JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I mean, she is the "godmother". But it is clear that she treats MC totally different from the beginning. Why, we don't know. But the rest of the soldados do not live in the main house, spend time with the Deluca princesses, eat with them and gets to the point that even MC wonders if Cordia could be his real mother, after his real mother has treated him as garbage his whole life.
Probably a lot of overlapping feelings would come into play in terms of Cordia's feelings towards the MC.

- If Cordia and MC's father were ex-lovers (before MC's father was with Rina), then it could be the fact that she sees a view of MC's father when he was young (since even "Serpent" says to MC when they first meet "you look like your father).
Cordia's current feelings towards MC's father is not known, but it could be a simultaneous love & hate relationship.
But even should she hate MC's father, Cordia knows that MC is not at fault for any sins of his father, so perhaps that's why she treats MC different from others, despite under contract.

- Also MC's inherited a lot of his mother's facial features as well, so on the other hand, it could also be Cordia's continuous friendship towards Rina even to this day (though I'm not sure Rina feels the same way. It could possibly be that she hates Cordia) that comes into play as well.

- As you said, Rina really didn't treat MC well growing up, and with Cordia keeping tabs on Rina and MC's status, her compassionate side really came into effect, seeing MC looking down in her office nightie event (she showed some of this side to Isabel as well, when she first came into the Family, as Isabel reveals in her event with MC)

- But perhaps the biggest reason would be MC's personality and attitude towards life. The first question she asks him in her office in the introduction was "What is your ambition?" and MC's answer was (if I'm remembering it correctly) "To be happy."
It wasn't any loft ambition such as "I want to be rich and famous." or "I want to be powerful." the pitfall that his father has (as mentioned by "Serpent", MC's father's ambition basically burnt anyone who got in the way with his ambition or something along those lines).
Probably had MC said something like "My ambition is to be rich." He would have been sent to live with the Soldados like Cordia and Wilfred originally planned. But that all changed with MC's I guess somewhat "innocent" answer, which brought a slight smile to Cordia with her response "That's a good ambition."

Also, following is just my interpretation of it, but with Cordia being impressed with MC's answer to her question in their introduction, I think what she perhaps desired by having MC there as part of the Family is to have a semblance of normalcy living "Happy" lives as MC's ambition; not just for the girls (who each have their own issues, which MC begins to solve one by one, but for Cordia herself as well (perhaps she wants that innocence to rub off on the Family, even in a Family whose daily lives involve acts of violence among others).
I mean, yes she is plagued by guilt (as Wilfred says to MC), for things that the Family went through but sometimes one desires something even without realizing it themselves.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
I am repeating myself (literally just copy-paste :ROFLMAO: ) here, if you read my answer to JJJ84, than you dont need to read this to;

I think Cordia was in love with MCs father or maybe engaged but MCs father decided to cheat her or maybe even orchestrated a coup aganist Cordia. We know serpents betrayed her, MCs family done or about do something but to the family since MC is hostage for this situation and yet Cordia keps MCs mother at the serpents photo. So I am assuming MCs father was a serpent to, burned person in the photo is MCs father and orchestrated a coup aganist Cordia. MCs mother couldnt betrayed both her friend and her love so she decided leave both of them.
Mmm maybe I didn't notice. Thanks for the reply :)
I am of the opinion that also Rina's ex has something to do, surely there will have been some quarrel with the father of the MC ... who knows

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I agree.

------------------------

Guys about the photo

View attachment 1080864

- According to you, my thought, but could the person who hates MC also be Rina's ex boyfriend ?! :unsure:
what do you think, could it be?

- Maybe that burned person is MC's father and Cordia's ex-boyfriend ... then he took Rina :unsure:

To keep in mind, there is the scene of Serpent telling the MC that he should go and see his mother because she is not well and to be "careful", who knows what's underneath. .... :cry:
Probably a lot of people will think the same, but with that photo, my guess is

From the Left:

- Young Rina (MC's mom)
- Rina's ex-fiance (current "Serpent")
- Young Cordia
- MC's father at young age (face burned in the photo)

Cordia already confirmed to MC (in the office nightie scene) that guy next to Rina is her ex-fiance but not MC's father.
And I don't think hate is really the word I would use to describe how "Serpent" feels about MC.
It just seems to be way more complex than that.

And the moment of anger he showed towards MC, it's more like he bears resentment towards MC's father than MC himself.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Probably a lot of people will think the same, but with that photo, my guess is

From the Left:

- Young Rina (MC's mom)
- Rina's ex-fiance (current "Serpent")
- Young Cordia
- MC's father at young age (face burned in the photo)

Cordia already confirmed to MC (in the office nightie scene) that guy next to Rina is her ex-fiance but not MC's father.
And I don't think hate is really the word I would use to describe how "Serpent" feels about MC.
It just seems to be way more complex than that.

And the moment of anger he showed towards MC, it's more like he bears resentment towards MC's father than MC himself.
The Serpent hypothesis could be feasible. also because he has shown himself thoughtful to indicate to MC to go and see his mother who is not well ..

Reactions: JJJ84

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Mmm maybe I didn't notice. Thanks for the reply :)
I am of the opinion that also Rina's ex has something to do, surely there will have been some quarrel with the father of the MC ... who knows
Oh, I think I made a slight mistake, " literally just copy-paste :ROFLMAO: " part was not mockery or something, I am sorry if it seemed like one. I wrote an answer for JJJ84 after your question, just 2 post before of answer my answer to you. I thought if you would read all messages in order, you must read same thing twice and I added copy-paste information.

Reactions: Saipan

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Oh, I think I made a slight mistake, " literally just copy-paste :ROFLMAO: " part was not mockery or something, I am sorry if it seemed like one. I wrote an answer for JJJ84 after your question, just 2 post before of answer my answer to you. I thought if you would read all messages in order, you must read same thing twice and I added copy-paste information.
do not worry it's not a problem :ROFLMAO: it was my carelessness, I still have some problems with certain words in English (I don't chew it well), I certainly read quickly and didn't think.
Indeed I hope I have written well in English and that you understand me :ROFLMAO::)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I mean, I don't want to rush Hopes, exactly but the time taken is stretching on long enough that we are getting like 100 pages of fanfic hypotheses pontificating on things that have or may not have transpired thus far.

Truly some superfans here but it makes it hard to stay current to the thread LOL

And the obnoxious trolls certainly do not help with vast swaths getting added and deleted all the time.

But I for one submit I am indeed sexy and hot even if not a main character on this thread, not to anyone in particular ;)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I mean, I don't want to rush Hopes, exactly but the time taken is stretching on long enough that we are getting like 100 pages of fanfic hypotheses pontificating on things that have or may not have transpired thus far.

Truly some superfans here but it makes it hard to stay current to the thread LOL

And the obnoxious trolls certainly do not help with vast swaths getting added and deleted all the time.

But I for one submit I am indeed sexy and hot even if not a main character on this thread, not to anyone in particular ;)
I participated for a minute in the fanfic but then I went to do something for half an hour and just got too lost to jump back in.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Well, it can't really be helped, since basically a major part of the gameplay went through a complete overhaul.
But luckily Hopes did give us a confirmation that the update is 100% coming this month, and after that future updates will normally be shorter, and quicker (so less wait time obviously), though sometimes that may not be the case depending on the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteyG

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Maybe but I dont think this is the situation. I mean we saw their lab at "My name is Luna" mission, first creating a lab/complex or whatever like that, second kidnap some families children and hold them for long time (Luna was the latest arrival so assuming she is the one shortest one spend time there other girls could have been there for a year maybe). Disposes whole dead animals and children, after that dumping Luna to DeLucas doorstep without getting caught. Thats a bit to much for just 6 person in my opinion.
2nd line of my post: "access to man-power" explains that.
Didn't say just 6 people worked in the scheme. We know that's not the case, as we saw at least 2 employees supervising Luna.
The people doing all the work don't need to know about The Mysterious 6.
They wouldn't be much of a mystery if everyone who did work for them knew about them.
Think of them as the silent partners in a company. The ones behind the scenes.
Properties where Luna was held in a cage looked residential. Easy for a shell company to own these.
Same for a laboratory. Shell company owns/rents it & employs the people.
Mysterious 6 remain unknown, pulling the strings while hidden behind a string of shell companies.

Any one of the shells can be noticed. The Mysterious 6 never are. Hence it's easy to see a big organisation in the spotlight, but it's hard to see 6 people, each moving in isolation in the shadows.

Last edited:

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Anyone know what the status is on this? I tend not to support games that don't update at least every three months. I can see there are patreon posts but to me this game is starting to feel like it is going the way of Milf City >< Please tell me I am wrong! :D

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know what the status is on this? I tend not to support games that don't update at least every three months. I can see there are patreon posts but to me this game is starting to feel like it is going the way of Milf City >< Please tell me I am wrong! :D
The status is there is no game and the preceding pages are an elaborate spell to trick you into thinking you are interacting with others on a message board.

But in reality you are part of the game

And I am sexy

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
You are wrong! Ehhh you asked for it, nicely I might add..

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ah, so it is. (y)
Doesn't that trigger automatically? IIRC we had to wait some time.
Well each girl's freeroam event had prerequisites that needed to be complete in order to unlock the event, such as complete "x" story event, or complete "Y" preceding freeroam event, or even something like wait until noon etc etc

But it's been a while since I played the game, so I don't remember what those prerequisites were for that event.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes