Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Still hoping for a dragon to make it's grand debut
You might want to play Sorcerer. That game has what every guy playing an adult visual novel really wants.

HopesGaming this could have been Deluca's MC. My heart still waits..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Just to make it clear. When I said that that game had what every guy playing AVN wanted, I meant the pet dragon. She is cute as fuck!

Last edited:

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
Yup, still Ren'py.
It's just an overhaul of the gameplay. Due to the overhaul old save games won't work. (First time a save won't work)
There are some new content as well. Focus on Eiza and the end of her first arc.
Also, lewd. More lewd than ever before.
nice! cuz i really like how i played it for the first time, also enjoyed the humor and overall story allot tbh. and i didn't mind that there wasn't allot of lewd. the story was more important and i loved it. can't wait!

Reactions: HopesGaming

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You might want to play Sorcerer. That game has what every guy playing an adult visual novel really wants.
But will this little fellow will grow if we feed it well?:unsure:
So we can ride him.
Perhaps he like some Filius or forum trolls.:oops:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

HopesGaming this could have been Deluca's MC. My heart still waits..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im more inclined for that nice green parr..dragon being a true MC:unsure:
(playing with his wingless pet there)
If that is the case, there should be no problems if we feed our pet, once in a while, with trolls and similar "junk-food".:WeSmart:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yup, still Ren'py.
It's just an overhaul of the gameplay. Due to the overhaul old save games won't work. (First time a save won't work)
Can't fucking wait. I've been wanting to replay it for a while, but I figured, cause the update means I have to replay it anyways(it'll b the 4th time through). But I would've done it 6 months if I'd have known the update was gonna take this long. I was expecting it sooner. And I don't mean that negatively. Take your time and get it right. But if I would've known, I'd have replayed it already.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for the reminder Abhai i need to take a look into that thread again and see if there a any news about the next update

Reactions: Abhai

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yup, still Ren'py.
Damn, Hopes I think your post just made my day, thinking all the naughty things I'll do with the girls. :LOL:
Really can't wait to try out the new Contracts, & the Eiza's sister rescue mission.

I have many questions to ask you, but since you're pretty busy with the update, I'll just ask one:

Is the gallery also getting updated with additional new pics in this update?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes