zainon

Jan 27, 2021
if we play free room and story mode, we won't miss the event contract right, i mean if i remember it correctly it's kinda part of story right?
not a fan of new contract since it's way too time consuming.

Roche3945

Aug 18, 2020
I am very open to feedback on the new gameplay part.
Going to be interesting on how many likes it and how many dislikes it.
Hello, your work is great, I really like the French version but I'm stuck because all the new things that are bought are in English. Thank you for everything.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'll miss playing this game .. my computer doesn't like 7.4 ren'py .. was a really nice game .. thanks for the memories :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: SlimeDroid

thebat720

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the fire for the Contract Mission: Burn The Ombras? I can't seem to progress this at all since I don't know where to get the firearm. I am playing the "Only Story + Freeroaming" version.

Reactions: Math87

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I dunno why my imagination run fast, if will be a war between the clans will cordia start sing warrior of immagine dragons? XD

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
(german translation errors)

For example "DeLuca family" would be "DeLuca-Familie" instead of "DeLuca Familie" in german.
eeeh no?
"DeLuca Familie" is correct without " - " --- why do you think there should be a - ?¿
" Was für eine Art von Vorhängen... " --- this term is also correct ("Was für Vorhänge.." is lazy writing")

Reactions: P.T.
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes