HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Damn, Hopes I think your post just made my day, thinking all the naughty things I'll do with the girls. :LOL:
Really can't wait to try out the new Contracts, & the Eiza's sister rescue mission.

I have many questions to ask you, but since you're pretty busy with the update, I'll just ask one:

Is the gallery also getting updated with additional new pics in this update?
Yes, there will be a lot of special gallary.
All of it from the new gameplay part.
Either by exploring or from rewards from tasks

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was thinking, and I know we talked about this before, but I'm guessing I'm gonna have a bad ending on this game, for obvious reasons (dating all the girls), I mean, maybe not, but I got this feeling deep down, we are not in a serious relationship with any of them and had not DTR either, but I feel like there will be consequences, I sure Hope (wink, wink) that I'm wrong though.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I was thinking, and I know we talked about this before, but I'm guessing I'm gonna have a bad ending on this game, for obvious reasons (dating all the girls), I mean, maybe not, but I got this feeling deep down, we are not in a serious relationship with any of them and had not DTR either, but I feel like there will be consequences, I sure Hope (wink, wink) that I'm wrong though.
Well, isn't Luna kinda in the "love" stage already with the MC? I mean even if she's not completely in love with MC, I would say she at least put one foot into that category (ahead of Gracie, Isabel & Cordia).

I'm pretty much dating all the girls as well. I mean sure, I'd be interested in some of the girls solo path (especially Luna), but I'd have no real incentive in pursuing that unless there is some new content which makes it different from a harem path (so just being locked out of other girls events does not count).

In some ways, current relationship status system of DeLuca feels similar to "Once in a Lifetime." My favorites are Lauren and Carla in that game but I'm still doing the harem route in that one game since I don't like locking out other girls content.

I mean if it was clear cut from the beginning like Being a Dik where every girl has their specific path and MC cannot pick more than one in their playthroughs there would be more certainty I guess (though having said that, I wouldn't dismiss a possibility of Luna one day giving my MC an ultimatum saying she doesn't want to share me with others).

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, isn't Luna already kinda in the "love" stage already with the MC? I mean even if she's not completely in love with MC, I would say she at least put one foot into that category (ahead of Gracie, Isabel & Cordia).

I'm pretty much dating all the girls as well. I mean sure, I'd be interested in some of the girls solo path (especially Luna), but I'd have no real incentive in pursuing that unless there is some new content which makes it different from a harem path (so just being locked out of other girls events does not count).

In some ways, current relationship status system of DeLuca feels similar to "Once in a Lifetime." My favorites are Lauren and Carla in that game but I'm still doing the harem route in that one game since I don't like locking out other girls content.

I mean if it was clear cut from the beginning like Being a Dik where every girl has their specific path and MC cannot pick more than one in their playthroughs there would be more certainty I guess (though having said that, I wouldn't dismiss a possibility of Luna one day giving my MC an ultimatum saying she doesn't want to share me with others).
oh yeah I totally agree with you, hell I'm poly and bi/pan in real life so you can imagine how bad at choosing I can be in games, but in once in a lifetime it is obviously the cliche incest-harem game, it is at least self-aware so I take everything in it as a joke, but in Deluca the I feel like the girls will be way less forgiving if the MC is not upfront about stuff and goes behind their backs, just a feeling I have for some reason, I don't even think it will really be a thing, but the fear is there in the back of my mind.

edit: Changed some stuff to express my original idea better, also fixing typos

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
oh yeah I totally agree with you, hell I'm poly and bi/pan in real life so you can imagine how bad at choosing I can be in games, but in once in a lifetime it is obviously the cliche incest-harem game, it is at least self-aware so I take everything in it as a joke, but in Deluca the I feel like the girls will be way less forgiving if the MC is not upfront about stuff and goes behind their backs, just a feeling I have for some reason, I don't even think it will really be a thing, but the fear is there in the back of my mind.

edit: Changed some stuff to express my original idea better, also fixing typos
I remember someone before asked Hopes the question "MC is doing lewd stuff to some of the girls often in the lounge (Luna, Isabel) & their rooms (Gracie), so why didn't anyone catch him in the act till now?" and I think his reply was "shield of the game mechanics" (or something along those lines. Can't remember his exact words) with a chuckle.

So I'm not sure whether MC will ever be caught red-handed in the act. Perhaps it might happen or it might not.

Luna being unwilling to share MC was an idea that Hopes was originally gonna use, but game went through a lot of evolution since he first revealed that, so future on that is uncertain it seems (I asked him last year if he still intends to use that, and his reply back then was "I don't know. I guess we'll see later down the line."

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm sure Luna will be okay if she finds out you fucked her sister, mother, and brother's wife.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair I think we only fucked one of these people so far, oh and you forgot one more: "I'm sure Luna will be okay if she finds out you fucked her sister, mother, brother's wife and brother."

edit: for real though if the brother thing were to happen the conversations would be hilarious, at least until it got to Cordia and his wife then I don't really know.

Reactions: WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I remember someone before asked Hopes the question "MC is doing lewd stuff to some of the girls often in the lounge (Luna, Isabel) & their rooms (Gracie), so why didn't anyone catch him in the act till now?" and I think his reply was "shield of the game mechanics" (or something along those lines. Can't remember his exact words) with a chuckle.

So I'm not sure whether MC will ever be caught red-handed in the act. Perhaps it might happen or it might not.

Luna being unwilling to share MC was an idea that Hopes was originally gonna use, but game went through a lot of evolution since he first revealed that, so future on that is uncertain it seems (I asked him last year if he still intends to use that, and his reply back then was "I don't know. I guess we'll see later down the line."
Probably the smart move on Hopes part. No reason to back yourself into a corner, or give away the direction the game is going to take. We're only 30% of the way into the game so far according to Hopes, so he has time to do whatever he wants with it still. Although I'm not sure if the 30% is what we already have, or if Hopes was including the update that is currently under development in that number.

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
To be fair I think we only fucked one of these people so far, oh and you forgot one more: "I'm sure Luna will be okay if she finds out you fucked her sister, mother, brother's wife and brother."

edit: for real though if the brother thing were to happen the conversations would be hilarious, at least until it got to Cordia and his wife then I don't really know.
Well I wasn't planning on fucking her brother but yeah I suppose it's possible for some. No idea if Hopes is going that direction in this game or not. Maybe I can use that to my advantage and tell her hey at least I didn't fuck your brother. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it's going to help much though.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well I wasn't planning on fucking her brother but yeah I suppose it's possible for some. No idea if Hopes is going that direction in this game or not. Maybe I can use that to my advantage and tell her hey at least I didn't fuck your brother. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it's going to help much though.
I laughed way harder than I should reading this.

Last edited:

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
What's the story behind Filius? Hopes uses it against most of the trolls. Is it like an insider joke in this thread or what?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What's the story behind Filius? Hopes uses it against most of the trolls. Is it like an insider joke in this thread or what?
Well, almost everything in DeLuca is completely fiction by Hopes, but there's one small part of it which is "based on true story", and that's Filius.
He is basically the character who embodies every single reaction or lines actually said from the trolls towards Hopes and the fans of DeLuca.

And even now, every time a troll stirs up shit in the forum and Hopes notices it, well you can be sure that he's collecting data for the Filius content. :ROFLMAO:

Aug 2, 2018
Before y'all scream saying I'm not reading the forums its 766 pages long, what is the current status of this game, its been quite a bit since a update, patreon said that he'd like to do it once every 3 months and its roughly 3-4 but according to the f95zone its been 8 months or so. did they stop posting updates on f95?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Before y'all scream saying I'm not reading the forums its 766 pages long, what is the current status of this game, its been quite a bit since a update, patreon said that he'd like to do it once every 3 months and its roughly 3-4 but according to the f95zone its been 8 months or so. did they stop posting updates on f95? Also I can't get massage the actor for Isabel
For christs sake :FacePalm: :FacePalm: , use some common sense.
You don't need to read all 766 pages of the forums (noone is expecting you to), just taking a look through the last 5 most recent pages will give the answer you're looking for.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Before y'all scream saying I'm not reading the forums its 766 pages long, what is the current status of this game, its been quite a bit since a update, patreon said that he'd like to do it once every 3 months and its roughly 3-4 but according to the f95zone its been 8 months or so. did they stop posting updates on f95? Also I can't get massage the actor for Isabel
All the forums worth reading are long

That's why the website supplies a search

look for the date stamp on the list of search responses to find recent ones related to: update / new content / the power of floaty (pick one)

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteyG

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Yup, still Ren'py.
It's just an overhaul of the gameplay. Due to the overhaul old save games won't work. (First time a save won't work)
There are some new content as well. Focus on Eiza and the end of her first arc.
Also, lewd. More lewd than ever before.
Dev there is no downloadble compressed file from older version it's empty..fix it

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes