for certain aspects, so all players will need to start a new game when the next update comes.
Currently expected towards the end of this month.
Oh! Ok, thank you! I'll wait for next update then! I appreciate your replies :)

Reactions: whichone and uhhhok

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The people doing all the work don't need to know about The Mysterious 6.
Oh, by access to manpower I didnt think like that, sorry. :unsure: But even no body knows who are they working for or who they have abducted, they still knew they kidnapped children and some point that is a clue chase. In my opinion, at the point of desperation, Cordia would destory any child-trafficking or abduction rumor whether it is true or not. Mercenaries or stuff like that would reveal the location of the lab at least.

Reactions: whichone

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Could somebody share if there have any updates for this Please? Really missing this game.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Could somebody share if there have any updates for this Please? Really missing this game.
View attachment 1060474

Hey DeLucas!

I wasn't planning to make another dev post before a release but some of you felt that it has been too quiet this month - which is true.

This month went faster than I wanted and less stuff finished as expected.
Another thing that gave it some extra time - couple of new animations. I wasn't happy with the last scene as it only contained one animation. I like the animation but felt it was a bit underwhelmed, especially as I feel it's important, so worked on a bit more. All done and I like it.
I decided to add a bit more content instead of a last rush. Hope the extra animations will redeem me a bit for that.

Update is 98% done. Music and balance is still what needs to be done and after that I will send to proofread. The update will 100% be out this month.
Sorry for the extra time and hope you all can bear with me for just a bit more!

-HG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
(below is following the assumption that MC's father is either the leader or at least a member of the Mysterious 6)

Don't know why, but I am kinda hoping MC's father would be a real asshole towards the MC.
He's told to be the charmer who hides his burning ambitions, so when he's around other people with MC, he acts like a charming person but when they are alone, he reveals his true colors.

Dialogue such as below I reckon would be pretty cool.

MC: Why did you leave me and mom?
MC's Father: Heh (with a sneer). You give yourself more credit than you deserve. Your birth was nothing more than an accident, a mistake. And that woman, she was merely a means to an end.

I mean don't get me wrong. I love Empire Strikes Back, but I just don't want the classic Vader-Luke dialogue "Join me son, and we'll rule together as father and son." dialogue thrown in there again lol.

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
(below is following the assumption that MC's father is either the leader or at least a member of the Mysterious 6)

Don't know why, but I am kinda hoping MC's father would be a real asshole towards the MC.
He's told to be the charmer who hides his burning ambitions, so when he's around other people with MC, he acts like a charming person but when they are alone, he reveals his true colors.

MC's Father: Heh (with a sneer). You give yourself more credit than you deserve. Your birth was nothing more than an accident, a mistake. And that woman, she was merely a means to an end.

I mean don't get me wrong. I love Empire Strikes Back, but I just don't want the classic Vader-Luke dialogue "Join me son, and we'll rule together as father and son." dialogue thrown in there again lol.
I don't know. I think it is far more common to have father be assholes like that that the Vader scene asking the main character to join him..
After all is simpler to make evil character very evil and good character very good that to navigate the middle ground in a believable way. Specially, when you want to avoid the reader getting too attach or too against a particular character.

To be honest, I don't care too much about father and would not mind he is dead soon. But I am very interested about mom...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: uhhhok and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't know. I think it is far more common to have father be assholes like that that the Vader scene asking the main character to join him..
After all is simpler to make evil character very evil and good character very good that to navigate the middle ground in a believable way. Specially, when you want to avoid the reader getting too attach or too against a particular character.

To be honest, I don't care too much about father and would not mind he is dead soon. But I am very interested about mom...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both are pretty much expected character archetypes, but hmmmm. I don't wish for him to fall into the evil for the sake of being evil type, so perhaps MC's father feels that birth/existence of the MC is just a hinderance to his ambition and objectives (though it still doesn't detract from the asshole attribute I guess lol)?

"Serpent" did say that MC's father was willing to burn everything and everyone for the sake of his ambition (since "Serpent" is likely Rina's ex-fiance, there is likely some degree of personal bias to his statements, though I can't help but feel there's some degree of truth to it as well).

But I do agree about what that Eminem image's quote about how it may go down between MC and his mom. I actually think Cordia & Rina will likely make amends as well (I could be wrong, but I think Rina may have been bitter towards Cordia since everything fell apart between the first generation of Serpents till now. Though Cordia still thinks of Rina as her friends even after everything that happened between them).

Would be nice to have characters like "Serpent" & Cordia in that reunion as well, since those 2 characters are the ones other than MC who are most impacted by Rina's declining health (Luna & Gracie being there, I'd consider it a bonus).

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Both are pretty much expected character archetypes, but hmmmm. I don't wish for him to fall into the evil for the sake of being evil type, so perhaps MC's father feels that birth/existence of the MC is just a hinderance to his ambition and objectives?

"Serpent" did say that MC's father was willing to burn everything and everyone for the sake of his ambition (since "Serpent" is likely Rina's ex-fiance, there is likely some degree of personal bias to his statements, though I can't help but feel there's some degree of truth to it as well).

But I do agree about what that Eminem image's quote about how it may go down between MC and his mom. I actually think Cordia & Rina will likely make amends as well (I could be wrong, but I think Rina may have been bitter towards Cordia since everything fell apart between the first generation of Serpents till now. Though Cordia still thinks of Rina as her friends even after everything that happened between them).

Would be nice to have characters like "Serpent" & Cordia in that reunion as well, since those 2 characters are the ones other than MC who are most impacted by Rina's declining health (Luna & Gracie being there, I'd consider it a bonus).
Cordia talking to Isabel when a wild Luna appears.
L: Mom, Rina is here!
C: Let her come in.
R: Long time no see, Cordia.
C: Rina, how are you doing? I was not expecting to see you so soon.
R: I can imagine. I only came because I heard some details that I thought we needed to discuss.
G (to Luna): Who is that woman? She is so beautiful but she seems scary. Even mom is not acting like herself.
L: She is Ayhsel's mom.
G (with excitement): Really? Hello!! Rina, how are you? Nice to meet you. You have a great son, he is always teaching adult stuff.
I: Gracie, shut up! Let them talk, I am sorry mother, we will go.
R: No need, dear. I think we shall all be present. After all I came here to talk about my son. And I am guessing it concerns all of you. Please call him Cordia, I so want to meet him.
C(talking on her cellphone): Wilfred, please bring Ayhsel and tea for 7. (Looking at Rina) I see even you cannot stop caring about your son. But are you sure you would not prefer to talk just the two of us first?
R: Ohh, my old friend, of course I am. This would not be half as fun with only the two of us.
L: So what are you doing here, Rina? Teaching Ayhsel to shoot, hopefully? He really sucks, that guy cannot hit a target if it was in front of him. You really fucked up that part of his childhood.
I: Luna, please, respect her. She is not only Ayhsel's mother, she is also former serpent.
R: Oh don't worry dear, I heard so much about you Luna. Powerful and uncontrollable. You remind me of how I used to be. On the contrary, Gracie, you are just like your mother. Although I see you smile more often.
G: Oh yes, I am having so much fun thank you. By the way, can you tell mom to teach me more stuff? she refuse to train me!
R: Cordia, why have you kept this gem unpolished for so long? What are you afraid of? Another you? Somebody has to take care of things, what better than a newer version of the Blizzard Queen?
C: Rina, it does not concern you. What I do with my children is my problem.
R: Oh that is unfair, Cordia. Why can't I poke my nose in your children's affairs when you keep poking into mine? ohh wait, that is not true. It is my son that keeps poking into your affairs.
I: Mother, what is she talking about?
(at that moment, the door is opened and MC appears with Wilfred, Rina without taking her eyes out of Cordia, continues).
R: What? you girls did not know? your mother is fucking my son!
All three girls screaming angry: She is what?!?!
MC: Fuck...
Wilfred (blocking the exit as MC tries to retreat): where do you think you are going, boy?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Cordia talking to Isabel when a wild Luna appears.
L: Mom, Rina is here!
C: Let her come in.
R: Long time no see, Cordia.
C: Rina, how are you doing? I was not expecting to see you so soon.
R: I can imagine. I only came because I heard some details that I thought we needed to discuss.
G (to Luna): Who is that woman? She is so beautiful but she seems scary. Even mom is not acting like herself.
L: She is Ayhsel's mom.
G (with excitement): Really? Hello!! Rina, how are you? Nice to meet you. You have a great son, he is always teaching adult stuff.
I: Gracie, shut up! Let them talk, I am sorry mother, we will go.
R: No need, dear. I think we shall all be present. After all I came here to talk about my son. And I am guessing it concerns all of you. Please call him Cordia, I so want to meet him.
C(talking on her cellphone): Wilfred, please bring Ayhsel and tea for 7. (Looking at Rina) I see even you cannot stop caring about her son. But are you sure you would not prefer to talk just the two of us first?
R: Ohh, my old friend, of course I do. This would not be half as fun with only the two of us.
L: So what are you doing here, Rina? Teaching Ayhsel to shoot, hopefully? He really sucks, that guy cannot hit a target if it was in front of him. You really fucked up that part of his childhood.
I: Luna, please, respect her. She is not only Ayhsel's mother, she is also former serpent.
R: Oh don't worry dear, I heard so much about you Luna. Powerful and uncontrollable. You remind me of how I used to be. On the contrary, Gracie, you are just like your mother. Although I see you smile more often.
G: Oh yes, I am having so much fun thank you. By the way, can you tell mom to teach me more stuff? she refuse to train me!
R: Cordia, why have you kept this gem unpolished for so long? What are you afraid of? Another you? Somebody has to take care of things, what better than a newer version of the Blizzard Queen?
C: Rina, it does not concern you. What I do with my children is my problem.
R: Oh that is unfair, Cordia. Why can't I poke my nose in your children's affairs when you keep poking into mine? ohh wait, that is not true. It is my son that keeps poking into your affairs.
I: Mother, what is she talking about?
(at that moment, the door is open and MC appears with Wilfred, Rina without taking her eyes out of Cordia, continues).
R: What? you girls did not know? your mother is fucking my son!
All three girls screaming angry: She is what?!?!
MC: Fuck...
Wilfred (blocking the exit as MC tries to retreat): where do you think you are going, boy?
Wilfred, ever the ongoing spectator. He always does get a kick out of MC fucking things up. :LOL:

Here's one of mine:

Everyone is hard at training getting ready for the Frenetico Tournament.

MC approaches Luna in a training room, where she is by herself jumping and leaping up and down doing her acrobatic moves she learned from Cynthia.

MC: Hey Luna, you need a training partner?
Luna: (turning around) You think you'll be able to keep up with me? I seriously doubt that.
MC: Come on, you're training by yourself here anyway. It could be fun if we train together!

Luna: Okay, I'll humor you. Which part of combat event do you wish to spar for?
MC: How about grappling? I've been training pretty hard on that.
Luna: Alright, grappling it is! But I gotta warn ya, I'm not gonna go easy on ya!
MC: Okay, bring it!

And their grappling sparring began.

After 20 sparring matches, score was Luna 20, MC 0, with MC tapping all 20 times.

Luna: Hehe, you know what? You're right. This is fun, me kicking your ass over and over again.
MC: ...............

Another 10 sparring matches, score now was Luna 30, MC 0.

Luna: Boy, you really suck at this, you know that? You should quit now before you further embarrass yourself.
MC: (thinks to himself) she's taunting me again and again. I'll show her.

Their 31st sparring match, it ends with Luna straddling the MC and her face is close to MC's face.

Luna: Hah! I win again!
MC: That's what you think.
Luna: What?......Ah!.....

MC starts licking Luna's neck.

Luna: (face flustered) Hope......What.... are you doing?

MC quickly unbuttons Luna's shirt, and gently caresses her breast.

Luna: This.......is.....cheating......

MC proceeds to lick one of her nipples.

Luna: Aaahhhhh!
MC: Do you surrender?
Luna: (says weakly) Ne......ver........
MC: Oh really, I guess you'll have to see my secret technique then.
Luna: ? !!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

MC begins to suck on her nipple.

Luna: I.......surrender..... You.........win (continues moaning).

Gracie, who was looking for Luna and MC around the DeLuca estate, approaches the training room.

Gracie: Luna!! Hope!! Where are you both?!!! (spots both of them on the training mat, with Luna moaning in pleasure) Oh my!!! (and her face turns red)

What happened next? Well, it's all up to your imagination.:LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wilfred, ever the ongoing spectator. He always does get a kick out of MC fucking things up. :LOL:

Here's one of mine:

Everyone is hard at training getting ready for the Frenetico Tournament.

MC approaches Luna in a training room, where she is by herself jumping and leaping up and down doing her acrobatic moves she learned from Cynthia.

MC: Hey Luna, you need a training partner?
Luna: (turning around) You think you'll be able to keep up with me? I seriously doubt that.
MC: Come on, you're training by yourself here anyway. It could be fun if we train together!

Luna: Okay, I'll humor you. Which part of combat event do you wish to spar for?
MC: How about grappling? I've been training pretty hard on that.
Luna: Alright, grappling it is! But I gotta warn ya, I'm not gonna go easy on ya!
MC: Okay, bring it!

And their grappling sparring began.

After 20 sparring matches, score was Luna 20, MC 0, with MC tapping all 20 times.

Luna: Hehe, you know what? You're right. This is fun, me kicking your ass over and over again.
MC: ...............

Another 10 sparring matches, score now was Luna 30, MC 0.

Luna: Boy, you really suck at this, you know that? You should quit now before you further embarrass yourself.
MC: (thinks to himself) she's taunting me again and again. I'll show her.

Their 31st sparring match, it ends with Luna straddling the MC and her face is close to MC's face.

Luna: Hah! I win again!
MC: That's what you think.
Luna: What?......Ah!.....

MC starts licking Luna's neck.

Luna: (face flustered) Hope......What.... are you doing?

MC quickly unbuttons Luna's shirt, and gently caresses her breast.

Luna: This.......is.....cheating......

MC proceeds to lick one of her nipples.

Luna: Aaahhhhh!
MC: Do you surrender?
Luna: (says weakly) Ne......ver........
MC: Oh really, I guess you'll have to see my secret technique then.
Luna: ? !!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

MC begins to suck on her nipple.

Luna: I.......surrender..... You.........win (continues moaning).

Gracie, who was looking for Luna and MC around the DeLuca estate, approaches the training room.

Gracie: Luna!! Hope!! Where are you both?!!! (spots both of them on the training mat, with Luna moaning in pleasure) Oh my!!! (and her face turns red)

What happened next? Well, it's all up to your imagination.:LOL:
See? if that was the case you would definitely keep me going back to the gym!

• Love
Reactions: JJJ84

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Why are people assuming that MC's father is in the mysterious 6 all of a sudden? I mean I get that would be a big twist, but I think MC's father being some very respected member of the deluca family who died or someone who everyone is scared of for reason, I think that would make more sense considering the family treatment he's getting. I doubt it's because of his mother.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why are people assuming that MC's father is in the mysterious 6 all of a sudden? I mean I get that would be a big twist, but I think MC's father being some very respected member of the deluca family who died or someone who everyone is scared of for reason, I think that would make more sense considering the family treatment he's getting. I doubt it's because of his mother.
Right? The impression I get is that serpent is his dad.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes