molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I was willing to replay through the game to get to the new content, at least till I needed to grind for money. The new mission system, where you pay to refill your mission points, seems like an intentional design flaw that could potentially leave you with no money for the rest of the game. If we get an infinite money cheat, or a console command, I'll attempt to soldier on. Till then, I'm gonna have to wait to play.

Reactions: Vasilji and EZ8lt

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
I was willing to replay through the game to get to the new content, at least till I needed to grind for money. The new mission system, where you pay to refill your mission points, seems like an intentional design flaw that could potentially leave you with no money for the rest of the game. If we get an infinite money cheat, or a console command, I'll attempt to soldier on. Till then, I'm gonna have to wait to play.
console command is pc.money = xxx

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
If white knights dont attack me, after near a year of development and instead of get big update 1000ish render and luna, Gracie and cordia story content, we get an update of rework gameplay and some not important new story.
Lets be honest, is this good UPDATE to you guys? to me if this was an update that takes 2-3 month top, acceptable but not working too long for this.
I agree i don't get how after 9 months we get such a bad update not even a single new event with luna or gracie or cordia also i don't get how the white knights keep defending this do they realize luna hasn't gotten a new event since 0.05 and gracie since 0.04 so over a year without them getting a single event and the creator could't be bothered to give them a single event i mean i like the story too but i think most people are playing because of the characters and not text based missions.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I replayed it all. Took me several hours ... way too much actually. Not a fan of the mission system at all. I opted for full content, afraid to lose anything and not knowing those missions where a part of it .. and I regret it. Not worth it.

Only light at the end of the tunnel: Eiza touching Luna's boob. That made it almost worth it. Almost. But then again, I am an incredible sucker for redheads and the crazy ones, so for me personally it was a little jackpot - and it still wasn't quiet worth it...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
- Introduction has been re-rendered and also gotten a new scene (so it's recommended to play through it)
- Dinner scene has been fully re-rendered
- Lots of new GUI changes

is old save files stable for this version
Start aneaw, it is devs recommendation!
No one is stoppping you from trying your old saves.

• Angry
Reactions: Hartigan

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
If anyone have completed playing new update,a save before new content starts or at where MC meets Elza firs time would be appreciated,Thankyou.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
The DeLuca Family [v0.07.1] [HopesGaming] [Compressed]

Original Game Size Win: 2.1 GB
Compressed Game Size Win: 463 MB - Mega
link updated to v0.07.1 bugfix

Mac version Here by JokerLeader

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that
Bro is it possible to get the bugfix only without downloading the whole thing again?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I don't have the contract menu so I can't equip a gun to go on the ombras quest. Help pls

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes