JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
While you fun theory would be entertaining, it would leave me pretty disappointed. I don't want to see any member of the Mysterious 6 die without Luna having been involved in the kill. She deserves everyone of those kills and hopefully they are slow and painful deaths.

View attachment 1079568
While that's what everyone in the DeLuca Fandom wants (including myself who loves Luna deeply, since she's my favorite girl), will her getting involved in every single one of those kills be possible, especially if we're basing it on the assumption Mysterious 6 are all Serpents level or even higher (which is the same assumption used in my fun theory)?

I mean yes, Luna can grow her potential to become Serpent level, but even when that happens, I just don't see her being able to fight all 6 members of Mysterious 6 by herself.

And that's where my fun theory comes in. With the Serpents taking out 2 members of the mysterious 6, the remaining 4 are each taken out by the new generation of Serpents; MC, Luna, Gracie, Jalen (who in my theory joins DeLuca somewhere down the line before the Mysterious 6 and other families attack) each fighting 1 vs 1 (and MC fighting his father).

And sure, I guess in that instance, they could be captured alive, for Luna to interrogate and kill them all (though it does have its downsides as explained in 2 paragraphs below).

But for all 6 members? I don't know.
Just seems improbable Luna will take on all 6 of them by herself if they are Serpent level or more.
What i think is that she would need allies who act as her proxies in some battles in her vengeance to fight the mysterious 6 members.

Plus, all 6 members caught alive just for Luna's sake i do find it a bit weird, because basically fighting a Mysterious 6 member i would assume would be a fight to the death, and trying to defeat while not killing leaves one at a severe disadvantage.

And to be honest, even though i do want the mysterious 6 members getting what they deserve, if the leader is MC's father, i really think MC should be the one to kill him, not Luna.

Of course, everything I've said till now is based on the huge assumption that Mysterious 6 are as powerful or even better than the current 4 Serpents.
Story could go in a way that is not the case (and if that happens, well of course the whole theory is thrown out the window lol).

But regardless, it's fun to take a stab in these theories at times i admit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What? You guys don't know? Gracie will play chess with him.

This time I am betting against her. We made a bet, if she loses we bathe together. If she wins, I have to teach her how to cook chocolate.

I win regardless of the outcome. Evil genius me.
I thought Cordia would give girls cooking lessons. :LOL:
Okay perhaps not Luna since their relationship is still kinda strained, but wouldn't she have taught Gracie how to make chocolate?

I think i do remember Gracie telling MC she was forced to work with Cordia at her bakery.
Though I guess she could be non cooking roles (just serving customers). Hmmmm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
While that's what everyone in the DeLuca Fandom wants (including myself who loves Luna deeply, since she's my favorite girl), will her getting involved in every single one of those kills be possible, especially if we're basing it on the assumption Mysterious 6 are all Serpents level or even higher (which is the same assumption used in my fun theory)?

I mean yes, Luna can grow her potential to become Serpent level, but even when that happens, I just don't see her being able to fight all 6 members of Mysterious 6 by herself.

And that's where my fun theory comes in. With the Serpents taking out 2 members of the mysterious 6, the remaining 4 are each taken out by the new generation of Serpents; MC, Luna, Gracie, Jalen (who in my theory joins DeLuca somewhere down the line before the Mysterious 6 and other families attack) each fighting 1 vs 1 (and MC fighting his father).

And sure, I guess in that instance, they could be captured alive, for Luna to interrogate and kill them all (though it does have its downsides as explained in 2 paragraphs below).

But for all 6 members? I don't know.
Just seems improbable Luna will take on all 6 of them by herself if they are Serpent level or more.
What i think is that she would need allies who act as her proxies in some battles in her vengeance to fight the mysterious 6 members.

Plus, all 6 members caught alive just for Luna's sake i do find it a bit weird, because basically fighting a Mysterious 6 member i would assume would be a fight to the death, and trying to defeat while not killing leaves one at a severe disadvantage.

And to be honest, even though i do want the mysterious 6 members getting what they deserve, if the leader is MC's father, i really think MC should be the one to kill him, not Luna.

Of course, everything I've said till now is based on the huge assumption that Mysterious 6 are as powerful or even better than the current 4 Serpents.
Story could go in a way that is not the case (and if that happens, well of course the whole theory is thrown out the window lol).

But regardless, it's fun to take a stab in these theories at times i admit.
Luna is my favorite too, although you probably could've guessed that. Obviously she wouldn't be able to take on all of the Mysterious 6 by herself. Not that she would be alone obviously the MC would be there as he is committed to seeing this through. Gracie I would also assume would have a role to play in it and of course the master of stealth Joey. And even then they would have to be picking them off one at time. That's where I'd think Gracie would come into play. Planning it out and setting up the scenarios to catch them off guard so they can be taken alive. Well alive long enough to get some information out of at least. Of course we are both just speculating and throwing out what if, but I agree it is fun to do that sometimes. We could both be wrong and Hopes goes in a completely different direction. But given how well written this game is I highly doubt it will disappoint.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
The author said back in December that the update will be released before the new year. Then he said that he would release it in January ... then February ... already March))).

Reactions: lolgotem

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Maybe not hot but definitely more colorful. We have the spam sperg that hates the dev and keeps making alt accounts. The fanboys that defend the dev no matter what. The new posters that just ask why the game isn't abandoned. The dudes that act like 30 yo virgins and obsess over the characters in this game, writing entire novels to one another like this is their private discord server. The dev that due to his ego can't help but keep fanning the flames. The dudes that make accounts entirely dedicated to the chars in this game. The mods that have to find new reasons for why they police this thread more than any other and it's not at all cause the dev is a donor don't worry about it. The eternal arguments between the posters that want more poon and the people that think this smut visual novel is a work of art that doesn't need sex, etc.

And this autism is reverberated over 760 pages. It's like a work of art.
You forgot the toxic, hate spewing, holier than thou jackass with an opinion on everyone.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The author said back in December that the update will be released before the new year. Then he said that he would release it in January ... then February ... already March))).
This has been talked about so many times it not even remotely funny anymore.....did you have an actual point to make or did you just want to add to your postcount with a meaningless post?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Some complain about the graphics though - mostly text based and characters still aren't that hot.
You forgot the toxic, hate spewing, holier than thou jackass with an opinion on everyone.
I really don't care about that crap some guy said. Now, Cartageno claiming some of us are "not that hot"? That was as rude as it gets. I am demanding a press conference for a public apology after that travesty.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Maybe not hot but definitely more colorful. We have the spam sperg that hates the dev and keeps making alt accounts. The fanboys that defend the dev no matter what. The new posters that just ask why the game isn't abandoned. The dudes that act like 30 yo virgins and obsess over the characters in this game, writing entire novels to one another like this is their private discord server. The dev that due to his ego can't help but keep fanning the flames. The dudes that make accounts entirely dedicated to the chars in this game. The mods that have to find new reasons for why they police this thread more than any other and it's not at all cause the dev is a donor don't worry about it. The eternal arguments between the posters that want more poon and the people that think this smut visual novel is a work of art that doesn't need sex, etc.

And this autism is reverberated over 760 pages. It's like a work of art.
Wow. You really went deep on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Comes across as rather judgemental which, in turn, makes it rather hypocritical - if "dev's ego" is "fanning the flames", what is your post attempting to do? :WeSmart: - but, to each their own.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I was just playing with her words on this scene, thanks to JJJ84 for the capture.

While Cordia is not MC's mom, she is a "mother figure". So, essentially doing Cordia can be thought as some kind of Mafia mom incentuous relationship.

Omerta is, quoting google, (as practiced by the Mafia) a code of silence about criminal activity and a refusal to give evidence to authorities.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was just playing with her words on this scene, thanks to JJJ84 for the capture.

While Cordia is not MC's mom, she is a "mother figure". So, essentially doing Cordia can be thought as some kind of Mafia mom incentuous relationship.

Omerta is, quoting google, (as practiced by the Mafia) a code of silence about criminal activity and a refusal to give evidence to authorities.
well, every day you learn something new is a good day :)

4.40 star(s) 489 Votes