JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Why are people assuming that MC's father is in the mysterious 6 all of a sudden? I mean I get that would be a big twist, but I think MC's father being some very respected member of the deluca family who died or someone who everyone is scared of for reason, I think that would make more sense considering the family treatment he's getting. I doubt it's because of his mother.
It's my possible theory, and people are free to agree with it, or disagree with it if they wish.

My reasons for him possibly being in the 6 are:

1) The Family treatment for MC didn't come until Cordia tested & judged MC's character, and changed what they planned originally (which surprised even Wilfred). If the answer MC gave to Cordia was less than satisfactory, I think it would have been likely he would have been sent to live with the other Soldados (him being Rina's son I find doesn't really have anything to do with the Family treatment, because Wilfred has been keeping tabs on MC since his birth)

2) The photo of the first generation of the 4 Serpents that MC finds in Cordia's office has one character's face being burnt off. And Giocabbe does mention that the other Serpents betrayed Cordia.
So apparently the first generation of Serpents had a massive falling out, with at least 1 of them betraying Cordia.
The character with face burnt off in photo we can assume to be one of them. Also another possible candidate can be Rina (MC's mom), though that's not certain yet.
Rina's ex-fiance (likely to be current "Serpent"), hmmm, either situation could apply. He could have either sided with Cordia from the beginning not betraying her, or was original with the betrayers side but changed his side somewhere down the line to Cordia.

3) Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think it would be a respected member of the DeLuca Family. Because if that was the case, then there would be no reason for the burn in the photo.
And someone everyone is scared of? It kinda fits the billing for one of the Mysterious Six. An organisation which not even the DeLuca Family seem to be able to catch despite the vast amount of resources they put in when Luna was abducted.

I think possibly MC's father = one of first generation of 4 Serpents = one of current Mysterious 6

But as I said in the beginning, these are only assumptions (and things can turn out completely different).
You're free to agree or disagree with it.

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Cordia talking to Isabel when a wild Luna appears.
L: Mom, Rina is here!
C: Let her come in.
R: Long time no see, Cordia.
C: Rina, how are you doing? I was not expecting to see you so soon.
R: I can imagine. I only came because I heard some details that I thought we needed to discuss.
G (to Luna): Who is that woman? She is so beautiful but she seems scary. Even mom is not acting like herself.
L: She is Ayhsel's mom.
G (with excitement): Really? Hello!! Rina, how are you? Nice to meet you. You have a great son, he is always teaching adult stuff.
I: Gracie, shut up! Let them talk, I am sorry mother, we will go.
R: No need, dear. I think we shall all be present. After all I came here to talk about my son. And I am guessing it concerns all of you. Please call him Cordia, I so want to meet him.
C(talking on her cellphone): Wilfred, please bring Ayhsel and tea for 7. (Looking at Rina) I see even you cannot stop caring about your son. But are you sure you would not prefer to talk just the two of us first?
R: Ohh, my old friend, of course I am. This would not be half as fun with only the two of us.
L: So what are you doing here, Rina? Teaching Ayhsel to shoot, hopefully? He really sucks, that guy cannot hit a target if it was in front of him. You really fucked up that part of his childhood.
I: Luna, please, respect her. She is not only Ayhsel's mother, she is also former serpent.
R: Oh don't worry dear, I heard so much about you Luna. Powerful and uncontrollable. You remind me of how I used to be. On the contrary, Gracie, you are just like your mother. Although I see you smile more often.
G: Oh yes, I am having so much fun thank you. By the way, can you tell mom to teach me more stuff? she refuse to train me!
R: Cordia, why have you kept this gem unpolished for so long? What are you afraid of? Another you? Somebody has to take care of things, what better than a newer version of the Blizzard Queen?
C: Rina, it does not concern you. What I do with my children is my problem.
R: Oh that is unfair, Cordia. Why can't I poke my nose in your children's affairs when you keep poking into mine? ohh wait, that is not true. It is my son that keeps poking into your affairs.
I: Mother, what is she talking about?
(at that moment, the door is opened and MC appears with Wilfred, Rina without taking her eyes out of Cordia, continues).
R: What? you girls did not know? your mother is fucking my son!
All three girls screaming angry: She is what?!?!
MC: Fuck...
Wilfred (blocking the exit as MC tries to retreat): where do you think you are going, boy?
Wilfred, ever the ongoing spectator. He always does get a kick out of MC fucking things up. :LOL:

Here's one of mine:

Everyone is hard at training getting ready for the Frenetico Tournament.

MC approaches Luna in a training room, where she is by herself jumping and leaping up and down doing her acrobatic moves she learned from Cynthia.

MC: Hey Luna, you need a training partner?
Luna: (turning around) You think you'll be able to keep up with me? I seriously doubt that.
MC: Come on, you're training by yourself here anyway. It could be fun if we train together!

Luna: Okay, I'll humor you. Which part of combat event do you wish to spar for?
MC: How about grappling? I've been training pretty hard on that.
Luna: Alright, grappling it is! But I gotta warn ya, I'm not gonna go easy on ya!
MC: Okay, bring it!

And their grappling sparring began.

After 20 sparring matches, score was Luna 20, MC 0, with MC tapping all 20 times.

Luna: Hehe, you know what? You're right. This is fun, me kicking your ass over and over again.
MC: ...............

Another 10 sparring matches, score now was Luna 30, MC 0.

Luna: Boy, you really suck at this, you know that? You should quit now before you further embarrass yourself.
MC: (thinks to himself) she's taunting me again and again. I'll show her.

Their 31st sparring match, it ends with Luna straddling the MC and her face is close to MC's face.

Luna: Hah! I win again!
MC: That's what you think.
Luna: What?......Ah!.....

MC starts licking Luna's neck.

Luna: (face flustered) Hope......What.... are you doing?

MC quickly unbuttons Luna's shirt, and gently caresses her breast.

Luna: This.......is.....cheating......

MC proceeds to lick one of her nipples.

Luna: Aaahhhhh!
MC: Do you surrender?
Luna: (says weakly) Ne......ver........
MC: Oh really, I guess you'll have to see my secret technique then.
Luna: ? !!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

MC begins to suck on her nipple.

Luna: I.......surrender..... You.........win (continues moaning).

Gracie, who was looking for Luna and MC around the DeLuca estate, approaches the training room.

Gracie: Luna!! Hope!! Where are you both?!!! (spots both of them on the training mat, with Luna moaning in pleasure) Oh my!!! (and her face turns red)

What happened next? Well, it's all up to your imagination.:LOL:
You guys should write a light novel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You guys should write a light novel.
Tried once before with my Caterina fan-fiction (which i did complete and submit to Hopes for his fan-fiction contest), but found it to be too much work tbh.
Having some ideas is one thing, but putting them into one cohesive story just felt like a really different and more difficult task all together.

So writing visual novel? I don't know about that.
I appreciate your comment though.

Having said that, I must admit I did have a bit of fun writing that little story above with my horny mind:ROFLMAO:.
And here's hoping we might actually get a chance like that to tumble with Luna in the game while training.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Tried once before with my Caterina fan-fiction (which i did complete and submit to Hopes for his fan-fiction contest), but found it to be too much work tbh.
Having some ideas is one thing, but putting them into one cohesive story just felt like a really different and more difficult task all together.

So writing visual novel? I don't know about that.
I appreciate your comment though.

Having said that, I must admit I did have a bit of fun writing that little story above with my horny mind:ROFLMAO:.
And here's hoping we might actually get a chance like that to tumble with Luna in the game while training.
Considering the pure amount of words you've written in this thread, say the last 2 weeks would amount to a good size novel already ;) And if you would collaborate with Ayhsel you would have a new War and Peace by now ;)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Why are people assuming that MC's father is in the mysterious 6 all of a sudden? I mean I get that would be a big twist, but I think MC's father being some very respected member of the deluca family who died or someone who everyone is scared of for reason, I think that would make more sense considering the family treatment he's getting. I doubt it's because of his mother.
Mystrious 6 theory can be a bit much and there is no way to confirm/deny it but we know for sure, MCs father definetely not a respected character. Every one in the De Luca family speaks about MCs father talking with some shread in anger/hate towards him. Serpent even slapped MC a little while saying MC looks like his father.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
From the very beginning, many judged the MC
............. ... what if MC's father was the same as Luna and Gracie's?
Same father and two different wives....it might be feasible :unsure:
Maybe that's why many are angry with their father and also for the burned photo (if it's him) ... who knows

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Mystrious 6 theory can be a bit much and there is no way to confirm/deny it but we know for sure, MCs father definetely not a respected character. Every one in the De Luca family speaks about MCs father talking with some shread in anger/hate towards him. Serpent even slapped MC a little while saying MC looks like his father.
well if Daddy's a member of the mysterious 6 then Daddy's going to die

because as far as I'm concerned Luna is the only family I need
:devilish:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
My theory ... what if MC's father was the same as Luna and Gracie's?
Same father and two different wives....it might be feasible :unsure: :censored:
Lunas and Gracies father was Lucan DeLuca and we know his fate from "My name is Luna" . On the other hand, only given information about MCs father is that, MC is not talking him for a long time. Therefore I am assuming he is alive and well, so it cant be Lucan.

Reactions: Bassio

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Lunas and Gracies father was Lucan DeLuca and we know his fate from "My name is Luna" . On the other hand, only given information about MCs father is that, MC is not talking him for a long time. Therefore I am assuming he is alive and well, so it cant be Lucan.
of course you are right, during the story of the little Luna
Let's just hope it wasn't all a concocted plan (Lucan's fake death) :ROFLMAO:
There could be a double game on his part ... but why make Luna suffer ... :cry::mad:
but I think they are more my thoughts :ROFLMAO:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
That could be a good but cliche twist. Saying it would be good not storywise, because since Luna was a little child and before and after Lucans death she has been through so much, Lucans fake death could clarify itself. But it will be so cliche, I think it make me puke :ROFLMAO:

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
with the next update will there also be a main story update or just the sidestory's i saw a few things about that because i know there will be a new engine. i just hope not a rpg engine

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
with the next update will there also be a main story update or just the sidestory's i saw a few things about that because i know there will be a new engine. i just hope not a rpg engine
As I understand it it won't be a new "engine" (like a switch Ren'Py to RPGM) but a rework of the mechanics set up within Ren'Py.

But as far as has been announced, no major update to the main story line, unless Eiza will get her part in that some way.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes