windyp

Aug 5, 2016
Jus realise ... verson 07 has nothing new, Same game with 3 options in the beginning... Not wort playing again. The jounral and activities report is same as V06
Thank god, i was wonder why there no changelog, lucky i havent download it yet.

Orivnnv

Aug 24, 2019
Hey, I've done all the text missions, but I can't seem to acquire the Hardened Gloves (R) from Nimble Fingers. I believe I've done everything I could, but haven't got this item

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
No new content?
There some new content but main concern of the update is contract part. Except the contracts these are the new content;
1 - A new scene in intro which introduces 3 new characters
2 - Rescue Eizas sister mission -I think it is slightly longer than half of "My Name is Luna" mission-
3 - A new lewd scene after the mission

Reactions: Bogman

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
HopesGaming, Special renders gallery just show blurred images if accessed from the main menu but shows the founded images if you access there games pause menu Is it intended or just some kind bug?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Well, because it gets old. In almost every fucking Thread: Incest Bla Bla Bla (read the Tags of the VN, even little Kids can manage that on there own :poop:). Or the next idiots with "Update when bla bla bla" ... all few days the same crap again.
there are tons incest games with no incest tag in it. Many more. So you shouldn't reacted like that to that guy

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I think OP must be updated about savegame issue. Update come yesterday night but still there is at least hundred of "My old save isnt working" reply in the thread. And why nobody reads at least the last page before asking it over and over again? :(

Reactions: Barabash

Roche3945

Aug 18, 2020
I could not get on the game all the new things that have been added are not in French I will have to wait for a new update

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes