JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You guys should write a light novel.
Tried once before with my Caterina fan-fiction (which i did complete and submit to Hopes for his fan-fiction contest), but found it to be too much work tbh.
Having some ideas is one thing, but putting them into one cohesive story just felt like a really different and more difficult task all together.

So writing visual novel? I don't know about that.
I appreciate your comment though.

Having said that, I must admit I did have a bit of fun writing that little story above with my horny mind:ROFLMAO:.
And here's hoping we might actually get a chance like that to tumble with Luna in the game while training.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Tried once before with my Caterina fan-fiction (which i did complete and submit to Hopes for his fan-fiction contest), but found it to be too much work tbh.
Having some ideas is one thing, but putting them into one cohesive story just felt like a really different and more difficult task all together.

So writing visual novel? I don't know about that.
I appreciate your comment though.

Having said that, I must admit I did have a bit of fun writing that little story above with my horny mind:ROFLMAO:.
And here's hoping we might actually get a chance like that to tumble with Luna in the game while training.
Considering the pure amount of words you've written in this thread, say the last 2 weeks would amount to a good size novel already ;) And if you would collaborate with Ayhsel you would have a new War and Peace by now ;)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Why are people assuming that MC's father is in the mysterious 6 all of a sudden? I mean I get that would be a big twist, but I think MC's father being some very respected member of the deluca family who died or someone who everyone is scared of for reason, I think that would make more sense considering the family treatment he's getting. I doubt it's because of his mother.
Mystrious 6 theory can be a bit much and there is no way to confirm/deny it but we know for sure, MCs father definetely not a respected character. Every one in the De Luca family speaks about MCs father talking with some shread in anger/hate towards him. Serpent even slapped MC a little while saying MC looks like his father.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
From the very beginning, many judged the MC
............. ... what if MC's father was the same as Luna and Gracie's?
Same father and two different wives....it might be feasible :unsure:
Maybe that's why many are angry with their father and also for the burned photo (if it's him) ... who knows

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Mystrious 6 theory can be a bit much and there is no way to confirm/deny it but we know for sure, MCs father definetely not a respected character. Every one in the De Luca family speaks about MCs father talking with some shread in anger/hate towards him. Serpent even slapped MC a little while saying MC looks like his father.
well if Daddy's a member of the mysterious 6 then Daddy's going to die

because as far as I'm concerned Luna is the only family I need
:devilish:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
My theory ... what if MC's father was the same as Luna and Gracie's?
Same father and two different wives....it might be feasible :unsure: :censored:
Lunas and Gracies father was Lucan DeLuca and we know his fate from "My name is Luna" . On the other hand, only given information about MCs father is that, MC is not talking him for a long time. Therefore I am assuming he is alive and well, so it cant be Lucan.

Reactions: Bassio

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Lunas and Gracies father was Lucan DeLuca and we know his fate from "My name is Luna" . On the other hand, only given information about MCs father is that, MC is not talking him for a long time. Therefore I am assuming he is alive and well, so it cant be Lucan.
of course you are right, during the story of the little Luna
Let's just hope it wasn't all a concocted plan (Lucan's fake death) :ROFLMAO:
There could be a double game on his part ... but why make Luna suffer ... :cry::mad:
but I think they are more my thoughts :ROFLMAO:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
That could be a good but cliche twist. Saying it would be good not storywise, because since Luna was a little child and before and after Lucans death she has been through so much, Lucans fake death could clarify itself. But it will be so cliche, I think it make me puke :ROFLMAO:

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
with the next update will there also be a main story update or just the sidestory's i saw a few things about that because i know there will be a new engine. i just hope not a rpg engine

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
with the next update will there also be a main story update or just the sidestory's i saw a few things about that because i know there will be a new engine. i just hope not a rpg engine
As I understand it it won't be a new "engine" (like a switch Ren'Py to RPGM) but a rework of the mechanics set up within Ren'Py.

But as far as has been announced, no major update to the main story line, unless Eiza will get her part in that some way.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes