Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
See post from dev, 13 above your question.
Also, search function is your friend when trying to find information in long threads.
Search "from user": "HopesGaming", to see the latest posts from the dev & find the info you require, straight from the horse's mouth. (y)
Edit: Also check out this post from der123fer, gives earlier status update from Patreon.

No. Update is being tested as we speak, almost ready for release.
Will be released here, when ready. Expected by end of this month.
Game mechanics have been re-written, so it's taken twice as long.
I think hope should state in his patreon that the game is being reworked hence the huge freaking delay because if i came on his thread late 2020/early 2021 it wouldn't be a shock to think hopes just gone the ICSTOR milking way and this followers just defending him. Adding something in the OP here would be good also.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think hope should state in his patreon that the game is being reworked hence the huge freaking delay because if i came on his thread late 2020/early 2021 it wouldn't be a shock to think hopes just gone the ICSTOR milking way and this followers just defending him. Adding something in the OP here would be good also.
His patrons were notified in a few of the previous Development Updates. You'll note that the one in the post I provided is No.37.
A few of the previous ones gave them the information, same as it was provided here.
Development Update #29 gives a lot of information about the new game system.
I presume that you'll find that the rework was officially announced in an earlier one.

It's not something that needs adding to the OP, really. It's been provided in the thread, repeatedly.
It just requires people to use the seach function, it's really quite simple to use & the info is not difficult to find.
I'm not here in defence of the dev, not that I think he requires any, I'm here in defence of common sense.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
His patrons was notified like a buch of piraters like us about that "huge freaking delay". Also adding something in the OP of this thread is not necessary I think as great part of people here just pirating and our existance doesnt effect dev so much.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
His patrons were notified in a few of the previous Development Updates. You'll note that the one in the post I provided is No.37.
A few of the previous ones gave them the information, same as it was provided here.
Development Update #29 gives a lot of information about the new game system.
I presume that you'll find that the rework was officially announced in an earlier one.

It's not something that needs adding to the OP, really. It's been provided in the thread, repeatedly.
It just requires people to use the seach function, it's really quite simple to use & the info is not difficult to find.
I'm not here in defence of the dev, not that I think he requires any, I'm here in defence of common sense.
I'm talking about people who might end up being patrons. All development updates are locked and remember not everyone is familiar with f95 search options like searching for specific words or user post. Some games like WIAB have something about the game being reworked on their patreon page. All they see is the last release date being nearly 8 months ago here and a bunch of locked posts on the patreon page.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm talking about people who might end up being patrons. All development updates are locked and remember not everyone is familiar with f95 search options like searching for specific words or user post. Some games like WIAB have something about the game being reworked on their patreon page. All they see is the last release date being nearly 8 months ago here and a bunch of locked posts on the patreon page.
I see your point. As it's not my income, it doesn't affect me, so I don't worry about it.
Don't forget Hopes is making this game for free as a passion project, so I don't think he's overly concerned about increasing the income from it.
If he is, then your suggestion could be useful! (y)

• Angry
Reactions: simps sucks cocks

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Is it just me or the Filius Canis part could have been more subtle ? I mean we get it, he is the embodiment of the internet hater, but I think he got way too much "screen time"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
remember not everyone is familiar with f95 search options like searching for specific words or user post.
This is a more general thing but: the ability to search for information, whether it's googling it, finding it on site in general, or on a forum like here, is arguably one of the more important cultural techniques the internet has brought us. It is always to be encouraged to try and learn how to do it, because not everywhere you will find somebody to answer questions.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
This is a more general thing but: the ability to search for information, whether it's googling it, finding it on site in general, or on a forum like here, is arguably one of the more important cultural techniques the internet has brought us. It is always to be encouraged to try and learn how to do it, because not everywhere you will find somebody to answer questions.
You would be surprised to see how much both young and old person find this kind of things very difficult while it is natural for us to do. I personally have been in such occasions so much that i no longer find it surprising.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yup, still Ren'py.
It's just an overhaul of the gameplay. Due to the overhaul old save games won't work. (First time a save won't work)
There are some new content as well. Focus on Eiza and the end of her first arc.
Also, lewd. More lewd than ever before.
Thanks for the info on saves not working. I was deciding whether or not to play and will wait for the next update. Looks like a great game!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You would be surprised to see how much both young and old person find this kind of things very difficult while it is natural for us to do. I personally have been in such occasions so much that i no longer find it surprising.
I am not surprised, I see it regularily. However, the solution would be to help them learn to walk, because while finding or missing information about the release schedule of a hobby game is of comparatively little importance, other things may be more crucial.

• Angry
Reactions: simps sucks cocks

EGEMN

Dec 7, 2020
I downloaded the game, started it, but the Deluca Family screen comes up, nothing else appears.
How do i solve this Just standing
resim_2021-03-17_200939.png

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, but enabling the behaviour by spoonfeeding them, as we've all seen happen plenty, doesn't help. Quite the opposite.
All it does is validate and encourage others to do the same.
As the old expression rightly states:
Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am not surprised, I see it regularily. However, the solution would be to help them learn to walk, because while finding or missing information about the release schedule of a hobby game is of comparatively little importance, other things may be more crucial.
Yes, but enabling the behaviour by spoonfeeding them, as we've all seen happen plenty, doesn't help. Quite the opposite.
All it does is validate and encourage others to do the same.
As the old expression rightly states:
Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime.
You are both very wise.........

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes